Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa (31675 Views)

‘A Wicked Lie’ — Awolowo Dosunmu Denies Saying There’s Plot To Get Rid Of Tinubu / Atiku Will Find It Very Difficult To Defeat Buhari - Sen. Sodangi / No Plot To Impeach Buhari, Sen Misau Replies Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by mustmust(m): 9:57am On May 18, 2018
Every thing that will make this plan not to work we destroy
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by Nobody: 9:57am On May 18, 2018
grin
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by sevo(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2018
Apologies for deviating, who fit give me link to download criminal by Eminem.. Make nobody tell me Google is ya friend becos I don't try google taya..thanks
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by youngibeh(m): 9:59am On May 18, 2018
I HOPE YOU LIFE WILL NOT TURN OUT THIS WAY grin grin grin grin
madridguy:
Do you have work for him there? Baba will only return to Daura after 2028.

Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by opeyemicollins(m): 10:00am On May 18, 2018
Let them plan whatever they want to plan,God wish will prevail,God almighty knows that PMB is the best for us and that is why he gave hime to us in the first term and im very sure he will still do it for us again
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by kolawoleibukun1: 10:00am On May 18, 2018
Sowore does not have a presidential Charisma. he does not even look presidential. I dont know why people are wasting their time with such a nuissance.
People are looking at tribe instead of charisma and accolade. Listen to Sowore speak. he speaks like a drunk and ill-informed individual. his hairstyle his expression etc. these people are just causing distraction and he will pull out of the race in the end leaving a gap for Buhari to suck in. we should have a definite candidate.

flyca:
Sowore has not been campaigning much lately?
Where is he?
Is he really serious about taking over power?
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by shamecurls(m): 10:02am On May 18, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Sending buhari back to daura is a national call every patriotic Nigerian must answer to undecided

5%
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by shamecurls(m): 10:03am On May 18, 2018
mustmust:
Every thing that will make this plan not to work we destroy

Face reality Bro. Buhari is gunning till 2023.
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by stinkmeaner: 10:05am On May 18, 2018
BankeSmalls:

With Rochas now out of APC, if he can get Rotimi Iscariot to his side, APC is finished in the south.
Iscariot!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by maestroferddi: 10:05am On May 18, 2018
madridguy:
Misleading topic just to gather people's attention. Mtchew
Na so e go clear you for eye in 2019.

Keep deceiving yourself that Buhari cannot lose an election he should not win...
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by kense88: 10:12am On May 18, 2018
igbodefender:

Buhari till 2023; Igbo Presidency in 2023.
Aboki trying to play snart. We would prefer good governance. But first, we need to send buhari back to daura dead or alive

2 Likes

Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by Nobody: 10:13am On May 18, 2018
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by maestroferddi: 10:13am On May 18, 2018
flyca:

You and this Igbo Presidency nonsense!
Please stop it! angry

All we need is a progressive and vibrant Nigerian as President to lead Nigeria wholeheartedly to become a 21st century nation!

Besides, get this into your head. Buhari and his colleagues never never hand over power to an Igbo man, be it 2023 or 2050. They will still come up with other tactics to keep being in power. Except you develop a sound counter strategy. "Igbo Presidency Mantra" is not.
That character you are referencing is some APC lazy bloke recruited to keep repeating senselessness until some unwary people begin to pay attention.

He should have regard to his pitiable condition...

3 Likes

Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by seguno2: 10:15am On May 18, 2018
dre11:
Before I knew it, one of my mobile policemen was manhandled. So I moved forward to ask what the problem was and they threw teargas right in front of me.

In a nutshell, the mobile policeman was manhandled, harassed and disarmed. My orderly was equally disarmed. So I tried to ask what was the problem, they were just busy throwing tear gas. But I thank God that they did not deter me.

The whole thing was just to stop me from organising or conducting my own local government congress.

But the beauty of it is that the world has seen that the state government lacks confidence of the people that is why there was that massive police or security buildup. If you are popular in politics, you don’t need any security agent to help you organize your own affair.

Why is everyone around Buhari so confused?
“If you are popular in politics, you don’t need any security agent.”
Why is senator Marafa going to his own local government with multiple mobile policemen and orderly who are all armed
Did he also run away from school like Buhari?
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by Jerrypolo(m): 10:18am On May 18, 2018
Paperwhite:
Well,nothing new as Buhari have "technically knocked" out & defeated his own self with his cluelessness & gross incompetence as far as leadership is concerned.
The implosion of the APC will start from within

I agree totally with you.

But sir, implosion is always a "Within" something naw. That's why it's "Implosion".
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by Nobody: 10:25am On May 18, 2018
flyca:

You and this Igbo Presidency nonsense!
Please stop it! angry

All we need is a progressive and vibrant Nigerian as President to lead Nigeria wholeheartedly to become a 21st century nation!

Besides, get this into your head. Buhari and his colleagues never never hand over power to an Igbo man, be it 2023 or 2050. They will still come up with other tactics to keep being in power. Except you develop a sound counter strategy. "Igbo Presidency Mantra" is not.
Have faith and work toward it. Thus saith The Lord, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can move mountains. Igbo Presidency will bring equity, good governance, meritocracy and progress to our country.
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by Nobody: 10:34am On May 18, 2018
Before nko? We cannot afford to have another buhari's hibernating tenure. Now, we know who was behind the discipline and orderliness of the 80s when he was military head of state. Idiagbon was a leader Nigeria never had.
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by fucktoto: 10:43am On May 18, 2018
exactly the same way he "technically" knocked out boko haram.

transfusion confusion malicious party.
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by fucktoto: 10:47am On May 18, 2018
igbodefender:

Have faith and work toward it. Thus saith The Lord, "If you have faith as small as a mustard seed, you can move mountains. Igbo Presidency will bring equity, good governance, meritocracy and progress to our country.

you think you're fooling us but you're only fooling yourself.

gworo-chewing aboki like you.
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by Nobody: 10:48am On May 18, 2018
fucktoto:

you think you're fooling us but you're only fooling yourself.

gworo-chewing aboki like you.
God bless you.
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by fucktoto: 10:54am On May 18, 2018
igbodefender:
God bless you.

you can't cuss back because you're fasting. you think i don't know? grin

only that zombie called shamecurls can cuss and insult people. allah will never accept his fasting and prayer because the coward has refused to strap himself with a bomb and go on a suicide mission. he's a fake fooolani moooslim.
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by madridguy(m): 10:54am On May 18, 2018
No, I want him in Aso Rock and after 2038 he can join me in my country home in Aba, Abia State.

NaijaMutant:

He can stay with you in Ogbomosho grin

He's useless in Aso rock
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by hekkyboi: 10:58am On May 18, 2018
seriously that technical aspect got me loling
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by Nobody: 11:00am On May 18, 2018
three:

Is Buhari in on the plot?

'cos he's 'knocking' himself out all by himself
angry

The only "plot" Nigerians are willing to get in on is the one he will use for grazing in DAURA.
Let the cows KNOCK HIM OUT grin
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:04am On May 18, 2018
Nigerians are full of crap!
Omoyele Sowore lectures at School of Visual Arts in New York what does his hair have to do with intelligence?
PDP/APC have already decided on tribe ie presidency has to be a Northerner not Sowore's supporters
You complain about how he speaks but not what he speaks about
Guess you are looking for an Atiku and the likes?

kolawoleibukun1:
Sowore does not have a presidential Charisma. he does not even look presidential. I dont know why people are wasting their time with such a nuissance.
People are looking at tribe instead of charisma and accolade. Listen to Sowore speak. he speaks like a drunk and ill-informed individual. his hairstyle his expression etc. these people are just causing distraction and he will pull out of the race in the end leaving a gap for Buhari to suck in. we should have a definite candidate.

Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by ekenzi5: 11:07am On May 18, 2018
Lol Plot for who? There's no Need of plotting against a dead horse Even Buhari's shadow will vote against him 2019 plot keh !
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by Hayyan22: 11:07am On May 18, 2018
Op! U see ur life ba? The headline is misleading
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by Memphis357(m): 11:31am On May 18, 2018
madridguy:
Do you have work for him there? Baba will only return to Daura after 2028.

Aboki,
Shine my shoes!!!!!
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by mustmust(m): 11:49am On May 18, 2018
shamecurls:

Face reality Bro. Buhari is gunning till 2023.

Bro the thing go soon stare you at your face... Take my word hes out already
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by princfred(m): 12:46pm On May 18, 2018
Which Buhari the fake or original one?
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by jrusky(m): 12:50pm On May 18, 2018
Marafa! Marafa!! Malafa!!! Pls you are in fasting period according to your religion pls kindly respect your self with that your bullshit technical college or technical knock down.

Buhari will be disgrace come 2019 people are waiting for him. Either technically or theoretically or electrically apc will fall in federal level Buhari is a disaster.
Re: 2019: There’s Plot To 'Technically Knockout’ Buhari – Sen Marafa by dankwasau(m): 12:55pm On May 18, 2018
NaijaMutant:

Sending buhari back to daura is a national call every patriotic Nigerian must answer to undecided
That is your opinion and everyone is entitle to his own opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Presidency, Defence Headquarters Under Pressure To Hire Military Contractors / Peter Obi Supporters Can Be Classified Into 3 Main Groups - Says Daddy Freeze / Governor Okorocha Wears Army Uniform At Armed Forces Remembrance Day In Owerri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.