Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,528 members, 7,823,306 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:25 AM

The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby (1164 Views)

Met My New Born Baby For The First Time Today - Photos / Sex And Relationship: Frustrations Of A Physically Challenged / "Nigerian-americans Make Better Wives Than Nigerian Born Girls"- Twitter User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by mhisbliss(f): 8:35pm On May 18, 2018
Finally you have arrived grin

Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by mhisbliss(f): 8:36pm On May 18, 2018
The yankee feeling is just not there and you're suspecting one chance

1 Like

Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by mhisbliss(f): 8:37pm On May 18, 2018
You're still not understanding whats going on

1 Like

Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by mhisbliss(f): 8:38pm On May 18, 2018
Last last you decided to manage the precarious condition

Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by Cutehector(m): 8:40pm On May 18, 2018
Make I laugh small..

Ha ha
Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by mhisbliss(f): 8:40pm On May 18, 2018
But your village people just noticed you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by Hustlersdiary: 8:42pm On May 18, 2018
Nice one OP, it's true AF, but u sure say d milk dey bitter?
Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by mhisbliss(f): 8:43pm On May 18, 2018
That is when you realized that sh!t is really fvcked up and you're into one chance, but the fighter in you said WE WEE NOT TAKEIT

Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by mhisbliss(f): 8:45pm On May 18, 2018
But your little protest made the village elders to notice you join

Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by mhisbliss(f): 8:46pm On May 18, 2018
Thats when you finally accepted we're in this together and you're not escaping grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by nikkypearl(f): 8:48pm On May 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by mrmrmister: 8:49pm On May 18, 2018
The last one got me grin
Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by Timagex(m): 8:52pm On May 18, 2018
Made my day!!!! grin cheesy cheesy
Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by Archangel15: 8:53pm On May 18, 2018
Hahaha I didn't want to laugh at the beginning but I laughed at the end

so funny
Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 18, 2018
Two people from thesame parents born in two different countries (Nigeria and a western country) might understand this joke better cheesy

After reaching adulthood, the distance between them will almost be like night and day.

The one born in another country will have unlimited opportunities, while the one born in Nigeria will be treated like a foreigner even in his/her country.

Advice: if you have the money, make sure you give birth to your children in the united states or any other reputable western country. cheesy
Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by Archangel15: 8:58pm On May 18, 2018
You became a Nigerian when you told your first lie

Smh grin

1 Like

Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 18, 2018
Lol @ "even breast milk bitter"
Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by Headlesschicken(m): 9:26pm On May 18, 2018
cool Most corrupt country in d world,buh I'm proudly Nigerian,no matter d tribalization and frustration....
Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by Headlesschicken(m): 9:27pm On May 18, 2018
grin
Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 18, 2018
lol it's not easy being a Nigerian grin

2 Likes

Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by Bluezy13(m): 10:06pm On May 18, 2018
Initiation stage

Hehehe...
Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by Auladimeji(m): 10:11pm On May 18, 2018
undecided That last picture get as him be

Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by Auladimeji(m): 10:20pm On May 18, 2018
cheesy and when you hear that Buhari is the president,you be like

Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by SoapQueen(f): 8:16pm On May 31, 2018
mhisbliss:
Finally you have arrived grin

Hi, if you look very well, I have had that picture for over 2weeks. Kindly take my name down from that post.
Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by mhisbliss(f): 8:25pm On May 31, 2018
SoapQueen:

Hi, if you look very well, I have had that picture for over 2weeks. Kindly take my name down from that post.
Don't pick offense, it was a joke
Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by SoapQueen(f): 8:26pm On May 31, 2018
mhisbliss:
Don't pick offense, it was a joke

Okay love, I'm sorry.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by mhisbliss(f): 8:30pm On May 31, 2018
SoapQueen:

Okay love, I'm sorry.
Thanks for understanding
Re: The Frustrations Of Being A Nigerian Born Baby by Nobody: 9:41pm On May 31, 2018
wink

So funny dat i forgot to laugh undecided

(1) (Reply)

5 Things You Should Never Sacrifice For A Relationship / Should I Walk Away Or Not / I'm Really Disappointed In Our Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.