Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,469 members, 7,816,107 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says (2813 Views)

If Your Girlfriend Behaves Like This, You're A Useless Man - Photos / Men Dont Send Transport Fare To Any Lady To Come To Your House - Lady (vid) / “I Caught My Boyfriend Having Sex With My Mother In Our House” - Lady Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by Onyiamaogu: 7:26pm On Aug 29, 2020
A young Ghanaian lady identified as Yussif Aisha has taken to social media to state that any man who is up to 20 years and still doesn’t own car and a house is useless.

She made the statement in a popular Facebook group where social media users descended on her with heavy criticisms.

The Facebook group is named; Inna Real Life LOH #DEUCES.

Aisha wrote: “Any man who does not have his own car and a house at the age of 20 is a useless man.

See her post:

https://playloaded.com.ng/youre-a-useless-man-if-youre-20-but-dont-own-a-car-and-a-house-lady-says/
Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by Bigmanpickin: 7:35pm On Aug 29, 2020
Prays..
God na you dem they talk this one for, no be for me.. Amen
Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by Sameazy15: 7:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
hw old was her father wen he bought her car

10 Likes

Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by XXMML33: 7:41pm On Aug 29, 2020
See the ugly thing wey dey talk sef.

9 Likes

Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by Juliusmomoh: 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2020
Did her father own a car ? Stupid girl

1 Like

Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by Shellsploit: 7:55pm On Aug 29, 2020
She stand like biology specimen

10 Likes

Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by div111(m): 7:58pm On Aug 29, 2020
face like oshiomole yash

10 Likes

Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by Vyzz: 7:59pm On Aug 29, 2020
Mtcheew
Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by Pussymender: 8:07pm On Aug 29, 2020
yeye dey smell

Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by Kemimarch16(f): 8:10pm On Aug 29, 2020
She must be joking..why can't she get a car at 20 too

1 Like

Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by Nobody: 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2020
SARS no dey use eyes see young millionaire.Then go profile am as yahoo or armed robber just to extort money from am.
Even you wey be girl go dey suspect am say na girls pant him dey use do ritual.
Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by rawpadgin(m): 8:13pm On Aug 29, 2020
Fvck the blogger that brought this irrelevant topic to the biggest online forum in Africa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by Breezzy(m): 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
See ugly face wey never chop better food with 2 meat dey talk, some guys dey date nonsense ooo.

Base on the background of the pic na akara seller this girl fit be oooo

1 Like

Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by sacajawea: 8:15pm On Aug 29, 2020
Aisha this is not how to Talk

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by ExBanker: 8:18pm On Aug 29, 2020
Please when you see such posts, just ignore the person. Do not insult. Do not respond. She is craving attention

2 Likes

Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by Athemisia: 8:24pm On Aug 29, 2020
My Corn Tree pipo..

Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by 2cul2care: 8:36pm On Aug 29, 2020
Sameazy15:
hw old was her father wen he bought her car

Good question
Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by 2cul2care: 8:38pm On Aug 29, 2020
Is a car and a house, the yardstick for measuring success
Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by Teniolasmart: 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2020
When I saw her picture, i wasn't disappointed
Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by Rickmann: 10:01pm On Aug 29, 2020
Onyiamaogu:
A young Ghanaian lady identified as Yussif Aisha has taken to social media to state that any man who is up to 20 years and still doesn’t own car and a house is useless.

She made the statement in a popular Facebook group where social media users descended on her with heavy criticisms.

The Facebook group is named; Inna Real Life LOH #DEUCES.

Aisha wrote: “Any man who does not have his own car and a house at the age of 20 is a useless man.

See her post:

https://playloaded.com.ng/youre-a-useless-man-if-youre-20-but-dont-own-a-car-and-a-house-lady-says/

Chai, man don chop shit for this world...

1 Like

Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by DaInferno(m): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2020
most times when guys speak, they speak sense
but when some ladies claim to make a point... I weak for wetin I want talk self see her #100 skirt

1 Like

Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by Pegi23(f): 10:40pm On Aug 29, 2020
Ghana ladies are not fine. Wait first as a Muslim isn't she supposed to be in her husband house self. At age 20 any guy who move out of his mom house is an arm robber period. That age is too young abegi.
Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by Greenbuoy(m): 10:51pm On Aug 29, 2020
With the 100Naira polo wen she wear...

Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by PureGoldh(m): 11:19pm On Aug 29, 2020
Lwkmd.....with borrowed wig and campaign polo wey the owner go soon come for.

Some ladies seff
Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by Nobody: 11:53pm On Aug 29, 2020
Women and their quest to be the center of attention gets me wondering each passing day...,
Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by Nobody: 12:02am On Aug 30, 2020
Really I don't know Ghanaian girls are also Dumbos
Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by Nobody: 1:09am On Aug 30, 2020
I don't have much to say especially when it's obvious she resides in a SLUM
Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by jericco1(m): 1:58am On Aug 30, 2020
See as she wor wor undecided
Re: You’re A Useless Man If You’re 20 But Don’t Own A Car And A House – Lady Says by Texman21: 2:15am On Aug 30, 2020
div111:
face like oshiomole yash
how did you know that it looks like her grin

(1) (Reply)

As A Lady, What Have You Done For Your Man Apart From Sex? / Nigerian Girls : What Do You Do For Living ? / Just Broke Up With My Girlfriend Middle Of The Night.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.