Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,826 members, 7,817,410 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ (59591 Views)

'Saraki Is A Killer': Protest Rocks Ilorin In Support Of IGP Idris (Photos) / Mike Ozekhome Reacts To IGP Idris' Transmission Video / Abike Dabiri Reacts To Video Of IGP Idris Struggling To Read Speech In Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 17, 2018
sweetgala:

No.one would ever be sacked for dementia and Alzheimer's stop lying. What do you know about working for a large multinational top 10 company.

I've lived in EU since I was 15 and I'm now on the other side of 30 something and I can tell you without mincing nky words acute stress and extreme sleep deprivation is considered mental health issue, sleep apnea is often considered a consequence of stress.

Tellin' me unnecessary details about yourself reveals your insecurity.

If you think tellin' me you're related to Queen Elizabeth & managin' Warren Buffett lends credibility to your argument then you must be deluded.

Make your point whether you live in a gutter or not.

Nansense.
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by nelxxy(m): 12:04am On May 18, 2018
and some said it is witchcraft

Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by nkem1992: 12:09am On May 18, 2018
greggng:

How about the stressed he went through before he got to the pick of his career you think you can eat your cake and have it? Just because armed robbers visited me since then my heart jumps anytime I hear gun shot. So don't blame the man you don't know his past

if the stress he underwent thus far, has deteriorated his personality, I think it will be better he give way for better and more competent hands.
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by Nobody: 1:26am On May 18, 2018
Juzz tell us he is mad, Mbok!!!
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by Jhoanner(f): 3:44am On May 18, 2018
Does this guy know what anterograde amnesia is? It's not a word you just bandy about. Watch the movie 'Memento' to know what this illness really means. Abeg this so-called neurologist should not brainwash us.
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by talk2percy(m): 3:55am On May 18, 2018
Of course he's a blockhead! So the video is no longer doctored Lol lazy transmitted Nigerian police force

1 Like

Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by viralinfo: 6:04am On May 18, 2018
Chubhie:
Emotional stress likely. Must have been over thinking on how best to handle our honorables in the senate.
........Some have eyes they can't see , some can see but have no eyes..we have eyes and we can see.....such comment like this one makes me very very very angry....here some video link of past blunder by IGP not being able to read...for Nigeria sake Abeg.....this remind me of a song ..you not sabi read and write you blind ooooo..you wear big agbada you are still incomplete...Abeg Abeg I all this no sense makes me tire more for Nigeria sad sad sad sad........here I the link...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5nokHUh5fng
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by chinedi7(m): 6:11am On May 18, 2018
No b d IGP fault...I've found my self in situations where I couldn't spell "when"...mostly exams
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by tonero263(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2018
Lakeside79:
Smart advertisement

This one is smart to take opportunity to treat the IGP

But the doctor forgot that is symptom is also similar to

Mental buffoonaria illiteratiasis

Same one our president suffered from
Hahahahaha guy na only attack dey your dictionary you no dey chill abi...
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by Oxalic(m): 8:08am On May 18, 2018
The blood of innocent people murdered by herdsmen crying for justice. Simple.
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by darlingnuel(m): 9:34am On May 18, 2018
Lakeside79:
Smart advertisement
This one is smart to take opportunity to treat the IGP
But the doctor forgot that is symptom is also similar to
Mental buffoonaria illiteratiasis
Same one our president suffered from
MBI, for short.
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by walexy06(m): 10:30am On May 18, 2018
This cannot happen to a professional public speaker. If you can't get a word pronounced correctly twice, the best thing is to skip that word. u can still make meaningful statement without one word. . . The man for just skip that word at second try.
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by Nobody: 10:57am On May 18, 2018
darlingnuel:

MBI, for short.

On point
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 3:19pm On May 18, 2018
chinedi7:
No b d IGP fault...I've found my self in situations where I couldn't spell "when"...mostly exams
Hmmm... We can relate.
Check our signature in blue here below and you will be better enlightened.... You can contact us by clicking the WhatsApp Chat link.
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by ewehh1: 3:25pm On May 18, 2018
Naija
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by sweetgala(m): 6:37am On May 19, 2018
ShyCypher:

Tellin' me unnecessary details about yourself reveals your insecurity.

If you think tellin' me you're related to Queen Elizabeth & managin' Warren Buffett lends credibility to your argument then you must be deluded.

Make your point whether you live in a gutter or not.

Nansense.

If you are defeated by facts accept it.
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by Nobody: 4:51pm On Apr 23, 2019
na wa o
Re: Neurologist: IGP Idris Struggled To Read Speech Due To ‘Brain Block’ by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 23, 2019
na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boss Mustapha: Profile Of The Secretary To Government Of The Federation (SGF) / Buhari Leading Atiku In 10 Kano LGAs / Obadiah Mailafiya: A Northern Governor Is The Commander Of Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.