Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,128 members, 7,852,841 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 06:55 AM

Why Are Ladies After Me, Instead Me Going After Them? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Ladies After Me, Instead Me Going After Them? (991 Views)

Church Gives Certificate Of Virginity To Ladies After Test In South Africa (Pics / Should Men Be Forced To Marry Ladies After Impregnating Them? / Nude Photo Of Martin Khafafa Bathing With 2 Ladies After Sex Leaks Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ladies After Me, Instead Me Going After Them? by Halo22: 1:01am On May 17, 2018
Ever since I became a grown man, I have been taking time to avoid the female folks from ruining my plans for life. As far as am concerned, I don't want to have anything to do with them Cos I noticed that from my childhood, girls have been molesting me sexually even when I was in Primary school. I have tried my best avoiding them, but all effort proved abortive to the extent that they are the ones coming after me. When I was writing my SSCE, i remember vividly, how my mate lured me into intimacy with her. It continued to my university years, about five girls struggled their ways into having me as their boyfriend. Thank God I lived some kind of holy lives then. Now am working, almost all the ladies in my place of work keep giving me break lights, you understand nah, even married ones. My immediate girlfriend was the one who made first advances, before i responded Cos she is my kind of girl. I'm totally confused. If I start going in with all the ladies that fall for me, I cannot finish with them in a long time. I know I am handsome, speaks fluently, dresses fine and all that, but seriously I don't know how to handle their advances.
Re: Why Are Ladies After Me, Instead Me Going After Them? by chendstone01(m): 1:35am On May 17, 2018
Make i hear word Fake stories All your post na women they like you Nigerian gals nor dy look fine boy again

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Me, Instead Me Going After Them? by Nobody: 1:36am On May 17, 2018
Ok .. noted !
Re: Why Are Ladies After Me, Instead Me Going After Them? by hisgrace090: 7:22am On May 17, 2018
They're after you because you refuse to go after them.

I have said it for some times that if men can limit their rush for women, women will in turn rush them, its a fact.

Shakara takes over when you prove to love someone too much.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ladies After Me, Instead Me Going After Them? by Pelon(m): 9:39am On May 17, 2018
There is only one way and three things to do to stop them from coming after you.the person below me knows the first of the three.. wink
Re: Why Are Ladies After Me, Instead Me Going After Them? by simoncarlos(m): 9:57am On May 17, 2018
even me too, i have been experiencing this though am still young.

(1) (Reply)

My Brother Thinks I Betrayed Him By Agreeing To Date His Ex / The Tweet At Yoruba Men That Got People Talking. / What Is The Secret To Genuine Happiness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.