Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,528 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue (2826 Views)

'how Do I End A Blood Covenant Relationship I Made With My Boyfriend? He Refuses / 4 Months Into Our Relationship I Have Not Asked Her Sex Is It Good? / This Is The Type Of Relationship I Desire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 18, 2018
ZinoC10:

Thank you @RuthD aniels. I've seen your posts on several topics, and I must confess, you're very knowledgeable and wise. Thanks
Thanks for the kind words, they are highly appreciated. I'm glad I helped and I wish you luck in your dealings smiley
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by Auladimeji(m): 9:50pm On May 18, 2018
undecided I have nothing to type and I'm not leaving this thread,no be your ancestors dey transmit data for me

Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by ZinoC10: 10:45pm On May 18, 2018
RuthDaniels:
The lady is confused. She loves her boyfriend at the same time attracted to you. You are the one she sees but her heart is elsewhere.

It's good you stopped when she asked you to, you saved yourself from deeper heart aches from the one you are suffering now. Because do you know what would have happened the morning after, if you had done it.? She would have hated you with passion and that will hurt you more.

Good thing she's giving you the cold treatment now, take advantage of that and move on smiley

It seems like heartbreak to me. I'm moving on though
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by abiolamitodun(m): 12:06am On May 19, 2018
Headlesschicken:
undecided You motheephuckas actually know how to complicate life which was actually meant to be simple,n!gga just phuck dat ch!ck n watch her readjust, i wonder what a matured n!gga like u claimed to be would b doing wiv an overripe tot,n still b asking questions whether to phuck or nat,n!gga next time u bring up dix kinda phucking post,i would ask dem mods to block u n yuh generation from dix forum... My 1cent....
grin
Headlesschicken:
undecided You motheephuckas actually know how to complicate life which was actually meant to be simple,n!gga just phuck dat ch!ck n watch her readjust, i wonder what a matured n!gga like u claimed to be would b doing wiv an overripe tot,n still b asking questions whether to phuck or nat,n!gga next time u bring up dix kinda phucking post,i would ask dem mods to block u n yuh generation from dix forum... My 1cent....
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by abiolamitodun(m): 12:09am On May 19, 2018
RuthDaniels:
The lady is confused. She loves her boyfriend at the same time attracted to you. You are the one she sees but her heart is elsewhere.

It's good you stopped when she asked you to, you saved yourself from deeper heart aches from the one you are suffering now. Because do you know what would have happened the morning after, if you had done it.? She would have hated you with passion and that will hurt you more.

Good thing she's giving you the cold treatment now, take advantage of that and move on smiley
dear this one
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by insignegianniga: 3:02am On May 19, 2018
ZinoC10:
Hey guys! I need your help on this issue.

There is this girl who is a close friend of mine. We are really close, such that, most persons think we're actually dating; which is not as it seems.

We have a thing for each other. She has a boyfriend though who doesn't live around as she is a 200L student. I professed my love to her and she's just being indecisive. We do have misunderstandings like lovers do, but we do sort them out quickly.

She's really been helpful both financially and emotionally. We do share our problems and plans with each other. We text and call virtually everyday; even at midnight hours when she is feeling unusual. Even when I'm out of town, she'd want to visit me which I don't usually agree to. I was more than a boyfriend to her. Let me simply say, we're more than dating, but not literally dating per se. She do cook for me with her own money without asking for anything. That's simply that. Now to more pressing issues...

She do get jealous when I flirt harmlessly with other girls. I know she has a thing for me, but I've asked her out and she gives no definite reply... like she's considering certain things.

She was at my place recently, and I decided to be intimate with her. She was responsive to my touches, but all of a sudden, she told me to stop and I did stop. Had I taken a step further, we would have had sex. I respected her decision cos seemed like she had second thoughts.

She left and texted me to stay away from her and also not to call nor text her anymore, but I told her I couldn't. I also told her I'd try to stay away. I apologized though.

The problem is: she's acting weird and she stays away. She ignores me (not totally though), but still, she comes to take somethings from me. It's close to three days now. She do come to my place of residence to charge her phone, but she no longer stay to talk as before, and it hurts me cos I love her. She still greet me. I even visited her to sort out the issue, but she wasn't forthcoming.

No b teenage love o and I'm no kid either.

I need your advice; what do I do? Did I do anything wrong?

Note: Please, we should all act mature. If you have nothing reasonable to contribute, simply visit the next thread.

Lalasticlala

Abeg front page

Do you school in f. U. O bayelsa?
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by ZinoC10: 4:36am On May 19, 2018
insignegianniga:

Do you school in f. U. O bayelsa?

Nope
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by mikeget804: 12:45pm On Jun 01, 2018
ZinoC10:

Thank you @RuthDaniels. I've seen your posts on several topics, and I must confess, you're very knowledgeable and wise. Thanks

Bros, d simple solution is to try ur best and strafe her. There is a particular way a woman's brain is wired, she actually want u to strafe her that's y she want to visit u even when u travelled.

see, I had a lady like that too. when I strafe her, she didn't talk to me for 2wks. After that, I continue strafing her till today. and now she want to leave d bf for me. even the boy is calling me & begging me to pls, leave d girl for him.

Am pitying d guy, I want to leave his babe to him but d girl don't want to leave me alone. Now am d one begging her not to leave d guy since e had begged.

So my guy, just strafe d girl and make sure u strafe her real gud then, u will see d magic. Dont mind her initial gragra after d strafing, she will surely come around after sometime. Good Luck
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by Curvinus(m): 2:02pm On Jun 01, 2018
Op this guy likes you but you are trying to escalate with logic which is the wrong way. Just start fvcking other girls and don't give a care about how she reacts. It's then you will see the sexy side of her.
Re: Relationship: I Need Your Advice On This Issue by WallsBreaker1: 6:47pm On Jan 22, 2020
Relationship problems might make you feel like there is nowhere else to turn to.
Perhaps you don't feel comfortable sharing such personal information with friends and relatives, or you don't trust people with your secrets.
Human touch, love, and affection is all you need. You deserve to be in an healthy relationship where you can feel carefree and happy.
Suicide is not an option. Breaking up should be your last resort.
Ask for help from your relationship counselor now. Feeling depressed is not a way out.
Together we can make it work and bring back your peace and smile.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need A Tall,Slim,Dark Lady For Marriage / Video-sexy Lady Has Gone Viral For Dressing Seductively, Barbing A Man's Hair / You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.