Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,642 members, 7,820,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:08 PM

Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) (2110 Views)

A Friend Of Mine Said All She See On The Photo Is Pain Ladies And Gentlemen What / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics / Ladies And Gentlemen What's Your View On This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) by akeentech(m): 12:48pm On Jul 10, 2018
Let's say the truth, who do you think?

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) by beautygboel(f): 12:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
None embarassed
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) by akeentech(m): 1:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
beautygboel:
None embarassed
Lol, another lie from a lady
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) by CANDYDADDY(m): 1:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
shocked
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) by MissRaine69(f): 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2018
Women put up with far too much shyte simply because society expects them to and some cannot walk away because the status of “married” is far too important even though there is no relationship anymore. Some are married to the lifestyle forgiving is the only way to guarantee it continues.
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) by Cholls(m): 2:08pm On Jul 10, 2018
MissRaine69:
Women put up with far too much shyte simply because society expects them to and some cannot walk away because the status of “married” is far too important even though there is no relationship anymore. Some are married to the lifestyle forgiving is the only way to guarantee it continues.

Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) by akeentech(m): 2:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
CANDYDADDY:
shocked

Say something
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) by anuofia(m): 3:15pm On Jul 10, 2018
none...only God
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) by anuofia(m): 3:52pm On Jul 12, 2018
Amen..brotherly..and you too
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) by ItzBIM(m): 5:48pm On Jul 12, 2018
Only God forgives I don’t
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) by akeentech(m): 7:52am On Jul 13, 2018
ItzBIM:
Only God forgives I don’t
You don't forgive?
Re: Ladies And Gentlemen What Do You Think (pics) by ItzBIM(m): 9:52am On Jul 13, 2018
akeentech:

You don't forgive?

No I don’t.

(1) (Reply)

Blac Chyna Flashes Her Boobs For Christmas (photos) / My Girl Collects Money From Men But Claims Nothing Is Going On / Drop Your Profession

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.