Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:21 PM

Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You (3777 Views)

Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / Nigerian Girls Dont Wear Bikini In Beaches Like European Girls. WHY? / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by BabbanBura(m): 7:06pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:

Then be like them. Stop being a moaning mitch, and reclaim your nuts so you can stop disturbing us tongue

Ofcourse the sound of purity is like a thunderstorm to the pig just like the sound of dignity in labour is to lazy ass pros.titutes like u.
Many dicks to your count and more diseases to your most treasured poosy.
Unfortunately your overbeaten stinking poosy isn't capable of big catches, u had lived and die wretched should u not amend ya ways.

2 Likes

Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by Fidelismaria: 7:17pm On May 18, 2018
Transcription
“I mean, transmission, I mean effort, that
the transmission cooperation to
transmission, I mean transmission to have
effect, ehm, apprehend, I mean,
apprehensive towards the recommendation,
recommended formation effective and
effect, I mean, apprehensive at the
transmission of…and transmission and
transmission for the effective in the police
command,”.
“Sorry, I’m sorry please,”.
“All effective the transmission, other
transmission, I can state without
contradiction that I have commissioned
what?”
“Over transmission of, over transmission of,
over all kidnapping, armed robbery and other
heinous crimes, I mean, ehm, commission
transmission, recommendation transmission.”
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by Nobody: 8:35pm On May 18, 2018
BabbanBura:

Ofcourse the sound of purity is like a thunderstorm to the pig just like the sound of dignity in labour is to lazy ass pros.titutes like u.
Many dicks to your count and more diseases to your most treasured poosy.
Unfortunately your overbeaten stinking poosy isn't capable of big catches, u had lived and die wretched should u not amend ya ways.

Wow! I hope this made you feel better about yourself and if it did, I'm glad to be of service wink
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by Coldfeets: 5:37pm On Jun 05, 2018
SexyDenzel:
I've noticed times without number that our African females lack or dislike investing time in a responsible and productive way or basically making money. I know some try their best, some work their asses off and yet they money they make is not enough so they keep toiling to make ends meet.
Life's is not easy yes but why is it that a girl will have a boyfriend, man friend, sugar daddy or whatnot that is making money but only beg them to give her money for her to take care of herself and fail to ask these men that are making money to teach them how to make that money too or get into whatever business the man is into? Most girls lobe the passenger seat beside the driver so much that they can do anything for it not knowing that the driver's seat( ownership) is better.
why is that? ask the man to teach them how to establish or succeed? instead of just begging for money ever now and then you can make your own money and I swear no money sweet lass the one you made by yourself.
Ladies why can't you ask that your boyfriend or partner to teach you how to make that money he's making?

The way I see it, it's not actually that these women don't know they need to learn how to be making the money by themselves.

It's just that thing with most humans.

People will always be seeking the easy way out whenever they are faced with different options.

Those women we are speaking about here, already know that it is always easier to financially depend on men than to depend on themselves.

In fact, they will even go as far as to goad and even taunt such men to take pride in doing something like that.

It is a very effective 'mind trick' that so many women have been using to keep the men 'working' for them without even complaining at all.

The end result is that such men will only come to accept it to be the (right) way thus preventing most of these men from seeing such women as the leeches they actually are.

Such men may only start to complain when the 'economy' becomes so bad.

Why do you think prostitution will always be flourishing?

Prostitution flourishes simply because it is a very very very easy way of earning (quite a lot of) money for some women!

Can you imagine telling such a (well paid) prostitute to leave her 'business' to become a Java programmer or even to become a famous writer like Adichie or even a famous blogger like Linda?

She will take offense almost immediately.

That, I can guarantee you.

It's not that she may not be able to program or even write if she is adequately trained to do such things.

It's just that the easier way is in most cases, the only way!!!
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by laliga01: 7:20am On Jun 06, 2018
Coldfeets:

The way I see it, it's not actually that these women don't know they need to learn how to be making the money by themselves.

It's just that thing with most humans.

People will always be seeking the easy way out whenever they are faced with different options.

Those women we are speaking about here, already know that it is always easier to financially depend on men than to depend on themselves.

In fact, they will even go as far as to goad and even taunt such men to take pride in doing something like that.

It is a very effective 'mind trick' that so many women have been using to keep the men 'working' for them without even complaining at all.

The end result is that such men will only come to accept it to be the (right) way thus preventing most of these men from seeing such women as the leeches they actually are.

Such men may only start to complain when the 'economy' becomes so bad.

Why do you think prostitution will always be flourishing?

Prostitution flourishes simply because it is a very very very easy way of earning (quite a lot of) money for some women!

Can you imagine telling such a (well paid) prostitute to leave her 'business' to become a Java programmer or even to become a famous writer like Adichie or even a famous blogger like Linda?

She will take offense almost immediately.

That, I can guarantee you.

It's not that she may not be able to program or even write if she is adequately trained to do such things.

It's just that the easier way is in most cases, the only way!!!

Hmmm
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by Kobicove(m): 4:07am On Jun 07, 2018
That why most of them hate Linda Ikeji so much undecided
Re: Girls Why Don't You Ask Your Guy To Teach You by Nobody: 4:18am On Jun 07, 2018
SoapQueen:

Success is not sexually transmitted. Get yo ass up and start hustlin' for yo daily bread, ladies.

Though, I once asked someone I was dating to employ me so he could pay me or invest in my business( I was willing to split the proceeds). He blatantly refused, I had to count my teeth with my tongue and started doing my own(no matter how small).

Na thesame one head me and these guys get.

Not a bad post @ Op. Not bad at all.

So after employing you finish when you get to the top. You become full of yourself and spit on his face. He is a smart man.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Exposed This Curvy Lady On Facebook Who Steal His Phone On Her First Visit T / She Thinks I Love her Means Giving Her Money . Make Una Judge O / Where Is Sex Most Likely To Happened?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.