Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,446 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:46 AM

60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response (63192 Views)

Man DIES ON TOP Of Married Woman / Blessing Okoro: A Lot Of Married Women Are Sex Starved - Relationship Expert / Lady Advises Nigerian Women To Allow Their Husbands Cheat, Have Sex Outside (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 4:25pm On May 18, 2018
pocohantas:

Izzu, she said 'love' na, she didn't say 'happy'.
9 out of 10 is 90%.
poco, you crazy. loool

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Miggs(m): 4:26pm On May 18, 2018
dasparrow:
I guess she didn't get the memo that most Nigerians marry for other reasons and not love.
Even the non-Nigerians that get married for "love",don't many of their relationships eventually hit the rocks?

3 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by thunderbabs: 4:26pm On May 18, 2018
More than 60% sef. Marriage today is discouraging.

Another failing institution.

3 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 18, 2018
madridguy:
This is so painful. I think first, I will blame the man in this regards, how on earth after making money in Germany will you come back home and pick a poor girl? Every Nigeria want to marry an abroad base even if there is no chemistry between them both.

Once you arranged their papers and they join you then ready for war. Since the man met her through the Internet, he would have settled the lady here first and maybe after like 3 or 4 kids after marriage then he can relocate her.

As for me, if I travel out of Nigeria today, I can only come back home to relocate any woman if we have been dating when am still here otherwise, I will settle with any tribe I meet there because 8 out of 10 people that come home to pick their lady/woman always regret of their action.

Back to the main story, had same experience opposite our house. This happened almost a decade ago. There is this gentleman with his wife, the man has managing his life until there's turn around in his life. We just got the news that this man traveled to the US. Within the space of 6 months, he returned with many cars loaded with other goods. This man is very nice to everyone and never look down on anyone.

Within a short period, he traveled again, his wife is at home selling what he brought from his first trip. This man land again with another collection of cars and other goods worth good money.
A week after his arrival, this man drove himself out and only for police to bring the news of his death to his wife. He died in the traffic resting his head of the steering.
The funny thing is that, his wife completely moved out almost 70% of goods away from their compound before alerting their neighbors and moved everything before the arrival of the man's family next day.

The man aged parent and brothers came to meet nothing and this woman left area a week after she returned from the burial.

The irony of the story is the fact that the said woman did not born for this man.

too unbelievable.... this cannot happen in Nigeria
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Miggs(m): 4:33pm On May 18, 2018
jFrankNorfleet:

I hate it when people put down Africa to make a point about something that's the same the world over

There's NO such thing as UNCONDITIONAL LOVE anywhere in the world. people can only lie to themselves that they have unconditional love for someone else but some basic conditions have been met by proxy like a mother's love for a child would appear unconditional unconditional but she couldn't have loved the child the same way if the child belonged to another person. even Christians that scream Jesus loves them unconditionally still says you need to draw closer to Jesus to activate that love which is actually a "condition"

Unconditional love is simply empty words
The packaging and marketing of romanticism across the world by businesses selling vacations,jewelleries,perfumes,movies etc has led to the over-use and belief in the non-existent "unconditional love" mantra by many people

7 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 18, 2018
highqueen:
shocked
if 60% of ladies don't love their husby,then 97% of men don't love their wives.

men marry women they are in love with while women also fall in love but end up marrying a guy that is ready & financially stable.... roger that
in most cases the guy a lady truly love is either not interested ,ready or financially capable.

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by madridguy(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2018
Bros, believe me it happened here in Nigeria. This is what I see no be dem say. Reason I pity men putting their ALL on woman. Higher % of men death now is questionable, especially the successful ones.

Elder001:

too unbelievable.... this cannot happen in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by JandyJ(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2018
Safiaa:
marrying for financial stability, security aging is not stupid and more practical than marrying for love. I’m so sorry, love is just an illusion that you’re only supposed to have for your kids/family. Most older people will tell you this, because life teaches you things.

So u mean love does not exist
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by JandyJ(m): 4:42pm On May 18, 2018
Safiaa:
yes smiley if he has the qualities.

What qualities madam
You actually mean love does not exist and love is a scam.
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by JandyJ(m): 4:45pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

madridguy I'm telling you.
True love only exist in Asian countries like South Korea, Japan, North Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, China, Philippines, Pakistan and Vietnam.

How do you know sir
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by cchiagom(f): 4:47pm On May 18, 2018
izzou:
So she actually had an encounter with all the married women in this world and she came out with the theory that 60% aren't happy in their marriages?

Wonderful lipsrsealed

Help me ask amooo
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by JandyJ(m): 4:47pm On May 18, 2018
Elder001:

The only place where true love still exist is Asia.

There's nothing like true love in America, Europe, Australia and Africa..

Africa is even worse..

Koreans ,Thais and Philippines... bro thumbs up to them

their love is real.

How do u know bro
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Safiaa(f): 4:49pm On May 18, 2018
lefulefu:
what's up with this notion that its mainly ugly men who make better husbands and are better caregivers while men who are goodlooking are flirtscheesy.. Hmm na wao. So u never see very ugly men who are womanisers?cheesy. Have u seen chief bob izua? His appearance only will give u nightmares to come by but the man na chief baba for womanizing. His has six wives with multiple sidechics. The man has been smashing UNIBEN girls since the age of time. The man is a complete illiterate and if he speak grammar u will know dat Jesus is lord. Hence his reason for frolicking with only female graduates.
Lool. grin

But seriously I’ve noticed that most good looking guys, that’s all they have to them. Well the ones I know anyways, why is that so? You fit into that category, is that all you have? grin

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Dearlord(m): 4:49pm On May 18, 2018
what she transfused transmitted the fact in our society, I am not confusing disagreeing with her.
Even here in Nairaland most married men and women are busy looking for who to mingle with.

3 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Safiaa(f): 4:51pm On May 18, 2018
JandyJ:

So u mean love does not exist
It does my son. Between man and child also between a man and his pet. Dasall.

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 4:52pm On May 18, 2018
Safiaa:
Lool. grin

But seriously I’ve noticed that most good looking guys, that’s all they have to them. Well the ones I know anyways, why is that so? You fit into that category, is that all you have? grin

Expantiate/define this category?
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Ochibavictor(m): 4:53pm On May 18, 2018
highqueen:
shocked
if 60% of ladies don't love their husby,then 97% of men don't love their wives.

Will you shut that hell hole you call a mouth up?
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Safiaa(f): 4:53pm On May 18, 2018
Blackfyre:

Expantiate/define this category?
Why do you never use a smiley face?
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by ghiloman28(m): 4:57pm On May 18, 2018
TRUE
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 18, 2018
Safiaa:
Why do you never use a smiley face?

Only when its important. Why do you ask?
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by aorseer: 5:00pm On May 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

It actually means the same thing in a different principle.
Also not everybody is a christian and couples do have what works for them for some it is mutual and egalitarian etc.So terming it wrong is going too far,One rule cannot work for everybody.
One rule can work for everybody Ma. I give u an example: irrespective of who u are if jump from a high building you will fall.
So if u choose to live by your own rules you will be among the 60%

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Safiaa(f): 5:01pm On May 18, 2018
Blackfyre:

Only when its important. Why do you ask?
You come across miserable cheesy
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by JandyJ(m): 5:03pm On May 18, 2018
lefulefu:
the story one of my guy's aunty who came back from Germany last year November told both of us about one igbo couple over there scared me.

Bro abeg share me the story
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:05pm On May 18, 2018
aorseer:

One rule can work for everybody Ma. I give u an example: irrespective of who u are if jump from a high building you will fall.
So if u choose to live by your own rules you will be among the 60%
A different logic.In terms of socialization and our relationship one rule can never work for everybody because we all have different personalities.One man's food is another man's poison.
As for your question I believe in mutuality and egalitarianism so whatever I give to my husband be it respect,love,submission,care etc I expect it in return.Although I don't believe it would be 50-50 it can not be in the same proportion but it is mutual and egalitarian.

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by JandyJ(m): 5:08pm On May 18, 2018
Safiaa:
It does my son. Between man and child also between a man and his pet. Dasall.

Lol mummy.. Teach me more about love
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 18, 2018
Safiaa:
You come across miserable cheesy

Just from smileys? Okay.

Never mind my earlier question.
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by BuzChi(m): 5:10pm On May 18, 2018
aorseer:
Ladies are supposed to submit to their husbands. It is the duty of the husband to love their wives. Ephesians 5:22. If we stick to what God says we will not have any issues. God bless you all

If both men and women understand that they are both servants to each other as they serve God together, no one would be fighting to take advantage of the other. My own opinion though- still single, so l have to learn and live by experience cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by jFrankNorfleet: 5:28pm On May 18, 2018
Miggs:
The packaging and marketing of romanticism across the world by businesses selling vacations,jewelleries,perfumes,movies etc has led to the over-use and belief in the non-existent "unconditional love" mantra by many people

aptly put sir

Meaningless words gain traction and people start thinking its meaningful. "Unconditional Love" what does that even mean? that we're able to string words together doesn't make them exist in reality after all Unicorns have a definition doesn't mean they exist

4 Likes

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 5:30pm On May 18, 2018
BloggersNG:
You Know what Lemme just leave this one to the People standing on the Table she's shaking, I know ya'll have got better replies, lol..
See her post plus her reason behind it below!

News From Ebiwali---
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/60-of-married-women-dont-really-love.html

This woman should focus on her failed marriage n stop creating nationwide statistics.
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 5:34pm On May 18, 2018
jFrankNorfleet:

aptly put sir

Meaningless words gain traction and people start thinking its meaningful. "Unconditional Love" what does that even mean? that we're able to string words together doesn't make them exist in reality after all Unicorns have a definition doesn't mean they exist

There are women who will love u unconditionally. It's safe for u to say u haven't met one, Not that they don't exist.

There are women who are in a relationship because of attraction n nothing more. They can stay 3 years wit u even though u don't have anything. Poverty has really structured a lot of women in our society to take finances as the singular reason to stay in or leave a relationship or marriage.
Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 18, 2018
madridguy:
This is so painful. I think first, I will blame the man in this regards, how on earth after making money in Germany will you come back home and pick a poor girl? Every Nigeria want to marry an abroad base even if there is no chemistry between them both.

Once you arranged their papers and they join you then ready for war. Since the man met her through the Internet, he would have settled the lady here first and maybe after like 3 or 4 kids after marriage then he can relocate her.

As for me, if I travel out of Nigeria today, I can only come back home to relocate any woman if we have been dating when am still here otherwise, I will settle with any tribe I meet there because 8 out of 10 people that come home to pick their lady/woman always regret of their action.

Back to the main story, had same experience opposite our house. This happened almost a decade ago. There is this gentleman with his wife, the man has managing his life until there's turn around in his life. We just got the news that this man traveled to the US. Within the space of 6 months, he returned with many cars loaded with other goods. This man is very nice to everyone and never look down on anyone.

Within a short period, he traveled again, his wife is at home selling what he brought from his first trip. This man land again with another collection of cars and other goods worth good money.
A week after his arrival, this man drove himself out and only for police to bring the news of his death to his wife. He died in the traffic resting his head of the steering.
The funny thing is that, his wife completely moved out almost 70% of goods away from their compound before alerting their neighbors and moved everything before the arrival of the man's family next day.

The man aged parent and brothers came to meet nothing and this woman left area a week after she returned from the burial.

The irony of the story is the fact that the said woman did not born for this man.

aghhh God ooooshocked. What a wifeshocked. Its very obvious theirs was a business marriage. Na d man money she marry. Who knows if she hasn't be giving the man marital problems hence he Developed hypertension and that's what probably killed him. When a woman gets married to u for only what u can provide for her..bro wen d money no come dey come her hand as b4 she will fuk u up.after all we have all be hearing stories of evil wives hiring assassins to get rid of their rich husbands when they are unable to get at his financial stake. Anyway d story wey i yarn...na d man truly fuk up.getting hooked to a total stranger on the internet without checking out such a person is dangerous.anyway what some guys who are based abroad do nowadays is dat if they are hell bent on marrying a home based babe..they do the necessary native law and custom but they ensure she remains in Nigeria with the kids while they send monthly stipends to her. Na the ones wey truly trust their wife dey carry their wives to Europe with them.

1 Like

Re: 60% Of Married Women Don’t Love Their Husbands- Lady Says, See Response by Delivar(m): 5:43pm On May 18, 2018
donstan18:

Physical attraction is not LOVE.

Why? Because the LOVE you claim to have for the person will end when those physical attractive attributes start fading away.
What is love?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Husband Lasts Only 2 Minutes In Bed - Housewife Seeks Divorce / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him / How Do I Handle This Kind Of Woman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.