Stats: 3,150,787 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics (6463 Views)

Lady Share Her Before Photo As A Muslim And Now Photo As A Christian / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / Share Photos Of Your Val Gifts Here (2) (3) (4)

Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Rachelsblog(f): 3:59pm On May 18, 2018
In a Bit to Promote 'Made in Nigeria' products a lady just bought toys which were manufactured here in the Country, and i nearly mistook them for something else.. Away from the shoes, and clothes with make, Would you buy these for your kids? Check them out below!

News From Ebiwali--
http://www.ebiwalisgossip.com/2018/05/lady-shares-photos-of-made-in-nigeria.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by dafeyankee: 4:00pm On May 18, 2018
Awa Aba brothers have done it again grin

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 4:02pm On May 18, 2018
I can't laugh, let me piss and come back grin grin grin

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Sarkin: 4:22pm On May 18, 2018
YEAH!!

IPOB NO CREATIVE AT ALL O
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 4:44pm On May 18, 2018

WE BELIEVE IN ONE BLACK RACE
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:
Piss here dear,I dey ur backgrin

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 18, 2018
Lol toys be resembling my village folksgrin

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Archangel15: 4:54pm On May 18, 2018
Sarkin:
YEAH!!

IPOB NO CREATIVE AT ALL O

At least they try, the only creative your people can get no be to strap bomb to chest?

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 18, 2018
Nobody should be surprised when the children who grow up seeing these toys everyday end up becoming rapists, kidnappers, serial killers and so on.

WTF?
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by AlexCk: 5:24pm On May 18, 2018
Damn!!

Looks like descendants of Chucky in a freaking way.

It's definitely giving me the chills.

Scary!

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by GideonIzGr8: 5:30pm On May 18, 2018
Good work, I fink de jos need to polish d colors bcoz BLACK isn't too good for this course you know?, still not a bad idea, we are already use to them been the popular colour...
#AmBlack4Life

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by gonkin(m): 5:32pm On May 18, 2018
If i visit u and see this in ur house amma think you are engaged in fetishism
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by 1shortblackboy: 5:41pm On May 18, 2018
na wa o these dolls look like idols in a shrine. human beings are not this black na
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by CSTR1003: 5:49pm On May 18, 2018
I think the problem is that they are too dark which can easily be adjusted.

otherwise, good work.

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by theunnamed: 5:53pm On May 18, 2018
Ayam hungry sad embarassed
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 18, 2018
This toys are enuf to give a child nightmares na..haba!cheesy. Anything dat Nigeria makes is always one kinecheesy. greiboy ,DonPiiko and mikejj come an see made in naija toys oo.endtime toysshocked.

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 18, 2018
CSTR1003:
I think the problem is that they are too dark which can easily be adjusted.

otherwise, good work.
they look like all those voodoo mannequins.

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 6:05pm On May 18, 2018
lefulefu:
This toys are enuf to give a child nightmares na..haba!cheesy. Anything dat Nigeria makes is always one kinecheesy. greiboy ,DonPiiko and mikejj come an see made in naija toys oo.endtime toysshocked.
I have seen it on Facebook
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 6:18pm On May 18, 2018
Lool this kind toys na only daytime you go fit allow pikin touch am before dey dream bad dream, but na nice concept, black doll baby cheesy
lefulefu:

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 18, 2018
SmellySperm:

Piss here dear,I dey ur backgrin

I should watch my back shocked

You crack me up grin
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 6:21pm On May 18, 2018
SmellySperm:
Lol toys be resembling my village folksgrin

You want me to piss myself laughing grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Sarkin: 7:16pm On May 18, 2018
Archangel15:

At least they try, the only creative your people can get no be to strap bomb to chest?
To make bomb at least require wisdom
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 7:31pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:

You want me to piss myself laughing grin grin grin grin
Lol are u one of my village person? Or u want me 2 transmission ur......grin
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:

I should watch my back shocked

You crack me up grin
If u dare piss in my front, I'll look at ur transmission Sumtingrin
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 7:35pm On May 18, 2018
SmellySperm:

Lol are u one of my village person? Or u want me 2 transmission ur......grin

Help me understand this transmission joke that's trending, I never got the memo grin

Imagine buying this nightmare for your kid
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by blacq2009(m): 7:36pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:
Laugh here. Piss here,sweetheart.
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:

Help me understand this transmission joke that's trending, I never got the memo grin
OK dear pm me or beta still add me up on watsap
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 7:45pm On May 18, 2018
SmellySperm:

OK dear pm me or beta still add me up on watsap

It's okay, I'll wait for someone else to catch me up

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 7:46pm On May 18, 2018
smh
Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Deckline(m): 7:47pm On May 18, 2018
grin grin These toys remind me of Michael Jackson's thriller video. Black and scary asf.

Re: Lady Share Photos Of Made In Nigeria Toys She Bought, & They Will Scare You(pics by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:

It's okay, I'll wait for someone else to catch me up
Lol na joke i dey ooo

It Takes Three To Tango (18+)...By Abiodun O / Finally Arewa Queen Is Unveiled On Nairaland / How Can I Stop Having Feelings For My Female Neighbor