Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,372 members, 7,836,504 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend (1674 Views)

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / White Lady Walks Away After Refusing To Marry Nigerian Man She Met On Facebook / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by BoneBlogger(m): 8:48am On May 18, 2018
A Nigerian lady has taken to social media to reveal how a guy she met on Facebook rained abuses and even threatened her just because she refused to visit him in his house thereby ending their online the relationship.The lady shared screenshots about what transpired between her and the guy.

Things turned sour after the lady refused to come over to his house and spend the weekend because the lady wanted him to visit her since it's the first time. One thing led to another and it resulted to insults and threats .

See details below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/05/man-rains-insults-on-lady-threatens-her-for-refusing-to-come-over-for-weekend.html

1 Like

Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by BoneBlogger(m): 8:49am On May 18, 2018

Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by ViaFast: 8:51am On May 18, 2018
cry
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by BoneBlogger(m): 8:51am On May 18, 2018
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by Khallyella(f): 8:53am On May 18, 2018
Transmission of Madness angry

3 Likes

Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by Nobody: 9:01am On May 18, 2018
1. "You are suppose to no who your dating and where i stay" shows that they were actually datin' so its her duty. Alhough I sense the 'relationship' is a materialistic/oloshoish one (pay-as-you-go)

2. She didn't show us the part where she requested for money and he sent it

3. He is clearly semi-literate which reveals the kind of woman she is

4. She only publicised this chat after he threatened to reveal her nudes

5. They are both stupid & immature

1 Like

Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by decatalyst(m): 9:03am On May 18, 2018
Set of immature adults

undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by oshe11: 9:03am On May 18, 2018
I dnt know what ENGLISH did to them but they really murdered it
Foolish girl claiming love cos the dude is a Yahoo boy......

Foolish boy doing what he knows how to do best

I don't know why some guys can't respect their Diick
If only Diick ain't dumb it would have said ALOT of things

2 Likes

Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2018
the girl caused it all.the guy was been polite, but the girl took it to anoda level.well, Dats typical of ladies,so am not suprised
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:04am On May 18, 2018
the guy prolly spent a fortune on her that's why he's this mad at her refusal undecided

golden rule: NEVER DO FOR ANY LADY WHAT YOU CAN'T DO OR HAVEN'T DONE FOR YOUR MOM OR SISTERS OR FEMALE GUARDIAN OR GRANDMA!!
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by biacan(f): 9:04am On May 18, 2018
illiterates sad
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by Josh64(m): 9:05am On May 18, 2018
RIP English.
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by biacan(f): 9:06am On May 18, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:
the guy prolly spent a fortune on her that's why he's this mad at her refusal undecided

golden rule: NEVER DO FOR ANY LADY WHAT YOU CAN'T DO OR HAVEN'T DONE FOR YOUR MOM OR SISTERS OR FEMALE GUARDIAN OR GRANDMA!!
Shut up

Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:13am On May 18, 2018
biacan:
Shut up

who what the fûck are you? undecided
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by donstan18: 9:14am On May 18, 2018
Guy: Come to my house let's spend the weekend together, i promise NO SEX.....Even if you want it, I promise to make you change your mind. So that we'll do it the right way.

Arh!, Pastor mind changer, shebi na phone you want make she come charge for the weekend grin, or can't you invite your female siblings to spend the weekend together with you cheesy cheesy

And the babe later said; Infact, I don't want to love you again.
Please go

Very ruthless and highly not acceptable grin

Na dia the guy Konji ticket come cut, he come vex...Konji is a very bad thing grin grin grin it can make you blame your neighbor's goat for the death of your great grandparents.

6 Likes

Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by delectablegyal(f): 9:15am On May 18, 2018
can you guys ever get tired of having sex?
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by highqueen(f): 9:21am On May 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by biacan(f): 9:27am On May 18, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

who what the fûck are you? undecided
Learn how to comprehend things easily before you react sad
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by Lonestar124: 9:28am On May 18, 2018
The both are just shilly shally.....I won't mind visiting the girl's house on our first date as long she permit me cheesy
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2018
donstan18:
cheesy

this one don book space undecided

now e wan go think of wetin e go type wey go give am "likes" undecided

1 Like

Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:28am On May 18, 2018
donstan18:
cheesy

Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2018
donstan18:
cheesy

Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:29am On May 18, 2018
donstan18:
cheesy

Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by ibkayee(f): 9:31am On May 18, 2018
“I promise no sex, even if you would want it I promise to make you change your mind

1 Like

Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by AstroG: 9:33am On May 18, 2018
cool
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by Nobody: 9:35am On May 18, 2018
I don't know why people go gaga 4 sex. just becos of the stock content up the bladder causing Conji tention, and after it release u just feel something hate especially when u sleep with someone not ur taste.

That's y I masturbate to release at times. At least it spare me the danger of contaminating STD and sleeping with the wrong person or someone off my category or taste.
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by pocohantas(f): 9:41am On May 18, 2018
ibkayee:
“I promise no sex, even if you would want it I promise to make you change your mind

LOL! I read that and knew they're both very stupid.
Hahahahahaha!

Is that how Nigerian youths chat? grin
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by ibkayee(f): 9:43am On May 18, 2018
pocohantas:

LOL! I read that and knew they're both very stupid.
Hahahahahaha!

Is that how Nigerian youths chat? grin
LOL! It sounds like something a Nigerian guy could say, old or young grin grin
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by Nobody: 9:47am On May 18, 2018
Es eh mech.
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by samyfreshsmooth(m): 9:48am On May 18, 2018
biacan:
Learn how to comprehend things easily before you react sad

shut up!! undecided
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by biacan(f): 9:52am On May 18, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

shut up!! undecided
Bye boy cool
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by biacan(f): 9:52am On May 18, 2018
samyfreshsmooth:

shut up!! undecided
Bye boy cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Re-think For The Affected... / Lovely Pre-wedding Photos Of Man & His Plus-sized Finance Rocking Chelsea Jersey / How To Make Her Miss You So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.