Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,007 members, 7,863,642 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:20 PM

Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend (1683 Views)

Lady Threatens Ex-lover Who Married Someone Else After She Sponsored Him Abroad / When She Promises To Come Over But Refuses To Show Up / Lady Threatens To Tag Wives Of Married Men Who Flirt With Girls Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by IamPlato(m): 9:54am On May 18, 2018
biacan:
Shut up

SMH
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by stacyadams: 11:52am On May 18, 2018
Lol .back in school days,I found out it was easier sleeping with a girl in her room..they always wanted me to visit..and gladly it paid ..no be must girl go find u come house,find them go..
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by Nobody: 11:55am On May 18, 2018
On normal situations its the guy that's supposed to make the first visit and afterwards the lady can visit him the next time when trust has been established. From the chat though it seems the guy is a yahoo boy so its safe to say the lady is probably one of those sharp babes who will chop a yahoo boys money without paying her dues(back for ground tinzs). .and the yahoo boy is mad cos it seems he ain't able to get what he wants..hence the threat of exposing her nudes on her Facebook page. Anyway only irresponsible girls date yahoo boys. Na dhier wahala abegcheesy.

2 Likes

Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by walex2(m): 12:33pm On May 18, 2018
delectablegyal:
can you guys ever get tired of having sex?

can you get tired of eating??
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by austyn0(m): 1:39pm On May 18, 2018
oshe11:
I dnt know what ENGLISH did to them but they really murdered it

Foolish girl claiming love cos the dude is a Yahoo boy......

Foolish boy doing what he knows how to do best

I don't know why some guys can't respect their Diick

If only Diick ain't dumb it would have said ALOT of things
Laughs...The guy's foolishness is way bigger.
Re: Man Rains Insults On Lady, Threatens Her After Refusing To Come Over For Weekend by thedondada(m): 3:16pm On May 18, 2018
Apparently they deserve each other. Two illiterate smuck

(1) (2) (Reply)

Intended To Propose To My Gf On Her Bday Today, Instead It Was A Breakup / HELLO Guys, We Don't Owe You Our Sexual Servicies, Ok? / Help! I'm Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.