Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her (66845 Views)

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by CastedAyo: 7:12pm On May 16, 2018
A Nigerian woman resolved to become successful in her own right and build her house after she was abandoned by the man she built with.

Blogger Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka took to her Instagram page to share her story. She said she always prayed for her man's success above hers and, as a result of her prayers and support, her man moved from living in his father's house to building a 1-bedroom flat in his father's compound, and from that to building a 3-bedroom apartment.

She said she couldn't wait to live in the new house and dreamt of what life would be like in the house. But she never lived in it. As soon as it was completed, her boyfriend separated from her.

When begging didn't change his mind, she vowed to succeed in her own right and build her house. Today, she has completed a 2-storey building consisting of 6 flats for rent.

She went on to advise women to ensure they don't forget to build themselves while building with a man.

Sharing a photo of her new building, she wrote;
"Let me share this to inspire you.....

I was once like you, that little girl with no dreams.
But I grew up so fast because of my early experience in life.

Once upon a time when all I did was pray for a man to be successful but never prayed for my self, maybe because I believed that some things are meant just for the men.

I met my ex in his room right in his fathers house, I prayed for him and he built a 1 bed room flat in his family compound. The family compound got so hot for me and I prayed again and begged God to give us a bigger place so we can move and he started completing his 3 bed room apartment.

I had so much hope , so happy I will have a big kitchen and a compound to myself , could not wait to have my room, as we went to inspect the place during weekends.

But guess what ?, I never lived in that house, we separated before he finished . I even went back to beg him because I felt cheated and felt another woman will come and enjoy my sweat but he did not want again.

People suggested juju for me , some suggested prophet, and some said they will take me to Ibadan were they will make him come back to me so I can go back and enjoy my sweat ? but I had a powerful mom , God bless her . She told me, NKIRUKA, listen to me, there is nothing your ex have that you can not have only if u work hard .

I took my mums advise and started my journey to succeed.
This is 6 Flat’s for rent .

Just wait until you see my personal residence ??.
Abi Bom therapy lounge ?
Hey you young lady .

As you build with a man don’t forget to build yourself .
You can do everything a man can do and even more
Build yourself is what we call plan B....
I am a product of grace."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/lady-build-her-own-house-after-her-man-who-she-built-with-left-her-after-their-house-was-completed.html

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Heavance(m): 7:30pm On May 16, 2018
Am I the only one reading that part of "I prayed for him and he built one bedroom flat in his father's compound"
"I prayed again and blablabla...."

Please, we need this lady to pray for Nigeria and many things o.

I even need to partner with her, let's open a church next

God bless every hard working lady out there, God bless you all for refusing to be a liability to a guy (that may misbehave), God bless you for being independent.

266 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by IamPlato(m): 7:35pm On May 16, 2018

Dont Just Build Your Own...

Go And Plant Bomb In His Own.

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by iamJ(m): 7:42pm On May 16, 2018
Heavance:
Am I the only one reading that part of "I prayed for him and he built one bedroom flat in his father's compound"
"I prayed again and blablabla...."

Please, we need this lady to pray for Nigeria and many things o.

I even need to partner with her, let's open a church next

God bless every hard working lady out there, God bless you all for refusing to be a liability to a guy (that may misbehave), God bless you for being independent.
make I hear word abeg, go bank pray make money appear for ur account cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by ednut1(m): 7:44pm On May 16, 2018
Lots of women dump their life ambition because of men/husband. Reminds me of a neigbour whose husband barred her from working or business but she no gree. she was selling stuff from her car from office to office. Today d husband don run down she is now the breadwinner and has diversified into other businesses. Weak shallow men everywhere grin

222 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by doctore212(m): 7:45pm On May 16, 2018
Where can I buy a sex doll in Aba

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 16, 2018
Weldone Ma,the lord is ur strength..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by dominique(f): 8:07pm On May 16, 2018
Apart from prayers, what else did she contribute towards the man's success? If she had contributed financially, she would have included that in her post. The man probably saw her as the 'his money is our money, my money is my money' type and fled. Glad she picked herself up and built her own investments.

97 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by ireke(m): 8:15pm On May 16, 2018
I don't know why people complain so much about building or suffering with boy/girl friend. According to most religious views, according to the law, according to most societies, the only time your combined efforts is recognized is when you get married.

Anything you do before marriage is just a form of charity.

Congratulations to her anyways for bouncing back

35 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by MARX77(m): 8:29pm On May 16, 2018
Why the man separated from you, we would never know, but she has succeeded in painting the man "evil" and herself, a saint. NEXT PLEASE!!!

142 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 16, 2018
She prayed and prayed cheesy grin grin

Well I'm happy she made something good out of her disappointment, she didn't turn to a slay queen or a bitter feminist.

Oh I forgot! I'm glad she didn't become another Ubunja or Miseducations # No pun intended cheesy

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by youcanmakeit: 8:57pm On May 16, 2018
RuthDaniels:
[b] [color=#000099]

Well I'm happy she made something good out of her disappointment, she didn't turn to a bitter feminist.

So once a girl is heartbroken by a man, she turns to a feminist grin

6 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Nobody: 9:05pm On May 16, 2018
youcanmakeit:

So once a girl is heartbroken by a man, she turns to a feminist grin
Darling,You missed the adjective "Bitter" smiley

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Mcy56(f): 10:09pm On May 16, 2018
Now, this is what we called the best revenge! cool

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by OCTAVO: 10:28pm On May 16, 2018
Nice
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by lormama: 10:29pm On May 16, 2018
Thumbs up

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by veacea: 10:29pm On May 16, 2018
Happy for her

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by martineverest(m): 10:30pm On May 16, 2018
where are the chauvinistic nairaland?

3 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Nairalandmentor(m): 10:31pm On May 16, 2018
grin
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Canadamigrate: 10:32pm On May 16, 2018
doctore212:
Where can I buy a sex doll in Aba
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by chukslawrence(m): 10:32pm On May 16, 2018
ok
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Nobody: 10:33pm On May 16, 2018
IamPlato:

Dont Just Build Your Own...

Go And Plant Bomb In His Own.
grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by punisha: 10:33pm On May 16, 2018
shocked

What a prayer warrior...

On a serious note, I commend her.

What a man can do, A woman can....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Azam101: 10:34pm On May 16, 2018
God bless our wonderful mother's

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by NaijaFutbol: 10:34pm On May 16, 2018
Hope a young man was praying for her while she built spas to write how he built with her.

Inspired by her determination, but there is more to that failed relationship than she is willing to reveal.

23 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Postanalyser: 10:37pm On May 16, 2018
The question is this...does the man care? obviously the man may not be aware of her existence right now.
However, Igbo Amaka.
it can only be an igbo woman that can do this.
Igbo Amaka
Igbo Amaka
Igbo Amaka

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Essentials1(m): 10:38pm On May 16, 2018
Wow
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by greatman247(m): 10:40pm On May 16, 2018
ireke:
I don't know why people complain so much about building or suffering with boy/girl friend. According to most religious views, according to the law, according to most societies, the only time your combined efforts is recognized is when you get married.

Anything you do before marriage is just a form of charity.

Congratulations to her anyways for bouncing back

I even hate that word marriage. Truth is don't combine effort with nobody. Things even dey happen in marriage self. Do your own thing and you can have babies but don't marry. Live your life and be free. That's my own. Most marriages are like being in prison. Most persons stay put in marriage cos of what the world might say and yet they aren't happy being in there. Bleep marriage.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by nobodysmanrob(m): 10:42pm On May 16, 2018
It's now everyone 4 him/herself

1 Like

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Yinxies(f): 10:43pm On May 16, 2018
Biko pray for Nigeria oooo.... National Prayer Warrior

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lady Shows Up At Ex-boyfriend’s Traditional Wedding Dressed Like His Bride / How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / Naija Girl Calls Out Her Friend On Twitter For Sleeping With Her Father [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.