Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,790 members, 7,820,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her (66879 Views)

Young Lady Cries Uncontrollably After Boyfriend Of 5 Years Dumped Her (Video) / Lady Causes A Scene At An Eatery After Her Boyfriend Dumped Her After 5Years(Pix / Lady Dumped Her Boyfriend Cos He's Ugly, Unknown To Her, He Bought Her Iphone 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Charly68: 5:09am On May 17, 2018
ireke:
I don't know why people complain so much about building or suffering with boy/girl friend. According to most religious views, according to the law, according to most societies, the only time your combined efforts is recognized is when you get married.

Anything you do before marriage is just a form of charity.

Congratulations to her anyways for bouncing back
. Charity indeed ..
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Lanruze: 5:31am On May 17, 2018
Stupid woman.....follow her on instagram and see why the dude dumped her. Silly attitude of hers did her wrong.

Why don't you just let the dude be ?

Asshole attention seeker.

When did building an apartment become public service announcement.

Get a life babe.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Cutehector(m): 6:11am On May 17, 2018
Biacan please come and pray for me to build glass house, don't worry all your family will come and live inside wink
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by biacan(f): 6:13am On May 17, 2018
Cutehector:
Biacan please come and pray for me to build glass house, don't worry all your family will come and live inside wink
So that you'll dump me like her said boyfriend did to her giseike

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Cutehector(m): 6:16am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
So that you'll dump me like her said boyfriend did to her giseike
lmao... But you will carry belle for me na..
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Olabestonic001(m): 6:17am On May 17, 2018
MPESA:

For you to use the word SLAP here to pass your mssg is not right, same as blaming her or labeling her fornicator because you as person might have done worst than her.
The ability of that so called Lady to move on and rediscovered herself is great and commendable thou b4 you get my points ask yourself this question
1) have you for once lost all you have or lose hope ?
2) have you ever started from the scratch after getting to some point in life, or level in life?
I will still refer her as VIRTNOUS WOMAN because for her ability to stand by her man even without financial support and her ability to gathered her broken life and move ON ,talkmore of getting to this point in her life is commendable.
I assumed You are a woman like her and I expected you to see it in other way round but you chose to cast a stone on her base on points that she's was living or cohabiting with a man she not married to but at this time ask yourself if you are FLAWLESS.
SHALOM.

Haba! They were NEVER MARRIED! In Igbo culture, any child between them would never have been recognized as legitimate. So, she was fornicating while praying. To think she even imagined her prayers did the magic for her co-fornicator is fraught with errors. The man is probably a hardworking one who get results. So, why would a fornicator tell us she did the magic for her co-fornicator? (from a spiritual angle here).

Moreso, why do we always have different strokes for different folks? How many ladies abandoned their fiance after 'getting a better Life'? Guess the world sees that as normal. I've known more ladies abandoned their fiance after encountering a better life than men! Immediately most Carnal ladies experience gets a clear edge (some even just at par) they think they deserve a 'better' man and they would look for the minutest technicality to jilt him and move on. We've seen these severally!

But, it's not limited to gender; we're all just gender-biased! While we don't know the full gist of this story, it's safe to NEVER take the view of one party as the right one. Maybe we need to hear this 'jilter's' guy part to understand this matter.

2 Likes

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by biacan(f): 6:21am On May 17, 2018
Cutehector:
lmao... But you will carry belle for me na..
If I mistake carry belle for you....my own don finish be that undecided
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Cutehector(m): 6:23am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
If I mistake carry belle for you....my own don finish be that undecided
ah ah, how can you say that? Don't judge me by what people say o
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by biacan(f): 6:26am On May 17, 2018
Cutehector:
ah ah, how can you say that? Don't judge me by what people say o
I know you more than you think wink
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Cutehector(m): 6:28am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
I know you more than you think wink
na so. As Queen the Seven seas wey you be. Abeg which kyn mirror you dey use see into my life?
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by MrErudite(m): 6:29am On May 17, 2018
CastedAyo:
A Nigerian woman resolved to become successful in her own right and build her house after she was abandoned by the man she built with.

Blogger Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka took to her Instagram page to share her story. She said she always prayed for her man's success above hers and, as a result of her prayers and support, her man moved from living in his father's house to building a 1-bedroom flat in his father's compound, and from that to building a 3-bedroom apartment.

She said she couldn't wait to live in the new house and dreamt of what life would be like in the house. But she never lived in it. As soon as it was completed, her boyfriend separated from her.

When begging didn't change his mind, she vowed to succeed in her own right and build her house. Today, she has completed a 2-storey building consisting of 6 flats for rent.

She went on to advise women to ensure they don't forget to build themselves while building with a man.

Sharing a photo of her new building, she wrote;
"Let me share this to inspire you.....

I was once like you, that little girl with no dreams.
But I grew up so fast because of my early experience in life.

Once upon a time when all I did was pray for a man to be successful but never prayed for my self, maybe because I believed that some things are meant just for the men.

I met my ex in his room right in his fathers house, I prayed for him and he built a 1 bed room flat in his family compound. The family compound got so hot for me and I prayed again and begged God to give us a bigger place so we can move and he started completing his 3 bed room apartment.

I had so much hope , so happy I will have a big kitchen and a compound to myself , could not wait to have my room, as we went to inspect the place during weekends.

But guess what ?, I never lived in that house, we separated before he finished . I even went back to beg him because I felt cheated and felt another woman will come and enjoy my sweat but he did not want again.

People suggested juju for me , some suggested prophet, and some said they will take me to Ibadan were they will make him come back to me so I can go back and enjoy my sweat ? but I had a powerful mom , God bless her . She told me, NKIRUKA, listen to me, there is nothing your ex have that you can not have only if u work hard .

I took my mums advise and started my journey to succeed.
This is 6 Flat’s for rent .

Just wait until you see my personal residence ??.
Abi Bom therapy lounge ?
Hey you young lady .

As you build with a man don’t forget to build yourself .
You can do everything a man can do and even more
Build yourself is what we call plan B....
I am a product of grace."

Culled from; https://www.torimill.com/2018/05/lady-build-her-own-house-after-her-man-who-she-built-with-left-her-after-their-house-was-completed.html

I will judge after I must have hear the Man's side of the story.....

women can cover up shit ...
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by truthfulmallam(m): 6:30am On May 17, 2018
I prayed for him and he built a 1 bed room flat in his family compound. The family compound got so hot for me and I prayed again and begged God to give us a bigger place so we can move and he started completing his 3 bed room apartment.

Prayer warrior.... That's your own side of the story sha...
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by biacan(f): 6:34am On May 17, 2018
Cutehector:
na so. As Queen the Seven seas wey you be. Abeg which kyn mirror you dey use see into my life?
Dingband or mu kai kpo amosu

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by mikejj(m): 7:09am On May 17, 2018
grin thumbs up to blessing where ever you are,,please endeavour to encourage other ladies ok..i believe thegeneralqueen and biacan in the next five years they will be thinking of buying a Porsche for me....kikiki....
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by biacan(f): 7:12am On May 17, 2018
mikejj:
grin thumbs up to blessing where ever you are,,please endeavour to encourage other ladies ok..i believe thegeneralqueen and biacan in the next five years they will be thinking of buying a Porsche for me....kikiki....
Shut up

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Nobody: 7:31am On May 17, 2018
thats the beauty of abj for women just open your legs wide like the ocean and all things are possible.

Dumb broad, claiming she doesnt need men, yet craves for their money.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by mikejj(m): 7:32am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Shut up
bibi she prayed o and God bless her.shabi u know how to pray very well with that your big bible,mustard seed and alligator pepper,...u can't afford Porsche on the next 5 years.grin cheesy.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by biacan(f): 7:33am On May 17, 2018
mikejj:
bibi she prayed o and God bless her.shabi u know how to pray very well with that your big bible,mustard seed and alligator pepper,...u can't afford Porsche on the next 5 years.grin cheesy.
Keep quiet

Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by anigold(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2018
doctore212:
Where can I buy a sex doll in Aba
chai lol grin grin angry grin grin grin ogbo hill
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by FakeAccount(m): 7:40am On May 17, 2018
Before I pass my judgment, I must read the man's part of what actually transpired.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by anigold(m): 7:45am On May 17, 2018
dominique:

Exactly! How can a man abruptly break up with you because he built a house? Make she talk true
am so surprised that we still have sensible ladies on Nairaland.. abeg when u want to settle down let's me know... Sometimes people share incomplete stories to gather sympathy..
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by TrumpDonald2: 7:46am On May 17, 2018
How do we verify this?
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by stevio(m): 7:56am On May 17, 2018
Are you a teenager grin?
greatman247:

I even hate that word marriage. Truth is don't combine effort with nobody. Things even dey happen in marriage self. Do your own thing and you can have babies but don't marry. Live your life and be free. That's my own. Most marriages are like being in prison. Most persons stay put in marriage cos of what the world might say and yet they aren't happy being in there. Bleep marriage.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by mikejj(m): 8:03am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Keep quiet
. cheesy grin i know wat u can do so I remain mute....grin
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by rolams(m): 8:16am On May 17, 2018
What biz did u do to build your own house? write am now! Abi U be r........s girl?
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by iiiyyyk(m): 8:18am On May 17, 2018
ireke:
I don't know why people complain so much about building or suffering with boy/girl friend. According to most religious views, according to the law, according to most societies, the only time your combined efforts is recognized is when you get married.

Anything you do before marriage is just a form of charity.

Congratulations to her anyways for bouncing back

God bless u bro...

also, I dont even know how she confirmed that it was her prayers, which was made on the bed of fornication, that made the young man to succeed, but in her case it is her hard work.
some ladies has inferiority complex.....

again, I hardly believe one sided story..
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by donstan18: 8:23am On May 17, 2018
biacan:
Good morning. How have you been ? kiss kiss kiss

Very well, you?
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by doe: 8:31am On May 17, 2018
Is it prayer that delivered the building?

I can’t see anywhere how she earned the income to build six flats! Nonsense!!
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by Malawian(m): 8:37am On May 17, 2018
And the babe set o. Only problem might be if she is a CeeCee.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by greatbuc(m): 8:40am On May 17, 2018
I can see alhaji written all over the house.. Or give us a breakdown of how you got the money. Ndi nairaland I talk well?
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by gfreymom302: 8:44am On May 17, 2018
greatman247:

I even hate that word marriage. Truth is don't combine effort with nobody. Things even dey happen in marriage self. Do your own thing and you can have babies but don't marry. Live your life and be free. That's my own. Most marriages are like being in prison. Most persons stay put in marriage cos of what the world might say and yet they aren't happy being in there. Bleep marriage.
I think we have same philosophy about life.
Re: Okoro Blessing Nkeiruka Builds A House Of Her Own After Boyfriend Dumped Her by MPESA(m): 9:06am On May 17, 2018
Olabestonic001:

Haba! They were NEVER MARRIED! In Igbo culture, any child between them would never have been recognized as legitimate. So, she was fornicating while praying. To think she even imagined her prayers did the magic for her co-fornicator is fraught with errors. The man is probably a hardworking one who get results. So, why would a fornicator tell us she did the magic for her co-fornicator? (from a spiritual angle here).

Moreso, why do we always have different strokes for different folks? How many ladies abandoned their fiance after 'getting a better Life'? Guess the world sees that as normal. I've known more ladies abandoned their fiance after encountering a better life than men! Immediately most Carnal ladies experience gets a clear edge (some even just at par) they think they deserve a 'better' man and they would look for the minutest technicality to jilt him and move on. We've seen these severally!

But, it's not limited to gender; we're all just gender-biased! While we don't know the full gist of this story, it's safe to NEVER take the view of one party as the right one. Maybe we need to hear this 'jilter's' guy part to understand this matter.
Hmm # you are right but it's vice versa but more favourable to women because in Africa today they are LESS REGARDED TO THEIR MALES COUNTERPARTS , permit me to see it too from the traditional aspects of you been IGBO CULTURE because out of 100 Igbo homes ONLY 5-10% will not mind having FEMALES to MALE CHILDRENS ,mind you because they are seen as lesser version to men makes them to be more traumatized at some point in life .also that's means you only heared about women disappointing men , then I put it to you without be bias to check around , look around and ask people then you will get the clear vision of the statistics of men disappointing women in a very ridiculous ways , mind you some ladies have gone to the extend of emptying her life saves or selling her their families properties to sponsor a guy both in business and abroad at the end having a stories that touches and mind you the percentage of a man REDISCOVERY himself after disappointment is very high to compared to that of WOMEN rediscovery herself.
RELIGIOUSLY fornication is condemned as well as living or having babies out of wedlock. But also permit me to use your BIBLICAL aspects to see it too by asking YOU ??, WHO ARE YOU TO JUDGE ? AND WHO ARE YOU TO CONDEMNED WHOM GOD AS NOT CONDEMNED ?, EXAMPLE IS ISSUE OF MARY M in bible whom was a prostitude while people came to CAST HER, CONDEMN HER AND JUDGE HER BUT JESUS TOOK OVER HER JUDGMENT and delivered that whoever that has. Not done more or less of this woman should FIRST CAST A STONE ON HER.
LASTLY BUT NOT THE LEAST YOU AS A RESPECTER OF TRADITIONS AND CULTURE WHY NOT FOLLOWED AMADIOHA ,OGUN ETC INSTEAD OF BEEN CHRISTIAN BECAUSE IF WE AFRICANS CAN BE COPING WESTERNS ON CHRISTIANITIES , CULTURE SUCH AS MODE OF DRESSING , INNOVATION ETC WHY NOT ABOLISH SOME THINGS WE ARE NOT HAVING IN COMMON .OYIBO WILL BE VERY HAPPY TO HAVE ONLY A FEMALES CHILDREN ,WHILE NIGERIA MAN WILL GO AHEAD AND BRING ANOTHER WOMAN WHILE WILL NOT DO IT.
Westerner brought Christianity they wear trousers , uncovered hairs to church YET WE CONDEMN IT AND SEES IT AS SINS BUT WHO ARE WE TO QUESTIONS THE HEAVENLY STATUES OF INDIVIDUAL.
P.S
I'm not taking side of her story but just want to counter some of your points.
SHALOM.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Use Panties As Hair Band: Lady Teaches Nigerian Ladies. See Reactions / FUTO Sex: Onyinyechi Okafor Buried, Rector Bars Course Mates From Attending / A Verbally Abusive Guy I Just Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.