Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,401 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:30 PM

Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. (2026 Views)

Guys, Stop Searching For The Perfect woman... See This (picture) / I Bleeped One Girl Last Night Now Am Scared!! / After All This Sufferings, One Girl Is Dragging Me To Shoprite - Man Laments (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by Nobody: 1:47pm On May 18, 2018
Before I begin, let me tell you guys the set of people that will disagree with this thread and possibly even insult me.

- Moralistic morons who believe they understand the concept of right and wrong more than anyone else.

- Disney indoctrinated fools who have been brainwashed by the media into losing their masculinity

- Broke ass dudes who have no money, no exposure and no freedom to explore their world.

- Confused set of women who don't even understand themselves and what they want.

- Ugly ass girls who can't relate with what I'm saying cos they are hardly approached by anyone.

If you fall within these pathetic set of people, please politely leave my thread and busy yourself with whatever irrelevant thing you enjoy.

Guys, this might probably be the best advice you'll ever receive in your life - Stop wasting time on just one girl. It doesn't matter whether you are dating or whether you are not, don't invest all your time on just one girl. Always make sure you are seeing more than two girls at every given time, and if you know your way with women, try to fuçk them as well. This is because it would give you an abundance mentality. When you have an abundance mentality, you won't be bothered when women do things that would normally hurt a average guy into becoming emotional and fighting with her. You'd just laugh it off and dump her ass without any drama.

If you are dating a pretty girl, it doesn't matter if she is the most saint like person ever, she always has loads of options and probably fuçking someone else on the side or contemplating it. Forget what a woman says, even if she is the most honest person you'll ever meet, if she is attractive, the chances that she'll cheat on you is very high. So instead of wasting your time being paranoid about whether your girl is cheating on you, just be fucking other girls on the side. This way, even if she cheats, it won't faze you, you'll just dump her and continue your parole with other girls.

This advice also works to keep women more devoted and attracted to you due to how you relate with them. Men who have abundance mentality are always ready to walk away from a woman when she misbehaves because they know that they have other options. They don't have time to tolerate bullshit from a woman. When she misbehaves they just bounce. When a woman knows that you can leave her at any time, it will keep her on her toes and she'll always be willing to please you and it will also reduce the likelihood that she'll cheat on you.

Remember that as a man, your happiness is all that matters. So do things that will make you happy. Always have women on the side. Never invest all your time on a particular girl. A word is enough for the wise.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by donstan18: 1:50pm On May 18, 2018
This is getting stale and boring embarassed

OP, biko shift, your mouth dey smell.

6 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by parissaint(m): 1:50pm On May 18, 2018
Okay
Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 18, 2018
inna ehn cheesy
Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by EzendiEgo1: 1:55pm On May 18, 2018
cheesy

I was once like you but I have move on bro

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by majorbravo: 1:55pm On May 18, 2018
Ok I think you haven't yet realised what women are truly capable of. You think men who desire 1 partner are fools? The women you use today would be someones wife and mother tomorrow. This is how men miss out on the best mothers and consequently best family for their unborn kids.

You only think you are using them but the jokes on you. While you are busy pleasing them in the bedroom, other men are busy running homes and birthing good kids with those same women, the goal is to establish a family to bring kids that would transform their environment and make their parents proud. How do you achieve that with sleeping around?

And dont come with that multiple baby mamas thing. How many successful kids from single parenthood love fathers who were never there for them?

You won't live forever, and you certainly should have no business with dating women if you do not desire kids in your life now or ever.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by opomulero101(m): 1:56pm On May 18, 2018
Eyaah,sooowy!!! Seems someone just broke ur heart. The lord is ur strength sha.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by AmazonTopaz(f): 1:57pm On May 18, 2018
Hmmmmm,It is in times like this that make you wish that not everybody is entitled to opening threads and even if they do there could be a vote or way to bring down some topics.
Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by Nobody: 2:01pm On May 18, 2018
opomulero101:
Eyaah,sooowy!!!
Seems someone just broke ur heart.
The lord is ur strength sha.

People like you make me sick. How does this thread indicate that someone broke my heart? The phrase "someone broke your heart" is only common among broke ass niggas who don't have options. No girl can break my heart because no girl has my heart. I only use women for sex and company. And if a girl is tired of fulfilling any of the two, she can go. I'll simply just migrate to someone else. This is the mindset of men with abundance mentality, something you don't seem to have.

8 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by Nobody: 2:06pm On May 18, 2018
AmazonTopaz:
Hmmmmm,It is in times like this that make you wish that not everybody is entitled to opening threads and even if they do there could be a vote or way to bring down some topics.

I thought I said people like you should avoid this thread?

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by marvelli(f): 2:06pm On May 18, 2018
why so bitter undecided you've Sha managed to insult almost everybody on nairaland this afternoon.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by ubunja(m): 4:34pm On May 18, 2018
i will always support multi-pvssy relationships

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by ojun50(m): 4:38pm On May 18, 2018
ubunja:
i will always support multi-pvssy relationships

continue multi pussyin enjoy life bt don't die onto pussss
Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by Nobody: 4:43pm On May 18, 2018

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by ubunja(m): 4:44pm On May 18, 2018
ojun50:

continue multi pussyin enjoy life bt don't die onto pussss
you think married men loyal to 1 pvssy dont die. haa. i laugh in mandarin.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by Silentscreamer(f): 4:44pm On May 18, 2018
Op Can u give dis same advice to d guy dating ur sister?

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by ubunja(m): 4:46pm On May 18, 2018
Silentscreamer:
OP dont fall for this manipulation. when they say "Men are Dogs" they never think of their own brotthers and fathers.

5 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by Silentscreamer(f): 4:53pm On May 18, 2018
ubunja:
OP dont fall for this manipulation. when they say "Men are Dogs" they never think of their own brotthers and fathers.
Lol.. Deep down u know op's advice is unreasonable cos he's got sisters. And btw, i never said men r dogs.
Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by Archangel15: 5:02pm On May 18, 2018
You can put your point across without insulting
Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by ubunja(m): 5:13pm On May 18, 2018
Silentscreamer:
Lol.. Deep down u know op's advice is unreasonable cos he's got sisters. And btw, i never said men r dogs.
dont take the Men R Dogs comment personal.its not meant to be a direct attack on you.
the point im telling OP is that women only remind men of their sisters when its the men pissed, but when the women are themselves pissed they never think of their brothers. they just shout "men are scum".

3 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by Silentscreamer(f): 5:29pm On May 18, 2018
ubunja:
dont take the Men R Dogs comment personal.its not meant to be a direct attack on you.
the point im telling OP is that women only remind men of their sisters when its the men pissed, but when the women are themselves pissed they never think of their brothers. they just shout "men are scum".
both categories of pple u describe are not reasonable. And the op happens to fall under one.
Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by gonkin(m): 5:30pm On May 18, 2018
Someone just broke your heart? Get off your asss and chill with some friends
Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by Lonestar124: 5:46pm On May 18, 2018
Silentscreamer:
Gbam!!....Trust me this op thinks through his anus cheesy
Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by millomaniac: 7:00pm On May 18, 2018
XML33:
Before I begin, let me tell you guys the set of people that will disagree with this thread and possibly even insult me.

- Moralistic morons who believe they understand the concept of right and wrong more than anyone else.

- Disney indoctrinated fools who have been brainwashed by the media into losing their masculinity

- Broke ass dudes who have no money, no exposure and no freedom to explore their world.

- Confused set of women who don't even understand themselves and what they want.

- Ugly ass girls who can't relate with what I'm saying cos they are hardly approached by anyone.

If you fall within these pathetic set of people, please politely leave my thread and busy yourself with whatever irrelevant thing you enjoy.

Guys, this might probably be the best advice you'll ever receive in your life - Stop wasting time on just one girl. It doesn't matter whether you are dating or whether you are not, don't invest all your time on just one girl. Always make sure you are seeing more than two girls at every given time, and if you know your way with women, try to fuçk them as well. This is because it would give you an abundance mentality. When you have an abundance mentality, you won't be bothered when women do things that would normally hurt a average guy into becoming emotional and fighting with her. You'd just laugh it off and dump her ass without any drama.

If you are dating a pretty girl, it doesn't matter if she is the most saint like person ever, she always has loads of options and probably fuçking someone else on the side or contemplating it. Forget what a woman says, even if she is the most honest person you'll ever meet, if she is attractive, the chances that she'll cheat on you is very high. So instead of wasting your time being paranoid about whether your girl is cheating on you, just be fucking other girls on the side. This way, even if she cheats, it won't faze you, you'll just dump her and continue your parole with other girls.

This advice also works to keep women more devoted and attracted to you due to how you relate with them. Men who have abundance mentality are always ready to walk away from a woman when she misbehaves because they know that they have other options. They don't have time to tolerate bullshit from a woman. When she misbehaves they just bounce. When a woman knows that you can leave her at any time, it will keep her on her toes and she'll always be willing to please you and it will also reduce the likelihood that she'll cheat on you.

Remember that as a man, your happiness is all that matters. So do things that will make you happy. Always have women on the side. Never invest all your time on a particular girl. A word is enough for the wise.

Real men been having plenty chics since time immemorial. If you new then welcome to the game brah.

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by Rawani: 8:07pm On May 18, 2018
Are you just waking up to this?

Even when in courtship, always have a plan B, a rebound chick at all times.

Even ladies know this elementary fact, it keeps them on their toes.

You'll be glad you did.

2 Likes

Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by 3DCYCLOPS: 8:48pm On May 18, 2018
XML33:

Happy to see that you finally scaled that stage.. now light a blunt and see life more gracefully!!! Bless!

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by jacyhelen(f): 8:52pm On May 18, 2018
XML33:

Am a woman but u ve spoken well and the truth also!!
Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 18, 2018
Lol @ 'the woman above me'

Quick question Op : Till when do men have to keep changing girls, having back up? When they grow Grey hair?

#justwanttoknow

1 Like

Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by KevinDein: 9:16pm On May 18, 2018
The Rationale man
Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by Olifiz(m): 9:45pm On May 18, 2018
The girl that turned OP this way no try o. Heartless lady
Re: Guys, Stop Investing Your Time On Just One Girl. by freddaboh(m): 12:43am On May 21, 2018
XML33:

You are not far from the truth.......

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Face Of The Guy Involve In Cameronian Voodoo Stealing In Uyo / Ladies, I Cannot Sleep.. Please Help!!! / Whats Ur Sexual Fantasy?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.