Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,603 members, 7,820,154 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:36 AM

IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) (86704 Views)

Tinubu Calls Dolapo Osinbajo ‘Wife Of The President’ (Video) / Dino Melaye Shares Photo With Bukola Saraki, Captions It ''God Is With Us My Man / Protest Against Bukola Saraki In Offa (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Abbey2sam(m): 3:32pm On May 17, 2018
AutoSpaNg:
79TUDFYGJ

Is this a bet9ja booking code
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by bros856: 3:38pm On May 17, 2018
wakeupafricanyo:
When an incompetent and lazy slowpoke's
head big organization like Nigeria police the result is failure

What Nigerian's need is Young tested technocrat not reinforcing failure.
Failure is failure
You can't reinforce failure

#getyouPVC

Vote for tested technocrat for president 2019

DANKWAMBO IS THE ANSWER

#VisitGOMBE

#LetTheWorkSpeak
WHO ARE THEY TECNO STEALING.COM
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by AnanseK(m): 3:38pm On May 17, 2018
[quote author=Carlyboi post=67642274][/quote]

Sorry you need a teacher even to post on Nairaland. Truly you need help.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by deebrownneymar: 3:39pm On May 17, 2018
Why did he step down and for how long?
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by deomelo: 3:50pm On May 17, 2018
Senate president. On trial for corruption

Senate Vice president. On trial/Under investigation for corruption

2 rotten clowns and incompetent parasites leaching on the people of Nigeria now have their own Nollywood Drama to entertain Nigerians with, instead of doing what Nigerians are overpaying them to do.

Just a matter of time before they end up inside dustbin.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by alertness(m): 3:57pm On May 17, 2018
deebrownneymar:
Why did he step down and for how long?
Are you not in Nigeria?.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by efighter: 3:58pm On May 17, 2018
chyket:
Impressive,for me this is one of the greatest moments in our Democracy!!!.I wish this could be replicated in all facets of our governance.Senator Bukola Saraki,thank you for displaying this rare mark of statesmanship.
This is somebody that have severally in the past invited many top functionaries to the Senate and they had behaved like they are bigger than Nigeria.
Thank you Sir for this exemplary conduct.

Yes, Saraki is currently a very very humble man. The I.G. humbled him. Dino Melaye case is a warning to others who think that they are bigger than Buhari. Buhari is the C-in-C, he is a retired Major General, a street tout like Dino or a village chief like Saraki is no match for a Major General.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by yaknigga: 3:58pm On May 17, 2018
We may not have another #Ramadan, so it's my humble request to all my #Muslim brothers and sisters to use this Ramadan wisely. Thanks
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Olatunji1929: 4:11pm On May 17, 2018
yarimo:
May God continue to bless ibrahim idris nigeria most competent IGP since 1960.
u again mr teacher
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Chiboto414: 4:12pm On May 17, 2018
Game don Starr
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by ZionJay(m): 4:21pm On May 17, 2018
Who Dem dey deceive? Movie wey Dem don rehearse well?
Nonsense undecided
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Chidex50(m): 4:34pm On May 17, 2018
My fellow youths,it's time we unite aginst these bad politicians that has plunged Nigeria into a state of Hardship while their children are overseas enjoying Luxury of life and their parents get sick one-time they are out of the country for treatment.
Dear youths,no matter your tribe,culture,political affliation,Religion and ideology in life,please let's put it outside and stand our ground.These people has dealt with us for long and it's no longer funny.Election is around the corner and they are busy piling up money somewhere that they'll use to buy us and still remain in power so as to continue to maim disaster on the citizens and to feast on the National treasury.
Have in mind that even after they've rigged the elections,they still reserve the best jobs for their children when they returned from schooling abroad.It's time we wisen up.Even if they throw or share money,take it and vote for your preferred candidate since it's your money too but do not be bought,i repeat do not be bought with their stolen money from the National treasury.
Always remember that Nigerian Leaders both past and present doesn't have plan for the youth,all they know is to go in there and capture their share off they went for the betterment of their families.
My fellow youths,thsse politicians are very mean and we have to show them that the youth are the strenghth of every Nation only if we can unite against them,Launch an online platform so as to educate our fellow youth so as to change this country.We do not have any where to go except this country.Imagine so mang countries are now seeing an average Nigerian as beeing corrupt because of the way our so called leaders have painted us.Even if we are corrupt,is it not supposed to be handled within us as a family instead of telling the whole world?
Now,Political prostitution is the order of the day.They jump from one political party to another in other to capture power by any means while the masses are dieing like chickens all over.It is tertible thing if we continue to fight over political parties while these people are jumping from one party to another like frog forgetting the people that put them there.LET'S BE WISE!
#Let's rebroadcast#
BY CHIDEX
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Gentew(m): 4:35pm On May 17, 2018
yarimo:
and under his watch no senator is above the law.

you are right about that but the executives are above the law
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Nobody: 4:40pm On May 17, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Saraki the great

APC online zombies are trying their best to demonize the Great Saraki for standing against their Demi-god Tinubu.

They are fond of calling him a criminal even though they can point out any crime he committed more than Tinubu the drug baron

They call him a thief even though he never stole more than Tinubu undecided

LIKE FOR SARAKI grin

SHARE FOR TINUBU

No Ilorin indigene will come out with this kind of statement except those people that have lost sense of belonging in the present Nigeria always looking for messiah in other land to fight their course. What concerns Tinubu in this matter? Did Saraki tells you IGP is doing his job (police work) because of Tinubu?

Your hatred for Tinubu is out of Jealousy. I often list the people you hate with utmost bitterness to include Awolowo, Soyinka, Obj, Buhari & Dangote. Senator Oluremi Tinubu was among those delegation that visited the President on this issue.

You have nothing to offer Saraki in this case if trouble happens, his kinsmen will still be the people to help him. We have Dino case on ground. FFK & Fayose that was focal some weeks ago are now calm.

While Saraki surprisingly to me visited the new EFCC office in what I termed tactical diplomacy with Magu , this does not close his case & that of his deputy with EFCC. If Dino or Saraki's case were to be your people, the shout of marginalization would have been everywhere.

All the accusations of thievenubu, drug baron & demi god are all from your people, none from his people & no case till date.

1 Like

Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 17, 2018
yarimo:
under his watch you became a bigot damned fellow
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by yarimo(m): 4:45pm On May 17, 2018
Lilisticlili:
under his watch you became a bigot damned fellow
if you are the one in your profile picture thou
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by uridadole: 4:45pm On May 17, 2018
BankeSmalls:

under his watch, thousands are being killed in their homes daily
And he is now dealing with the sponsors of the killings so as to tame the menace.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 17, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Saraki the great

APC online zombies are trying their best to demonize the Great Saraki for standing against their Demi-god Tinubu.

They are fond of calling him a criminal even though they can point out any crime he committed more than Tinubu the drug baron

LIKE FOR SARAKI grin
u
SHARE FOR TINUBU

you are just a confused fellow ,, did you even visit the fours wall of an institution ,, he stole but not more than tinubu did ... does that even sound like a justification.
moreover no one is even accusing ur hero of stealing he as only been indicted for assasination cases ...yet to be pronounce a suspect but he is already crying foul
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Nobody: 4:54pm On May 17, 2018
yarimo:
if you are the one in your profile picture thou
I'm
Pls don't die yet
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Culin(f): 4:57pm On May 17, 2018
yarimo:
May God continue to bless ibrahim idris nigeria most competent IGP since 1960.

Sarcasm I presume.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Diso60090(m): 5:11pm On May 17, 2018
TonyeBarcanista:

Okay baby... Will do asap

Una be gay?
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Worksunlimited: 5:17pm On May 17, 2018
yarimo:

And it's under his watch, he couldn't even read his own speech coherently; falling over himself cos of simple transmission..
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by sexdoll: 5:28pm On May 17, 2018
what's the meaning of the whole drama?
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by gigabyte13: 5:48pm On May 17, 2018
seguno2:

You may have a point.
Since Idris could disobey Buhari, all 200 million Nigerians, including you and your family plus friends should be afraid of him as the beginning of wisdom.

My family, friends and relatives don't live beyond their means, and don't do dirty dealings like yours, so we have no ldris to fear.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by StUriah(m): 6:02pm On May 17, 2018
This is significant. Transfer of Legislative power to PDP to intimidate APC & Buhari. Next move is to cross carpet and resume his position as Senate President.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by Carlyboi(m): 6:51pm On May 17, 2018
AnanseK:

Sorry you need a teacher even to post on Nairaland. Truly you need help.
ogbeni stop yarning dust Mr GURDIANCE and GUIDIANCE..you are absolutely making no Sense!Teach your balderdash to your fellow unlettered folks!Qed!P.S. i aint got no time for any show of shame with you!
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by afamaustin(m): 6:54pm On May 17, 2018
I don't knw y l love sen Akpabio.
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by PrinceVM(m): 7:04pm On May 17, 2018
all na wash, na today, our mumu don do
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:41pm On May 17, 2018
Diso60090:

Una be gay?
Ada na chick bros
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by ofwest47(m): 11:09pm On May 17, 2018
Saraki like father like son , remember it was your father as Senate leader was one of the major cause of how we find ourselves today: Remember 1; It was your father that rejected the 1004 building built by Obasanjo for the National Assembly and moved the assembly members to one extra large hotel at a very expensive cost to the Federal government.
Remember 2; It was your father that refused to use the peageoaut 504 cars provided for the National Assembly by Obasanjo but instead went for Mercedes Benz 280 called Shagari type which caused the first car assembly plant Pegeaut started winding down for low patronage .All these are at the Federal government costs.
Remember again 3; It was doing your father's time that members of the National assemblies started having their private jets from the stollen country's account. Could you remember that it was during your father's time that politicians started opening commercial banks at the dead of the night to spray during party celebrations . All these were during the Shehu Shagari era when your father was the head of the Senate in direct control of Shehu Shagari just you yourself is in direct control of all oppositions against Buhari
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by 2016v2017: 11:57pm On May 17, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Saraki the great

LIKE FOR SARAKI grin

SHARE FOR TINUBU
Tinubu is the bane of Nigeria's current problems
Re: IGP: Bukola Saraki Steps Down From His Chair As Senate President (Video) by kolexy(m): 6:02am On May 18, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Saraki the great

LIKE FOR SARAKI grin

SHARE FOR TINUBU

I don't understand why you are bringing Tinubu into Saraki-Buhari fight. Is Buhari no longer the President?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Festus Keyamo: How I Bought My House In The US / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / MC Tagwaye And His Twin Brother At APC Convention With DSS Operatives (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.