Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,820 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague (59346 Views)

Massacre Of Soldiers: Sack NSA, Service Chiefs Immediately - HURIWA Tells Buhari / Kill Anybody You See - Soldiers In South-East Threaten Over Death Of Colleague / Lagos DPO's Missing Pistol: Police Release Lady, Removes DPO Over PUNCH's Report (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by highness25(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2018
sotomayor:

shut the Bleep up..they should kill that fuckibg police man, the DPO and all those on duty.. tire them on pHCN pole for the general public to look up to in great joy.Thanks.
it's tie not tire. IGP brother, transmission. Lols

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by SirBunky85(m): 8:13pm On May 17, 2018
Viserion:
Is this the transmission of the transmission I mean transmission of the effort I mean eh at the transmission We have eh apprehend the Nigeria police and the men at the command. I mean transmission other transmission Sorry sir I mean transmission all kidnapping transmission.
stale/boring
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by SirBunky85(m): 8:14pm On May 17, 2018
QuietHammer:
Think of it like this. Have you ever smoked a cigarette in your car and tried to throw it out the window and a minute later you start to smell something and turn around to find your grandma fingering herself in the backseat? undecided
nonsense
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by SirBunky85(m): 8:15pm On May 17, 2018
sobastical:
The IGP should transmit his men or himself to their barracks
dry
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by Abagworo(m): 8:20pm On May 17, 2018
Throwback:
By what authority is the army operating outside of their barracks?

Who gave them the order to march on a police station and an institution of the civil state without any Martial law or State of Emergency in existence?

Worse still, it would not surprise me that these army men are not even Military Police.

As usual, this inter force madness will consume lives like it happened in Badagry, yet nothing will change, nobody will be punished.

The illegalities of the military still continues 19yrs into our democracy.

Anybody that kills a soldier deserves instant death sentence. The sacrifices made by soldiers deserves total respect from everyone that's not a soldier.
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by Mactee007: 8:23pm On May 17, 2018
Do you want to ride free with Uber?

*Download the Uber App

*Sign-up, go to payment and click promotions then apply the code 'tonyudoh'

*Enjoy your free ride

New users/accounts only
Thank me later
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by sobastical: 8:24pm On May 17, 2018
SirBunky85:
dry
And you just made it relevant... yikes

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by SirBunky85(m): 8:28pm On May 17, 2018
sobastical:

na u sabi
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by SirBunky85(m): 8:28pm On May 17, 2018
sobastical:

na u sabi
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by vicfajeze: 8:31pm On May 17, 2018
double wahala for dead body
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by vicfajeze: 8:32pm On May 17, 2018
i really pity d pot belly DPO
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by Staru1(m): 8:35pm On May 17, 2018
At least (omega 5) go sell aftermath. chai, drilling go dey sharp. DPO Go be like espirit de corp my bro. confessions go follow during&after life drilling. abeg make i stop b4 sars. i wan hear say dey drill sars. IGP ARE FIGHTING WITH COAS. FRSC SUBCHARGED AIRMAN CIVIL DEFENCE SLAP NAVAL MAN. MAN O WAR FIGHT WARDER.
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by Lasta(m): 8:36pm On May 17, 2018
Throwback:

Who gave them the order to march on a police station and an institution of the civil state without any Martial law or State of Emergency in existence?

Worse still, it would not surprise me that these army men are not even Military Police.
As usual, this inter force madness will consume lives like it happened in Badagry, yet nothing will change, nobody will be punished.

U are an idiot

2 Likes

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by thanki410(m): 8:38pm On May 17, 2018
Police , those ones na persons
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by sobastical: 8:42pm On May 17, 2018
SirBunky85:
na u sabi
Good night

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by Maghan37: 8:42pm On May 17, 2018
Abeg this one wet Police don't chop pass deir portion. apls soldiers do to dem what SARS does to civilians.

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by SirBunky85(m): 8:43pm On May 17, 2018
sobastical:

Good night
same here

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by joepentwo(m): 9:33pm On May 17, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Na now we nor go hear word, as you don do the same dirty thing you dey do civilians to una sef

Yeye pipu

And knowing Naija police, DPO go be one pot-bellied Nigga overweight as ish! I hope soldier-man drilling will teach him some sense abs compassion for the masses by the time they let his arss out of their cantonment! grin
those guys dem no d gt any chill.
E b like say dem don flog u b4 grin
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by Nobody: 9:42pm On May 17, 2018
sotomayor:

shut the Bleep up..they should kill that fuckibg police man, the DPO and all those on duty.. tire them on pHCN pole for the general public to look up to in great joy.Thanks.
He talked about inter force brouhaha...
Please help me ask him if the police is a force?
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by adims96(m): 9:51pm On May 17, 2018
Throwback:

This one you are speaking is bekee

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by davillian(m): 10:03pm On May 17, 2018
niceprof:
The result of giving guns to psychologically imbalanced folks
They should give them kondo and whistle. grin

1 Like

Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by bimgo: 10:06pm On May 17, 2018
I hate police with passion, the educated ones among them are educated illiterate. KOBO KOBO POLICE, ZOMBIE POLICE, NIT WIT POLICE, MAD POLICE , ZOO POLICE, ANIMAL POLICE. robber band police, coward police. Please kindly treat their mess with iron and rod hand.
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by alimaa: 10:09pm On May 17, 2018
Firgemachar:
Two wrongs don't make a right!
That's not true. Minus times minus= plus
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by Cutehector(m): 10:09pm On May 17, 2018
Buratai vs IGP. Round one ......fight
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by RaptorX: 10:09pm On May 17, 2018
honourable356:
The said policeman underestimate the dire consequence for shooting down a soldier.

what was the soldier offence??

Shooting an unarmed soldier and to make matter worse on uniform? What rank?

What the soldiers did was just a slip of tea...
Worse case,they would just burn down the station, humiliate publicly all those policemen/women found at the station and bundle them all to the barrack.

There at the barrack,you will know why they are called soldiers and that a real soldier is equal to ten mobile policeman.
Who told you one soldier is equal to ten mobile policemen. Keep on overhyping Nigerian soldiers, you never see Mopol beating up soldier before?
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by luckyogor(m): 10:12pm On May 17, 2018
Lawless country.
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by Reference(m): 10:44pm On May 17, 2018
Nobody obeys any laws in the country. From the HOS through his Chief of Police and now the other ranks that just kill wantonly. And Nigerians see nothing wrong in all the so called 'shows of power' from Abuja to Portharcourt where the slaughter and mayhem continues....
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by msylva2147(m): 11:03pm On May 17, 2018
This is not Nigerian soldiers. Next post please
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by BuddhaPalm(m): 11:25pm On May 17, 2018
obonujoker:
How can they arrest DPO....??

What right do they have on whose authority??

Oh, na Nigeria we dey... I just remember...

“Power lies in the barrel of a gun” ———- Mao Tse Tung
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by honourable356(m): 11:38pm On May 17, 2018
RaptorX:
Who told you one soldier is equal to ten mobile policemen. Keep on overhyping Nigerian soldiers, you never see Mopol beating up soldier before?
Have you seen or meet a real soldier before??

You don't get the point yet.
I never spoke of "beat"!
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by bomsilaga(m): 11:58pm On May 17, 2018
IdeyFindWife:
Na now we nor go hear word, as you don do the same dirty thing you dey do civilians to una sef

Yeye pipu

And knowing Naija police, DPO go be one pot-bellied Nigga overweight as ish! I hope soldier-man drilling will teach him some sense abs compassion for the masses by the time they let his arss out of their cantonment! grin
That DPO is a very fit man in every respect just liked money
Re: Soldiers Sack Police Station In Port Harcou, Arrest DPO Over Murder Of Colleague by AreaFada2: 12:47am On May 18, 2018
FG is too power drunk to allow State police. They claim state governors will misuse police. But FG misusing police to harass opposition and those of a different opinion is fine.

So what we have is a large incompetent NPF not fit for purpose.

If state police were allowed, States like Ogun, Lagos, Akwa Ibom, Cross River, etc will quickly set the pace in policing. Other states will gradually follow suit.
But right now NPF has not improved in nearly 40 years. In fact it has declined. Rarely someone like Ribadu comes through. But way too few. Because nepotism right from recruitment and promotion makes a mockery of the system.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Saraki, Dogara, Kwakwanso, Others Storm Sokoto As Atiku's Campaign Begins (PICS) / Adesina: You Can't Order President Buhari Around / Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.