Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,372 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:20 AM

Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish (36434 Views)

Volunteers Sorting & Distributing The PVCs Dumped In Bush In Nnewi, Anambra / Gov Zulum And Former Gov Shettima Paid Sympathy Visit To Asiwaju Bola Tinubu / Borno Gov., Shettima Cry At Meeting With Buhari Over Recent Boko Haram Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by AFONJACOW(m): 8:42am On May 18, 2018
and who will school in the University build after 41years boko haram or their cousins
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by ufuosman(m): 8:45am On May 18, 2018
No need governor, dem don follow trailer go south-south, west and south east. Dere hustling don start
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by Mcreloaded(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2018
APC creating jobs by all means and at any cost
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by Dollabiz: 8:56am On May 18, 2018
hmmm
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by gbishman: 8:57am On May 18, 2018
Hahaha, this is what happens when incompetence is the order of the day.
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by goldtooth: 8:58am On May 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin Here in Maiduguri Donating shoe polish is the same thing as given brand new taxis to peeps in the East.

Nwannem Hunger dey here sad

What are you doing in borno?
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:01am On May 18, 2018
goldtooth:

What are you doing in borno?

I work here cool
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by askorlogy: 9:04am On May 18, 2018
kolawoleibukun1:
this is a good move and all these politicians must be stopped from practicing money politics. we do not want shoe polish we do not want bags of salt. we want development. it is time people start getting responsible and stop acting irrational. all those old men who sold their children future for bags or rice and nigerian wax, are they expecting those kids to care for them today? 17 years ago in 2007 so many parents sold their kids for free. today some are about to sell the current children in exchange for shoe polish.

Good you want development. In your view what is development? What will you see that will make you know that you have development?
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by nnaemekanwachuk(m): 9:14am On May 18, 2018
Transmission transferred commission.
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by JoeCool3150(m): 9:16am On May 18, 2018
[quote author=SamuelAnyawu post=67656784] grin Here in Maiduguri Donating shoe polish is the same thing as given brand new taxis to peeps in the East.

[seriously....make dem no go bomb u o ]
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by IKennaGabriel(m): 9:34am On May 18, 2018
when everbody dey shine shoe that mean no more market
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by CsRockefeller(m): 9:45am On May 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:
grin Here in Maiduguri Donating shoe polish is the same thing as given brand new taxis to peeps in the East.

Lol, guy I want to relocate to that place, I stay in Plateau.
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by kolawoleibukun1: 9:54am On May 18, 2018
any positive change is development. If you are waiting to see something to know that a change is happening take a walk to the home of a blind man and ask him the same question
askorlogy:

Good you want development. In your view what is development? What will you see that will make you know that you have development?
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by Nobody: 10:00am On May 18, 2018
So this is true well I belong to comment readers association of Africa let me continue reading and hit like
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by princetom1(m): 10:05am On May 18, 2018
Bomgirl:
Damage control.

How many shoes are in Gwoza that everybody will turn to shoe shiner? angry

Operation transfer to lagos
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by AMvanquish: 10:16am On May 18, 2018
Akanapiaigwe:
shettima is a pedophile vulture

Sometimes I wonder if some of you are alright upstairs.
You just decide to abuse for no tangible reason because you can hide behind a computer somewhere. What you just wrote, does it even make any sense..smh
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by wellmax(m): 10:29am On May 18, 2018
[quote author=ViaFast post=67656453]@APROKOGIRL

BY APROKO GIRL : https://aprokogirl.com/7019/gov-shettima-queries-commissioner-for-distributing-shoe-polish/

cc; lalasticlala

[/quote

This news is fake news.

The items were distributed by a house of reps member and not a commissioner. This alone invalidates every item on that fake news.
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by InHim4Him(m): 10:32am On May 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

Is that the best you could come up with? Hunger mentality ought to be discarded at this time and age. When everyone turns shoe shiner, can you imagine the level of hunger that will show up? We are talking of empowerment. What is empowering in shoe shining? The commissioner is a supposed graduate from which school I don't know, that is why he is a commissioner in the first place. Hunger needs to be fought intelligently.

1 Like

Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by Funkybabee(f): 10:32am On May 18, 2018
A minister of education for that matter,even if they requested for it,can't he tell them to go to school that he will provide their resources for it....

Stupid people
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by Carlyboi(m): 10:47am On May 18, 2018
Well!whats the fuss afterall every man na shoe shiner lol a line from one of sound sultan's song featuring olamide lol
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by petitejolie(f): 10:55am On May 18, 2018
Bomgirl:
Damage control.

How many shoes are in Gwoza that everybody will turn to shoe shiner? angry
See u u don't anything sef. Dey will Pack all this people inside trailer ND distribute dem in d commercial cities of d country. Den dier shoe shining job begins.
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by SamuelAnyawu(m): 10:57am On May 18, 2018
InHim4Him:

Is that the best you could come up with? Hunger mentality ought to be discarded at this time and age. When everyone turns shoe shiner, can you imagine the level of hunger that will show up? We are talking of empowerment. What is empowering in shoe shining? The commissioner is a supposed graduate from which school I don't know, that is why he is a commissioner in the first place. Hunger needs to be fought intelligently.

You will not understand bro. grin
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by Bomgirl(f): 11:14am On May 18, 2018
petitejolie:

See u u don't anything sef. Dey will Pack all this people inside trailer ND distribute dem in d commercial cities of d country. Den dier shoe shining job begins.

Na real empowerment then. grin grin
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by sunemi(m): 12:16pm On May 18, 2018
Well.. I have nothing to say.

If you are a SALARY EARNER who work and reside in Lagos, you can't afford to be broke.
Check my signature
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by lilAZeeZ(m): 12:22pm On May 18, 2018
Since 41yrs no single state university very shameful [/b][/quote]
we are having federal univeraity for 43 years in existence, an 3 federal collage of education, 1 Nigerian army university, 2 state collage of education, 1 state polytechnic, lastly do state university have Been completed with almost 80 percent.

what else u wanna know ?
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by Mrnakeina(m): 1:24pm On May 18, 2018
If he's not fired, this is a hoax!
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by greatcrown: 2:04pm On May 18, 2018
Commissioner of higher education being briefed about happening in his ministry or the scholarship programme is not under his minister?

Of the governor is serious about development of education in the state then the commissioner should be sacked or made a commissioner of shoes shinning.

He is obviously not fit as commissioner of education.
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by freshinko: 2:15pm On May 18, 2018
Lols..youths empowerment with shoe polish kits? This is why I still believe in Nnamdi Kanu when he called Nigeria a ZOO.
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by BiafraIShere(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2018
Lol, Arewa republic of baboons and monkeys. So, because we Biafrans called you out on your folly, you now decide to push the bulk to your helpless commissioner when it was you that sent him in the first place embarassed You think you are doing us? No, you are doing yourself and we Biafrans will continue to expose you barbarians until the day we leave the sh!thole for you guys. Nonsense governor!!
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by BiafraIShere(m): 4:54pm On May 18, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

I work here cool
Are you kidding me? Then you must be a soldier of fortune, sorry, I mean NGO helping the refugees. However, either way, you should leave that Godforsaken place please!!
Re: Gov Shettima Queries Commissioner For Distributing Shoe Polish by Nelson247: 8:15pm On May 18, 2018
They will enter the next available trailer with cows and find their way to Lagos.
Seriously the Northern elites wants to keep their brothers in perpectual bondage.
Why didnt he give his child a kit to go and shine shoes?
I seriously think this so called Talakawas are Brain drained by Satan himself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Judge Dismisses FCT Residents Suit V Tinubu, threatens to de-robe lawyer / Mass Defection From APC To PDP In Edo State ahead of 2016 elections / Arase At The Scene Of The Fulani Hersdmen Attack In Enugu (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.