Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:33 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics (7117 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Said All She See On The Photo Is Pain Ladies And Gentlemen What / Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) / Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by Martin0(m): 1:50pm On May 17, 2018
mhisbliss:
If you love someone you wouldn't hurt that person

And I don't consider what I did as probably good
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by Martin0(m): 1:51pm On May 17, 2018
mhisbliss:
Yap, happiness matters

good now you have just said so yourself..
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by Martin0(m): 1:54pm On May 17, 2018
mhisbliss:
Yap, happiness matters

You ignored one of my questions, but I dont care to ask you about it again! maybe you have a reason to have ignored it..
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by Timagex(m): 1:55pm On May 17, 2018
sheringham:
no biggie

I wipe my babes @ss after she takes a dump and she does same for me
you what shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked picture or adonbilivit undecided undecided
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by IamPlato(m): 2:01pm On May 17, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:

My God! shocked
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by mhisbliss(f): 3:23pm On May 17, 2018
Martin0:

You ignored one of my questions, but I dont care to ask you about it again! maybe you have a reason to have ignored it..
Which question
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by mhisbliss(f): 3:25pm On May 17, 2018
Martin0:

good now you have just said so yourself..

But you're not supposed to pursue happiness without putting your partner first, thats selfish
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by Martin0(m): 3:25pm On May 17, 2018
mhisbliss:
Which question

Are you in a relationship?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by mhisbliss(f): 3:29pm On May 17, 2018
Martin0:

Are you in a relationship?
Ya, why?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by Martin0(m): 3:33pm On May 17, 2018
mhisbliss:
But you're not supposed to pursue happiness without putting your partner first, thats selfish

No she was never left alone, I made sure I got the best for her before her birthday...

I linked her up soon after because you know, it was never gonna be easy for her...

So my friend was already in a secret mood loving her and she was aware... Just that my friend wouldn't accept some forms from her!

But then again the click and today they have a daughter and live together in petermeriztburg.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by Martin0(m): 3:34pm On May 17, 2018
mhisbliss:
Ya, why?
Nothing !Just asking

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by mhisbliss(f): 3:37pm On May 17, 2018
Martin0:

No she was never left alone, I made sure I got the best for her before her birthday...

I linked her up soon after because you know, it was never gonna be easy for her...

So my friend was already in a secret mood loving her and she was aware... Just that my friend wouldn't accept some forms from her!

But then again the click and today they have a daughter and live together in petermeriztburg.
So thats a more humane way of saying she was duly compensated for the heart break, you're wicked fa
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by Martin0(m): 3:47pm On May 17, 2018
mhisbliss:
So thats a more humane way of saying she was duly compensated for the heart break, you're wicked fa

you concluded so quick?

I was still with her for possibly 1year and some few months just to make sure nothing goes wrong with her...

Tell me, what did you expect of me??
Deceive her? let to her? offcurse I can't lie not especially to her Coz she knows me too well we can't frame any fake attitudes to each other...

I did what I only managed to think of then, am just a mere human like you miz, remember ,you and I know human can never be satisfied!

We went on touring various locations, bills paid by her though! What else can I do to make her adjust to our decisions...

Do you know how old she will possibly be by now?See I care so much about so many things which is not to live a life of regret and hurt people too...

I will do same if it was you!
But if you will keep me for a reason as you said, then no problem, but I just hope you don't look into my eyes some day and call me "fucvked up nigga "
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by mhisbliss(f): 3:50pm On May 17, 2018
Martin0:

you concluded so quick?

I was still with her for possibly 1year and some few months just to make sure nothing goes wrong with her...

Tell me, what did you expect of me??
Deceive her? let to her? offcurse I can't lie not especially to her Coz she knows me too well we can't frame any fake attitudes to each other...

I did what I only managed to think of then, am just a mere human like you miz, remember ,you and I know human can never be satisfied!

We went on touring various locations, bills paid by her though! What else can I do to make her adjust to our decisions...

Do you know how old she will possibly be by now?See I care so much about so many things which is not to live a life of regret and hurt people too...

I will do same if it was you!
But if you will keep me for a reason as you said, then no problem, but I just hope you don't look into my eyes some day and call me "fucvked up nigga "
When you asked her out you liked her then, what happened now? The feelings just fade away over time or she did something wrong, and from the look of things, you're the one who choosed to leave after trying to butter her up ofcourse
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by Martin0(m): 3:56pm On May 17, 2018
mhisbliss:
When you asked her out you liked her then, what happened now? The feelings just fade away over time or she did something wrong, and from the look of things, you're the one who choosed to leave after trying to butter her up ofcourse

please can you emphasize more on what you personally mean by "asked her out "

As you know, life is all about choice and choices.
We decide to make up for the best part of our lives, we always wish to have the best part of every moment to ourselves, but then again "decisions "are made..

Now answer my first line before I reply you what you wish to hear!
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by mhisbliss(f): 4:01pm On May 17, 2018
Martin0:

please can you emphasize more on what you personally mean by "asked her out "

As you know, life is all about choice and choices.
We decide to make up for the best part of our lives, we always wish to have the best part of every moment to ourselves, but then again "decisions "are made..

Now answer my first line before I reply you what you wish to hear!
You wooed her right? Not the other way around, If she was the one that wooed you, I'd understand why you took her for granted. Ask a Nigerian guy out and he'll start feeling like deputy jesus
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by Martin0(m): 4:22pm On May 17, 2018
mhisbliss:
You wooed her right? Not the other way around, If she was the one that wooed you, I'd understand why you took her for granted. Ask a Nigerian guy out and he'll start feeling like deputy jesus

OK. good to be specific I don't allow ladies especially to ask a Nigerian guy out because it definitely gonna be a different expression!

Then again we hmmmm OK I wooed her, whatever that means to yougrin

But we didn't just start like that, it started as friends for a long long time... She was already part of me as more of like a guardian and a teacher..

But as you know, when you love deeply, like I mean true love, like real character of "love " Every negatives becomes a positive to you at that time of your life.. That is the more reason why relationships is more unless never predictable even if you try to...

The love was still there honestly, but sometimes it comes and goes... consistency was not achieved anymore...

See miz I can bet my ass you wouldn't notice when I suddenly change if it was you, never mind how much you know me, you wouldn't know..

it cost me pains, made me look weak and offcurse very weak before I could walk up to her and say my mind...

In this new generation of modern relationships people just walk out of it anytime they wish to not minding what the other goes home with..

No matter what happens in life you just have to sacrifice for the best...

She was financially OK better than me, served as a Helper, a teacher, guardian, but how about me, what will I serve to her when the time comes.. Now that is another question!

I would gladly choose to hold her to myself probably till this moment, because no one would allow a golden cup taken out of his mouth, he or she will always wanna drink from it continuously!

I would have gotten her pregnant I decided,
and yeah maybe gotten some little impunity from her country!

Now what? Is that all about life and relationships?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by mhisbliss(f): 5:01pm On May 17, 2018
Martin0:

OK. good to be specific I don't allow ladies especially to ask a Nigerian guy out because it definitely gonna be a different expression!

Then again we hmmmm OK I wooed her, whatever that means to yougrin

But we didn't just start like that, it started as friends for a long long time... She was already part of me as more of like a guardian and a teacher..

But as you know, when you love deeply, like I mean true love, like real character of "love " Every negatives becomes a positive to you at that time of your life.. That is the more reason why relationships is more unless never predictable even if you try to...

The love was still there honestly, but sometimes it comes and goes... consistency was not achieved anymore...

See miz I can bet my ass you wouldn't notice when I suddenly change if it was you, never mind how much you know me, you wouldn't know..

it cost me pains, made me look weak and offcurse very weak before I could walk up to her and say my mind...

In this new generation of modern relationships people just walk out of it anytime they wish to not minding what the other goes home with..

No matter what happens in life you just have to sacrifice for the best...

She was financially OK better than me, served as a Helper, a teacher, guardian, but how about me, what will I serve to her when the time comes.. Now that is another question!

I would gladly choose to hold her to myself probably till this moment, because no one would allow a golden cup taken out of his mouth, he or she will always wanna drink from it continuously!

I would have gotten her pregnant I decided,
and yeah maybe gotten some little impunity from her country!

Now what? Is that all about life and relationships?
So in a nutshell, you left her to protect her from you? Or because you want the best for her
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by fuckpro: 5:19pm On May 17, 2018
LivingFree:
This where relationships go to die grin
..you be fine girl ooo I for no mind after all love sees no fault
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by Martin0(m): 5:21pm On May 17, 2018
mhisbliss:
So in a nutshell, you left her to protect her from you? Or because you want the best for her

I want the best for her!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by mhisbliss(f): 5:25pm On May 17, 2018
Martin0:

I want the best for her!
I hope you made her understand
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by Martin0(m): 6:29pm On May 17, 2018
mhisbliss:
I hope you made her understand

clearly I did..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by wyzoe: 9:52pm On May 17, 2018
Martin0, weh done grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by Martin0(m): 9:55pm On May 17, 2018
wyzoe:
Martin0, weh done grin
wetin happen naugrin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by donnaD(f): 9:55pm On May 17, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
D pic shows the relnshp is real and they're so used to themselves. I like it!

Una weh dey date, dey form big boi and tussh girl for ur partner, na self deceit una dey.

Until u mess, shiit, piss baf, shave private part and snore before each other, una never start.
na ur way na
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by wyzoe: 3:44am On May 18, 2018
Martin0:

wetin happen naugrin
I

I dey greet you. I nor fit greet my guy again? grin
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by Martin0(m): 7:12am On May 18, 2018
wyzoe:
I
I dey greet you. I nor fit greet my guy again? grin
oh OK oo, I greet you too
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics by Nobody: 8:07am On May 18, 2018
donnaD:

na ur way na
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Meet The Instagram Model Whose Waist Has Jaws Dropping / SEX SECRETS: Cure PE & Last Longer in Bed. Text/Chat Women Up & Get a Girlfriend / My Girlfriend Stole My Whole House After Sex With Her (the Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.