Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,111 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish (36431 Views)

Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra / Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / Borno Gov., Shettima Cry At Meeting With Buhari Over Recent Boko Haram Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by aujile(m): 7:21am On May 18, 2018
Professor101:
It's so archaic!

Check my signature if you need a beautiful and mobile friendly website design for your business or organization without advanced payments. Let's do business
You have no signature...just negodu
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by Lincoln275(m): 7:21am On May 18, 2018
so commissioner can do anything without his consent abi? God is watching you

1 Like

Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by Paradigm777: 7:21am On May 18, 2018
undecided

Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by BullionVan111: 7:22am On May 18, 2018
Transmission confusion human capacity building
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by Saintmary(f): 7:22am On May 18, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
grin

The Governor also reminded the Commissioner that his ministry is building Borno’s first State University after 41 years of the State’s creation

What do the governor expect from the commissioner

Since 41yrs no single state university very shameful
Now I see why those youths are prone to violence. No educational inspiration or aspirations, no hope for a better tomorrow, no reason to live long, no reason to preserve lives.
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by KardinalZik(m): 7:25am On May 18, 2018
The only reason for shoe shining kits being the most peculiar need of the youth may be because you as the leader have decided not to provide better options.

-Is it only the shoe shiners that have peculiar needs?
-Have you met the peculiar needs of others?
-Or, are you trying to lure everyone into shoe shining?

INEFFECTIVE DAMAGE CONTROL.
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by musa234(m): 7:26am On May 18, 2018
In this time and season, you distribute such, how low the north has descend..such a huge embarrassment
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by duduade: 7:28am On May 18, 2018
I am so sure the live chicken distributor governor is no other than Fayose of Ekiti...
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by MONITZ: 7:28am On May 18, 2018
The commissioner is a misfit for the post ,how can he occupy a post that makes education for all his priority and at the same time distribute things that worsen the illiteracy level and the thinking of same citizens...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2018
Mehn these Northern politicians sef,
They are the meanest bastards
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by Iceberg3: 7:32am On May 18, 2018
It's certain that strikethem westbestside yorubaassasin yaff already collected their own kits.
If nfojas now rear cows,of course they can equally shine shoe grin
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by neonly: 7:33am On May 18, 2018
Power of social media very powerful
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by laurel03(m): 7:40am On May 18, 2018
Bomgirl:
Damage control.

How many shoes are in Gwoza that everybody will turn to shoe shiner? angry
u think right... may be each family will hv official cobler
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by jimjemo: 7:41am On May 18, 2018
Aboki shine my shoe............remember that song !
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by Agbalanze(m): 7:41am On May 18, 2018
This shoe polish and shinning "empowerment" came from the office of the governor but due to the public outburst, he diverted it to the poor commissioner...
Poor Commissioner embarassed embarassed, what can he do but to accept the damage control approach... cry cry
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by utytill(m): 7:43am On May 18, 2018
EzendiEgo1:
grin

The Governor also reminded the Commissioner that his ministry is building Borno’s first State University after 41 years of the State’s creation

What do the governor expect from the commissioner

Since 41yrs no single state university very shameful
they have been chopping from free education of federal government colleges and universities.
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by DAYTEECOM(m): 7:45am On May 18, 2018
lolz naija sha ....aboki with fish brain
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by Nobody: 7:45am On May 18, 2018
Lol.. Calling children youth, na wa ooo.
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by MikeBetty(m): 7:47am On May 18, 2018
Damage Control, Thanks To Reno Omokri
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by saintkeppy(m): 7:49am On May 18, 2018
AerialMapper:
Aboki!!! Shine my shoe

I geht party to rock oh, I wan to dance Azonto!
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by saintol(m): 7:51am On May 18, 2018
Distribution of shoe polish kits ke! E no go better for these our leaders oooo. They are just taking us for granted.
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by contigiency(m): 7:57am On May 18, 2018
Its clear now what actually happened. The commisioner is an embarasment. Even if he is giving such based on their request as he said, he should not have done that with fanfare. Yes, one can request for a tool to work with depending on his profession or vocation, but giving this type of arm and showing it to the whole world probably expecting applauds, shows how insensitive the commisioner is on the realities of the modern time. The governor rightly reminded him of the schorlaship program and the university his government has achieved which the commisioner should have been preaching to those he is giving those items. Especially the fact that he is the commisioner for Education. It looks as if he just want to demarket the government.
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by shitholenation: 7:57am On May 18, 2018
Why i'm upset with the northern youths is that they are so brainwashed that they do not find fault in what there elites are doing to them.
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by jrusky(m): 8:04am On May 18, 2018
Oga why querying him afterall it's part of empowerment and only that is what the north knows best to do.

Since you guys said education and development is haram to you and your region then keep shinning shoes we love it that way. Let the commissioner pls distributed more shoe polish.

Foolish people.
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by fakuta(f): 8:11am On May 18, 2018
they indigenes don't even understand the meaning of government and the responsibilities of their leaders. all they know is shetima did them a favor by empowering them.
i have a dream that one day there will be no almajiri begging on any street of Nigeria
i have a dream that one-day illiteracy will be eradicated in Nigeria
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by Jeezuzpick(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2018
grin

Good question.

Abeg na who get de answer o?

Bomgirl:
Damage control.

How many shoes are in Gwoza that everybody will turn to shoe shiner? angry

I hope these guys won't put IEDs inside those shoeshine boxes and trek to Abuja.

lipsrsealed
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by GBJakes(m): 8:15am On May 18, 2018
Bunch of political statement, very unfortunate!
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by kabarka(m): 8:19am On May 18, 2018
Where is university of maidugri
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by kabarka(m): 8:21am On May 18, 2018
MONITZ:
The commissioner is a misfit for the post ,how can he occupy a post that makes education for all his priority and at the same time distribute things that worsen the illiteracy level and the thinking of same citizens...

Sound thought
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by Lovine: 8:24am On May 18, 2018
Professor101:
It's so archaic!

Check my signature if you need a beautiful and mobile friendly website design for your business or organization without advanced payments. Let's do business

I want one for my Christian Ministry, your contact pls, or send me an email, bethelife2001@yahoo.fr
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by kenlinzo(m): 8:28am On May 18, 2018
Pls, somebody should also inform the commissioner to import shoes for the Gwoza pple so that those empowered with the shoe cleaning kit can see a job.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Renaming FUTA After Shagari Global Embarrassment, Alumni Tell Afe Babalola / See Gov Fayose Dancing After Winning all The Elections In Ekiti / Youth Groups In Sokoto, Kebbi And Zamfara Rally Against #endsars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.