Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,608 members, 7,958,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 05:34 AM

6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) (920 Views)

Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:43pm On May 18, 2018

It’s less than 24 hours to the wedding of the year, as London prepares for the royal wedding of Prince Harry and Hollywood actress, Meghan Markle.

The whole world has been waiting for May 19th, 2018 since Prince Harry proposed late last year and information mostly from the bride’s family has kept the world up to date concerning the wedding plans.

The rant of unsupportive family members doesn’t stop the wedding from happening and the happy couple are not too bothered with whoever is not happy about the nuptials.

So what is to be expected from the wedding?

1. The One Dress people can’t wait to see

This is the clothing most people are most excited to see is the bride. Meghan’s dress is being kept a secret but according to experts she is going to be wearing a custom-made dress from a top designer. We will just have to wait for her to come out of the carriage before we know what she looks like.

2. The wedding details

The wedding is to hold at Windsor Chapel and invitations were sent to about 600 of the couple’s friends and family. Many government officials are also invited. Weather experts have said they expect a mostly sunny day for the royal wedding.

Sunshine would be helpful, as the couple has chosen to ride in an open vehicle, a carriage, for the parade following the ceremony. So the parade after the wedding will not be disturbed by any means.

https://www.brainnewsradio.com/things-to-expect-at-the-wedding-of-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle/
Re: 6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:43pm On May 18, 2018
3. Wedding press
Around 80 international broadcasters, including some from around the world, are expected to report on the wedding. More than 5,000 British and foreign media and support employees have permission to cover the action in Windsor, which is a town little less than 200 kilometers from London.

Millions of people around the world are expected to watch the day’s events on television or online. Many plan to hold or attend parties to watch the press coverage.

4. The wedding party

According to Kensington Palace officials Harry’s nephew and niece, four-year-old George and three-year-old Charlotte, will take part in the ceremony. They are the two oldest children of Harry’s brother and sister-in-law, Prince William and Kate Middleton. The couple’s third child, Prince Louis, was born last month and will not be attending.

Ten children in all will have roles in the service.

Prince William will be Prince Harry’s best man. Markle has chosen not to have a maid of honor for the ceremony.

https://www.brainnewsradio.com/things-to-expect-at-the-wedding-of-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle/
Re: 6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:44pm On May 18, 2018
5. Dress Code

Guests of the wedding are expected to follow church and royal rules, or at the very least basic British tradition, in behavior and appearance.

Permissible clothing for men in military uniforms, morning coats or business suits with restrained colors. For women, a “day dress with hat.”

6. Wedding Reception

The reception is going to take place at the retreat grounds of Windsor Castle. The reception is to be hosted by Prince Charles, father of the groom, who will be hosting only 250 people.

The queen though will be hosting all 600 guests at the Frogmore House. Sir Elton John is to render a performance also at the reception.

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/things-to-expect-at-the-wedding-of-prince-harry-and-meghan-markle/
Re: 6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:44pm On May 18, 2018
Re: 6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:48pm On May 18, 2018
Congrats to the couple.
What I know is that I would be glued to my TV and the internet tommorow same way I followed Will and Kate's wedding even to her pregnancies and delivery details I would apply the same tommorow as the world watches the most popular royal family and their wedding.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On May 18, 2018
I plan to be hungover, and I hope I sleep through it grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:50pm On May 18, 2018
cc: Lalasticlala
Re: 6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:53pm On May 18, 2018
LivingFree:
I plan to be hungover, and I hope I sleep through it grin

Just That? grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) by Adasun(m): 9:54pm On May 18, 2018
Hang over go hold me frm dat wedding grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:54pm On May 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Congrats to the couple.
What I know is that I would be glued to my TV and the internet tommorow same way I followed Will and Kate's wedding even to her pregnancies and delivery details I would apply the same tommorow as the world watches the most popular royal family and their wedding.

Really? tongue
Re: 6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 9:55pm On May 18, 2018
Adasun:
Hang over go hold me frm dat wedding grin

grin grin cheesy cheesy
Re: 6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 9:58pm On May 18, 2018
BrainnewsNg:

Really? tongue
Yes ooo,this one is historic and breaking royal traditions a wedding being held in the weekend,A bi-racial an American and divorcee marrying into the British royal family or monarchy the first of it's kind.I have been following the wedding preparations so the big day is tommorow.
I won't be the only one watching the world is watching.
Re: 6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) by Nobody: 10:10pm On May 18, 2018
Unfortunately I don't care! Good thing they don't know me either.

Best thing : Tomorrow is Saturday! A free day cheesy

2 Likes

Re: 6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) by Nobody: 11:01pm On May 18, 2018
Their wedding, Their Business!

Na Chelsea vs Man U FA cup final wey i go watch tomorrow Saturday dey sweat me soo...

Up Chelsea!!!!!.......

The Blues for the Cup!
Re: 6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) by SoapQueen(f): 11:23pm On May 18, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Yes ooo,this one is historic and breaking royal traditions a wedding being held in the weekend,A bi-racial an American and divorcee marrying into the British royal family or monarchy the first of it's kind.I have been following the wedding preparations so the big day is tommorow.
I won't be the only one watching the world is watching.

I am going to act like a cave woman tomorrow babe. They won't let any one rest.
Re: 6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) by TIDDOLL(m): 11:42pm On May 18, 2018
No more Rachel Zain and Mike ross embarassed
Re: 6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 6:35am On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

I am going to act like a cave woman tomorrow babe. They won't let any one rest.
Good morning sis.
This morning I done dey television CNN and BBC(watching right now) to be precise them say na all day coverage I done carry the thing for head.I love moments like this.He come be like say na me dey marry.
Re: 6 Things To Expect At The Wedding Of Prince Harry And Meghan Markle (photos) by AlexCk: 6:47am On May 19, 2018
Like play like play, Meghan don turn princess oo,
Gosh!

Fairytales do happen o.

(1) (Reply)

The Virtues Of Marriage!!! / Couple Attempting To Take A Plane Selfie Midair Films A Sextape (vid) / I Pity Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.