Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo (53170 Views)

Ese Walter On Biodun Fatoyinbo Vs Busola Dakolo: I Have Never Felt More Proud / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo / Meet Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo & Wife, The Man Accused Of Rape By Bukola Dakolo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by MATEX30: 9:51pm On May 18, 2018
You can see more photos from the entrance of Bishop T.D Jakes into Nigeria Today - http://dunamisblog.com/pastor-biodun-fatoyinbo-receives-bishop-t-d-jakes-for-coza-upsurge-program/
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 18, 2018
This TD jake is of igbo origin.

No wonder even davido said igbos are winning.

Am jealous
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by nifesi01(f): 10:11pm On May 18, 2018
thank God I don't follow pastors, I just read my Bible in the corner of my sit in the church

1 Like

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by lonelydora: 10:52pm On May 18, 2018
solid3:
This pastor must be doing some things right.

You can say that again

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by lonelydora: 10:54pm On May 18, 2018
MakeWeTalk:
Nigerians please avoid this man Biodun Fatoyinbo of COZA, he is an occult man!

See him flash 666

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5619549_20170708214708_jpeg91caaa6768cb90ea513cd78d394dd22d

See him display satan's horns

TD Jakes too avoid, See him display satan's horns

See him flash 666

TD Jakes denies Jesus is the only to God!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0SH2Ych7gQ

TD Jakes Supports homosexuality

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEEOSx3m7og

Be humble, you will learn and go far in life. Give your life to Christ also.
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by lonelydora: 10:56pm On May 18, 2018
bikefab:
It begins tomorrow...live worship at Guzape hills asokoro extension. Catch you there...

Also Live viewing in Port Harcourt at The ATRIUM, Stadium Road and The HUB, Peter Odili road.
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by lonelydora: 10:58pm On May 18, 2018
Roger3D:
He has come to collect his own share of the tithe the gullible Nigerian Christians pay to their already super rich pastors. Pathetic lot

T.D. Jakes can feed the whole of your village people. He is here to dash spiritual money and not to take physical money
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by xreal: 11:16pm On May 18, 2018
Hmm.

Whenever I see or hear of him, I remember uni days.

lipsrsealed
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by Roger3D(m): 11:17pm On May 18, 2018
lonelydora:

T.D. Jakes can feed the whole of your village people. He is here to dash spiritual money and not to take physical money
Nope. He is here to fleece you wretched Nigerian Christians so he can go on living his life of opulent luxury. He will give you the non existent spiritual money in exchange for your very existent physical cash, laughing his way to the bank. I pity you pathetic lot

1 Like

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by cover9ja: 1:08am On May 19, 2018
Pastor wey dey rock Balenciaga. Big feet things
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by M0ron: 4:02am On May 19, 2018
Roger3D:
Nope. He is here to fleece you wretched Nigerian Christians so he can go on living his life of opulent luxury. He will give you the non existent spiritual money in exchange for your very existent physical cash, laughing his way to the bank. I pity you pathetic lot

Envy will kill you poor miserable wretch

1 Like

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by GRACEGLORY: 5:13am On May 19, 2018
post=67674790:
All these preachers with so much emphasis on money flocks together.

Another not knowing...
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by GRACEGLORY: 5:14am On May 19, 2018
lonelydora:

You can say that again

ECHO THAT AGAIN grin
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by lonelydora: 8:03am On May 19, 2018
Roger3D:

Even if he is here to fleece us, do you think you are richer than us?

1 Like

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by GoldenCrown1160: 8:13am On May 19, 2018
Foolishness of the highest order. Satanism kor Devilnism ni.
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by MakeWeTalk: 2:17am On May 20, 2018
GGirll:

You are on point....evil illuminati pastors

My brother children of satan

lonelydora:

Be humble, you will learn and go far in life. Give your life to Christ also.

Only Jesus can reveal that these guys are satanic

M0ron:

You are high on weed and stupidity

Becos I exposed satan ?
So u dont want satan exposed?

Zionista:

Nigeria needs a rehab for stupid people. They are so many these days.

You know them by their petty, illogical outlandish and nonsensical views about issues.

Child of satan who loves the darkness leave the devil, there is no celestial lodge wink

spartan117:

Ignorance gone on rampage embarassed embarassed

Okay explain why they are displaying 666 and flashing satans horns, if u cant then u must be a Child of satan
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by millionboi(m): 5:05am On May 20, 2018
StarUp:
When two eloquent "men of God" meet, it means something BIG is about to happen. I know these two men have had their fare share of criticism but truth be told, you can't take the anointing from them.
who eloquence help 4spiritual matter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by josite: 12:10pm On May 20, 2018
earth bound pastors preaching using enticing words to preach earth bound messages , the covetous,the greedy and the filthy churchgoers want to hear in order to continue to expand their own belly and their own kingdom.

Matthew 24:23-26 NKJV - “
24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand.
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by josite: 12:31pm On May 20, 2018
millionboi:
who eloquence help 4spiritual matter
you are too blessed.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by daveP(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2018
StarUp:
When two eloquent "men of God" meet, it means something BIG is about to happen. I know these two men have had their fare share of criticism but truth be told, you can't take the anointing from them.
Oh. really. You mean the anointing can't dry up? Rem they are nothing but vessel that can be emptied and refilled. That's if they truly Rep Christ and his Kingdom though.

2 Likes

Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by millionboi(m): 1:04pm On May 20, 2018
josite:

you are too blessed.
Amen sir
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by onajo2000(m): 2:55pm On May 20, 2018
I chat with him on daily basic
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by kinggSamuel(m): 9:24am On May 21, 2018
Flamboyant feefle
Re: Bishop T. D. Jakes Arrives Nigeria For COZA Event. Pics With Biodun Fatoyinbo by babeosisi: 12:17am On Jun 01, 2019
My people are so ignorant

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thailand: Villagers Worship Calf With 2 Heads After Its Owner Wins Lottery / Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses / White Demon Worshippers Trying To Spread Ebola Using Witchcraft

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.