Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,729 members, 7,813,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:57 AM

Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial (59345 Views)

Throwback Photo Of Atiku And Obasanjo / Jonathan And Obasanjo Snub Akpabio At Timi Alaibe's Daughter's Wedding (Photo) / Bishop Oyedepo, Atiku And Obasanjo Meet At OBJ's Residence In Abeokuta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Costlyarchie: 4:41pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mama peace, GEJ and obasanjo at udom's dad funeral at on AL lga in Akwa ibom state

28 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by daddytime(m): 4:44pm On Feb 15, 2020
Obj himself...

51 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by seunlayi(m): 4:45pm On Feb 15, 2020

On behalf of all Nigerians especially we your lovers and the increasing numbers of repentant zombies joining us every minutes, we are missing you sir

145 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by seunlayi(m): 4:47pm On Feb 15, 2020
Chidimercy:
E

If you just book space without saying something sensible, I go beat you grin

8 Likes

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Simplyleo: 4:53pm On Feb 15, 2020
That reminds me, why were these 3 and FFK not for the burial of lamidi cownu's parents? cool

Infact, which prominent Nigerian was for the burial?

9 Likes

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by NigeriaIsDoomed: 5:00pm On Feb 15, 2020
Buhari remains a calamity that was put by fools who tot they could elect an illiterate and expect him to deliver like Obama.

65 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by JONNYSPUTE(m): 5:02pm On Feb 15, 2020
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Buhari remains a calamity that was put by fools who tot they could elect an illiterate and expect him to deliver like Obama.
.. Chai.. After reading this your comment,I gave up on this administration.May God help us.

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by shangodele974(m): 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
obj always love to be at funerals

3 Likes

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Laytin: 5:05pm On Feb 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:
That reminds me, why were these 3 and FFK not for the burial of lamidi cownu's parents? cool

[/s]

23 Likes

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by tophumble(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
This is how they do it.

Politicians know their way

2 Likes

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Idrisk19(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
watching.....
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by johannesburg(m): 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
nice one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by franchasng: 5:06pm On Feb 15, 2020
Aging in peace

3 Likes

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Kendumazy(m): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
Mama peace! Money is good. Look at how mama peace is looking more beautiful!

Let's handle your ebay/Amazon orders. Check my signature below for more details.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by okomile(f): 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
Gathering to finish their unfinished things grin grin
If u know, u know......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Kuginzi: 5:07pm On Feb 15, 2020
seunlayi:

On behalf of all Nigerians especially we your lovers and the increasing numbers of repentant zombies joining us every minutes, we are missing you sir

Are u referring to repentant IPOB Zombies?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by vr0xen: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
Good luck dey try carry dis woman along,if i marry and she turns into mama peace over the years i dont think i will be taking her out

3 Likes

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by slivertongue: 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
see people with life and people that matter

1 Like

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by titsqueez(m): 5:08pm On Feb 15, 2020
Akpabio no show?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by pojophilius(m): 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

people wey dey shout "I have the video" get sense pass you

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by FatherBona: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
[s]
Simplyleo:

[/s]

Learn to keep your mouth shut if you have nothing sensible to contribute angry
Useme mkpo!!!!!

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by OakConsultNG: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
Okay..

Meanwhile, register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by efeteb: 5:09pm On Feb 15, 2020
grin
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by ahnie: 5:10pm On Feb 15, 2020
Sir Good luck now looks fatter....
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Digitalstarlite: 5:11pm On Feb 15, 2020
OK...is dis d only pic
Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by ZombieHUNT: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
Simplyleo:

Shame on terrorists

7 Likes

Re: Patience, Goodluck Jonathan And Obasanjo At Udom Emmanuel's Father's Burial by Arrewa: 5:12pm On Feb 15, 2020
Goodluck Jonathan remains one of the best president that have ever ruled this country...

You have good intentions towards Nigeria

It's so sad that your government has to end this way...

God bless you sir

17 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Idris Ibrahim Slept With 2 Policewomen; Impregnated Amina - Senator Misau / Egypt Wants Okonjo-iweala Disqualified From WTO Top Job / What Boko Haram Leaders Told Me - Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.