Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

Please Help A Nairalander! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Help A Nairalander! (1480 Views)

A Nairalander Prepares For Wedding With These Prewedding Pixs / Pls Help A Nairalander.... Help Save A Life / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please Help A Nairalander! by Lalas247(f): 2:37pm On May 18, 2018
Nofav0rs:
God bless his hustle

Man's not falling for them shii no more lol
lol I swear no to learn lesson mi
can't come n kill us .... that's why I don't read so the juju doesn't move me grin

going to get some lunch ... see ya
livingfree greetings mi lady
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! by Nobody: 2:38pm On May 18, 2018
Nofav0rs:
lol. Good you laughing. No time to be sad. Lol hit some blunt

I'm not sad baby! That was part of the joke... I have 10 days annual leave so I'm buzzing grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 18, 2018
Lalas247:

lol I swear no to learn lesson mi
can't come n kill us .... that's why I don't read so the juju doesn't move me grin

going to get some lunch ... see ya
livingfr.ee greetings mi lady

You guys will not kill me with laughter this beautiful day! grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander! by Lalas247(f): 2:40pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:

You guys will not kill me with laughter this beautiful day! grin grin grin grin
you have to be strong this people can lie ehhh.. before u know it .. your acc will be in minus grin

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander! by Nofav0rs(m): 2:42pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:

I'm not sad baby! That was part of the joke... I have 10 days annual leave so I'm buzzing grin
Do you? So why you didn't travel? Get on the train man
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! by Nofav0rs(m): 2:43pm On May 18, 2018
Lalas247:

you have to be strong this people can lie ehhh.. before u know it .. your acc will be in minus grin
Man's awake now. Stay woke

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Nairalander! by Nobody: 2:45pm On May 18, 2018
Nofav0rs:
Do you? So why you didn't travel? Get on the train man

I can't... I'm moving on Tuesday so I'm caught up. Have an awesome time hun... chat soon kiss
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! by Nofav0rs(m): 2:46pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:

I can't... I'm moving on Tuesday so I'm caught up. Have an awesome time hun... chat soon kiss
You too wink wink
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! by Nobody: 3:03pm On May 18, 2018
greiboy:
Bro this is ridiculous

Soon! We will be seeing people coming to nairaland to beg for money to buy fried rice for their girlfriends at shoprite
grin
greiboy:
Bro this is ridiculous

Soon! We will be seeing people coming to nairaland to beg for money to buy fried rice for their girlfriends at shoprite
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! by Nobody: 3:08pm On May 18, 2018
what is your number
iamleumas:
I'm very sorry for posting this here, dear nairalanders please help me I'm owing mtn almost #300. Please help me with any amount of recharge card. cry cry cry
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! by Nobody: 3:22pm On May 18, 2018
lefulefu:
grin
lol My chairman
You no see am grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! by okwabayi(m): 6:44pm On May 18, 2018
Space for sale.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! by Nobody: 6:46pm On May 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
what is your number

You be Santa Clause for Nairaland grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! by Nobody: 6:48pm On May 18, 2018
A young man shouldn't be ridiculed because of small money, it takes a lot of balls to embarrass yourself online
LivingFree:

You be Santa Clause for Nairaland grin
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! by Nobody: 6:53pm On May 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
A young man shouldn't be ridiculed because of small money, it takes a lot of balls to embarrass yourself online

It takes zero balls, or lack of balls, to embarass yourself online for credit... It's not by force to be online or call people.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! by Nobody: 7:20pm On May 18, 2018
Lool that's true to a large extent, I hardly call people or return calls
LivingFree:

It takes zero balls, or lack of balls, to embarass yourself online for credit... It's not by force to be online or call people.
Re: Please Help A Nairalander! by okwabayi(m): 7:44pm On May 18, 2018
DonPiiko:
No way. It is very easy. If one disgraces him/herself and ends up on the front page of nairaland or Linda Ikeji's blog, all it takes is two weeks at most for everyone to forget the story and move on with life.

With the way these online beggars keep requesting and nairalanders steady obliging to help I'm getting tempted to do the same. There's no difficulty in typing a paragraph of words in the morning and receiving ~5 - 6k in the evening.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cristiano Ronaldo Accused Of Rape By An American Woman, Kathryn Mayorga / Natural Way To Prevent And Reverse An Enlarged Prostate / For The Men (FTM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.