Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,535 members, 7,847,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Want To Study In Ukraine, Please Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Study In Ukraine, Please Help (453 Views)

I Asked My Girlfriend What Is Happening In Ukraine And This Is What She Told Me / Sell My House Of About 6-7 Million To Study Masters In Uk And Japa Or Not / Lady Intends Giving Up Scholarship To Study Abroad Because Of Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Study In Ukraine, Please Help by derrydinny: 4:01pm On May 17, 2018
hello guys, I want to continue my education abroad, in ukraine preferably cos of funds. I heard that I can't communicate with the universities directly, please anyone that knows any true agent, not scammer should please recommend him also if you know any confirm website that can serve as an agent.

ps: I posted this in romance section because it is the most visited section and I want it to be seen by plenty people.
thanks in advance
Re: I Want To Study In Ukraine, Please Help by mankand(m): 4:25pm On May 17, 2018
What do you need tell me. Ukraine admission and visa is my profession. You can also check my signature for more info. If you need proof, search for Transukrvuz km Facebook. That's my company Facebook page
Re: I Want To Study In Ukraine, Please Help by derrydinny: 2:02pm On May 18, 2018
mankand:
What do you need tell me. Ukraine admission and visa is my profession. You can also check my signature for more info. If you need proof, search for Transukrvuz km Facebook. That's my company Facebook page
please message me on whatsapp, 08133659607, we should talk more
Re: I Want To Study In Ukraine, Please Help by Nobody: 2:05pm On May 18, 2018
bro post this in the travel section on nairaland
Re: I Want To Study In Ukraine, Please Help by Squirrel01: 2:11pm On May 18, 2018
be very careful about this!! Go to travel section and post it.

(1) (Reply)

Who Knows The Meaning Of This Slang? / Anytime I See Money I Get Wet - Lady Opens Up, Seeks Help / Rape Story For The Week From @naijaclasscapt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.