Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,332 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:55 AM

Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ (59584 Views)

'Saraki Is A Killer': Protest Rocks Ilorin In Support Of IGP Idris (Photos) / Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by okerekeikpo: 7:18pm On May 17, 2018
Buhari has the same problem he appointed IGP because he is his colleague
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by chukzyfcbb: 7:19pm On May 17, 2018
Fellow northerner defending the shameful act from his brother
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by moscobabs(m): 7:19pm On May 17, 2018
H
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by thunderbabs: 7:20pm On May 17, 2018
Lol.. Yea, the brain has been blocked long ago. No be now grin
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by princeade86(m): 7:21pm On May 17, 2018
Weldon.
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by joechingo: 7:24pm On May 17, 2018
A pure case of codeine
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by Nedfed(m): 7:24pm On May 17, 2018
Dis are the people behind IGP speech.
They are from Ogbomoso, and the assignment was given to them by NASS

Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by olaade21: 7:25pm On May 17, 2018
greggng:

How about the stressed he went through before he got to the pick of his career you think you can eat your cake and have it? Just because armed robbers visited me since then my heart jumps anytime I hear gun shot. So don't blame the man you don't know his past

So you are saying is suffering from post traumatic symptoms, which means he shouldn’t still be in the force. He should resign or be retired.
Don’t defend disgraceful acts.

3 Likes

Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by Nobody: 7:27pm On May 17, 2018
[color=#550000][/color] I was going to tell you that Igp was not normal Bcs he was under the sickness call headake
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by Dembuk2009: 7:27pm On May 17, 2018
Is dis also as a result of his blocked brain?
The video isn't loading!
Mtschewwwww
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by Firefire(m): 7:27pm On May 17, 2018
[s]
SLIDEwaxie:
that is why you never grow.

Instead of you to learn new words, research on it and get enlightened.

Check.out his last speech and tell us if we problem was with him before.

Read, learn and prevent yourself from suffering from the same

Kid.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by vertueptime: 7:29pm On May 17, 2018
We remember jacob zumas ini the beninging, ini the bengining lol
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by bettercreature(m): 7:31pm On May 17, 2018
Chubhie:
Emotional stress likely. Must have been over thinking on how best to handle our honorables in the senate.
He was probably drunk
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by phreakabit(m): 7:32pm On May 17, 2018
dammy13:
​A neurologist with the Abubakar Tafawa Balewa University (ATBU), Dr. Nura Alkali, has opined that the Inspector General of Police, Ibrahim Idris’ struggle during his ‘infamous’ speech at an event in Kano could be as a result of ‘brain block’.

We recall that in the footage trending online, the IGP, who visited Kano on Monday to commission the Police Technical Intelligence unit in the state, struggled consistently to pronounce some of the words in his text.

The clip stirred up reactions online as some

Nigerians described the development as ’embarrassing and a shame to the Nigeria Police Force.

However, reacting Dr. Nura Alkali, in a Facebook post explained that contrary to opinions that the IG may be ‘dyslexic, the police boss might be suffering from Severe emotional stress, a non-motor seizure, or transient global amnesia.

He wrote, “Having watched the IGP Idris speech video, I can only conclude that he had a brain block. What caused it I cannot tell, since I lack his medical history. But I suspect one of three possibilities: Severe emotional stress, a non-motor seizure, or transient global amnesia.

“He is certainly not dyslexic, after all, he has read public speeches flawlessly in the past. And from available evidence, the video was not doctored. I advise the IGP to see an experienced neurologist or psychiatrist, who should also watch the video.”

“Some of us find it hard to believe that a medical condition can make a speech sound like a “broken record”. Well, one of such causes is transient global amnesia (TGA)

“The main sign of TGA is being temporarily unable to form new memories. This is called prominent anterograde amnesia. During the episode of TGA, the person will seem disoriented in time and often ask questions about the date or their environment over and over again. This may be described as the person sounding like a “broken record.”

Meanwhile, the force is yet to issue a statement regarding the controversial video.

When the Press contacted the Force Public Relations Officer, Moshood Jimoh, on the ‘authenticity of the video, he simply said, “Yes we have seen it , but you can call back later.”

http://kikiotolu.com/neurologist-reveals-why-ig-of-police-idris-struggled-to-read-own-speech/

First APC said Magnus Abe had " Blood Shock"
Now Alhaji Idris Transmission, has "Brain Block AKA TGA"
Soon now they will say it is TGIF that is worrying Buhari.
These people need salvation. Hellfire sure pass for them.

4 Likes

Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by yassinattah(m): 7:46pm On May 17, 2018
If he was certified by the senate as not fit to hold public office again,
How are we sure the senate doesnt have a hand in this or maybe his village pple have used his photograph as a wall paper in their village shrine.
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by bountyhunter: 7:50pm On May 17, 2018
He's just off codeine diet
#unban #coda
grin
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by LordKO(m): 7:51pm On May 17, 2018
The IGP simply needs to reduce the amount of potassium in his body. What he experienced was an accompanied side effect of nervous breakdown.

2 Likes

Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by megafaraday(m): 7:53pm On May 17, 2018
Mrchippychappy:
According to medical journals online

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Transient_global_amnesia

The bold part shows that Dr Nura is a lying quack and should be stripped off his license as a medical practitioner. Mr IGP suffered from a condition called G.H.I.D = Genetic and hereditary illiteracy disorder. People suffering from this condition are all over the Northern part of the country.

An expert in his field wrote an article and all u could do discredit it is go to Wikipedia of all places to copy and paste here. Just look at yourself.

1 Like

Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by benjamin007: 7:55pm On May 17, 2018
this is so embarrasin
Johnnyessence:
This is INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE IDRIS in Nigeria

Now you know why he refused to Appear before the #SENATE

WHAT IS YOUR OPINION?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAEd-1tVxbE
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by Johnnyessence(m): 7:56pm On May 17, 2018
benjamin007:
this is so embarrasin
so embarrassing of the highest order. the video is very real. so so pathetic.
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by princemartinsG(m): 7:58pm On May 17, 2018
As much as a whole lot of us are revelling in this scenario of the viral video suggesting the IGP' inability to read his speech

Those who are well versed in the workings of technology today will not disagree that it is possible to superimpose voice upon any speech being read.

As much as possible, let we youths be flexible to find out the truth of any matter and hold on to the truth.

VOTE DEBO MARTINS

Vote National Rebirth
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by thinktanke: 8:06pm On May 17, 2018
The man can't read and all this talk is just an attempt to spin reality. He is more of a block head with fake degrees. They should tell us why they made him IGP from commissioner of police kano. I really wonder the job he did for the APC government that he was rewarded this way. I hope there isn't a relationship with the INEC COMMISSIONER who was burnt to death with his family under suspicious circumstances. Anyway, God dey.
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by Funkybabee(f): 8:06pm On May 17, 2018
I can't believe this because if at all he is saying this offhead without reading anything nah,we can say it's possible but reading it with stammers is nonsense
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by aribisala0(m): 8:09pm On May 17, 2018
There is a very simple explanation

Acute drug intoxication (including alcohol) cannabis

codeine, etc
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by Nobody: 8:10pm On May 17, 2018
Reelectbuhari:
pls am tired of seeing this IGP shit.....

I hv made my decisions.......and I stand by it.....

By virtue of birth am IGBO and a BIAFRAN....cerified citizen

by virtue of greed, almagamation, colonial and neo colonial projects I found my self in nigeria.......will soon split.

I'm very sure you do not reside in the eastern part of Nigeria.

Don't worry, the Area youths will soon issue another ultimatum asking you to pack out of their land, then you and your elders will start running back and forth with high powered lobbying to be allowed to stay.

It's just a pity that this forum is anonymous.
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by Mrjo(m): 8:12pm On May 17, 2018
greggng:

How about the stressed he went through before he got to the pick of his career you think you can eat your cake and have it? Just because armed robbers visited me since then my heart jumps anytime I hear gun shot. So don't blame the man you don't know his past
EVEN, PRESENTLY HE HAS NO REST.
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by sammhi(m): 8:16pm On May 17, 2018
Any non partisan doctor would know that something went wrong with him Medically . Yet some haters who are nothing but losers are saying the man is an illiterate. Many Nigerians are just bunch of uneducated people . They lack a mentality of curiosity and rely mainly on rumors and bitter speech.

2 Likes

Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by Nobody: 8:22pm On May 17, 2018
Funkybabee:
I [s]can't believe this because if at all he is saying this offhead without reading anything nah,we can say it's possible but reading it with stammers is nonsense[/s]

why hasn't he defended himself?
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by amagugm: 8:22pm On May 17, 2018
Typical Team Bubu. No surprises at all
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by ndigbo: 8:23pm On May 17, 2018
lilfreezy:
LMAOO abeg the guy Is not fit for the job. Watch his previous blunder below, my guy cannot even match properly grin grin grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FHdflNCCB_I
That IGP Is something else .... couldn't stop laughing when his colleagues turned right, he turned left.

2 Likes

Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by Reelectbuhari: 8:23pm On May 17, 2018
5thElement:

I'm very sure you do not reside in the eastern part of Nigeria.

Don't worry, the Area youths will soon issue another ultimatum asking you to pack out of their land, then you and your elders will start running back and forth with high powered lobbying to be allowed to stay.

It's just a pity that this forum is anonymous.

unity beggars......chai.....chaii.....chaiii.....

my dear.....we want out.,...

can't u see thee big picture....

sw and north understands themselves well and as such can stay as one....let others leave....
pls be constructive in any reply.....

I can't co-habit with any transmitter transmission transmission apprehension......naaaaah......

we are better off this way....

sw/north- nigeria
the rest remains biafra( old eastern nigeria).
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by ernieboy(m): 8:25pm On May 17, 2018
Pepsi101:
IG wanted to transmission the transmitted confusion of the kidnapping of the Nigeria police officers.
Sorry sir
I mean transmission of the transmission

I mean transmission of the frustration

Sorry please

I mean eh transmission of the transmitted transmitting transmitters

OUR IGP DON CRASE.
guy the guy finish transmission for that speech.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari Ordered Ganduje To Dethrone Emir Sanusi – Kwankwaso / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram / El-Rufai Reacts After A Peter Obi Supporter Reported His Tweet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.