Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,539 members, 7,812,678 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:24 PM

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (63219 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by AlphaTaikun: 4:07pm On Oct 15, 2022
BloggersNG:
You Know what Lemme just leave this one to the People standing on the Table she's shaking, I know ya'll have got better replies, lol..
See her post plus her reason behind it below!

News From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/60-of-married-women-dont-really-love.html

Bump.
[6 out of 10 women].
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by AlphaTaikun: 4:15pm On Oct 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Sadly, what she said is the truth, though I can't confirm the percentage. She didn't say they are not happy, she said they don't love their husbands. I won't even argue if she says lots of Nigerian wives are not happy grin

Some women marry the most capable man that can be a good father at least (being a good husband is another story, being both doesn't come easy). Men just hook up with the one that's willing to submit and care for the home.

In the long run, the woman finds happiness in her kids.
The man finds it in every other external factor.

@Poco... Nicely put.

Lot's of folks are sadly clueless to the reality that "emotional intelligence" is the key for having sustainable platonic and romantic relationships in the fast-paced age we live in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by faithfull18(f): 4:21pm On Oct 15, 2022
Not far from the truth. Very rare to find those who married based on mutual love.

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by reddingtonblack: 8:24pm On Oct 15, 2022
pocohantas:

Sadly, what she said is the truth, though I can't confirm the percentage. She didn't say they are not happy, she said they don't love their husbands. I won't even argue if she says lots of Nigerian wives are not happy grin

most Some women marry the most capable man that can be a good father at least (being a good husband is another story, being both doesn't come easy) while some women are materialistic,vile & extra ordinary golddigger incapable of love. Men just hook up with the one that's willing to submit and care for the home.

In the long run, the woman finds happiness in her kids.
The man finds it in every other external factor.

FIXED undecided
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by purehustle101(m): 5:41am On Oct 16, 2022
Who there love help with there pot belly. If you no love your husband that guy wey you dey love will never marry you. He go still chop and dump you. What men call love is respect and loyalty, that's the bedrock of marriage. As a woman if I don't see that in you I will bolt you out .

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.