Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) (65520 Views)

See Cute Pictures Of Nairaland Latest Couple (photos). / Wedding Of Shurri Baby, Feminist Who Hates Nigerian Men / Pastor James Chinwuba Stops Wedding Of Man Who Sent Wife Abroad For Prostitution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by itzsauce: 1:19pm On Sep 18, 2017
Few days ago, the story of a young couple aged, 18 and 17, who got married in Abia State, surfaced and subsequently went viral..

Now, thanks to YabaleftOnline.com, who spoke exclusively with Esther, the elder sister of the groom, who also shared the photos of the beautiful couple on her page, they couples are not aged 18 and 17, but they’re in their early 20’s..

However, she didn’t state their exact age.

Now, Esther has shared more photos from their traditional wedding, as well as more details, without addressing their ages.

She said;

Its really surprise that some people that appreciate good things….its Neva a crime or an abomination to marry young….my brother and the lady I call my sister because she was like one …

Their love story was Neva on any financial background,pregnancy or even the only son story people imagined…it was a good consent from both parents that their marriage was achieved…..so I thanklord for their story because God has ordained it Cus if not they wud not come together…

I cudnt make it to their wedding due to personal reason but I was with them in other means….
So I will thanklord little beginnings yield great result…so I wish them so much joy, hapiness and God blessings upon them.Amen

She then shared more pictures from their White wedding and traditional wedding, which held yesterday, September 17th.
See more photos below;

See more at>> https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/photos-traditional-wedding-18-year-old-boy-17-year-old-fiance-abia-state/

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by abelprice(m): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
May their love last forever.. undecided

103 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Adukey(f): 1:22pm On Sep 18, 2017
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Rukkydelta(f): 1:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Beautiful
Happy married life dearies
I can see cute kids on the way

24 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by itzsauce: 1:25pm On Sep 18, 2017

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Tolexander: 1:26pm On Sep 18, 2017
May God bless their union and shame those thinking they are too immature to be joined together.

162 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by DOUBLEWAHALA: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2017
l'm patiently waiting for person that will criticise this match made in heaven

I will remind them of their caliphat

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by babyfaceafrica: 2:07pm On Sep 18, 2017
Wow
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Joislim(f): 2:24pm On Sep 18, 2017
Happy married life to them.

The girl is not too young to get married, the guy looks quite young for marital responsibilities #IMO

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by eleojo23: 2:49pm On Sep 18, 2017
It's good.

They don't won't to be taking their kids to primary school at age 50.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Zeze06(m): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
smiley

Maybe in his family history, you won't live up to 20yrs except you are married....

So the only way to stay alive is to get married...

HML...

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Evablizin(f): 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
shocked

Wow lovely HML to them,make i help them dance joor....

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by 2O17: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
good for them
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Sep 18, 2017
Happy married life to you
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by handsomebanana(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Na wa 4 doze true bloggers ooooo

Una nor go go find work so na 2 dey carry fake news as if dere Una mama tey born Una put.

Useless mumu.

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by UEDIBO: 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
what if he is the only son?

Joislim:

The girl is not too young to get married, the guy looks quite young for marital responsibilities #IMO

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by efilefun(m): 2:51pm On Sep 18, 2017
Pregnancy must be involved, just too young for this

4 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by UEDIBO: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
i like ur stature
Joislim:

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
abelprice:
Let's hope it last.. maybe d guy and d gal don't know d meaning of love.. undecided... as soon as dey know.. they will split like the gulf of Mexico and misisipi river.... undecided..
You get what you wish for others.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by maklelemakukula(m): 2:52pm On Sep 18, 2017
abelprice:
Let's hope it last.. maybe d guy and d gal don't know d meaning of love.. undecided... as soon as dey know.. they will split like the gulf of Mexico and misisipi river.... undecided..
Nawa oo...bad belle grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by amtalkin(f): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
The guy must be a Chelsea fan his love for Blue
Young love may it last forever

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by roqrules04(m): 2:53pm On Sep 18, 2017
One day one day I will get married cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Adieza(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Hmm. It is well
Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by BoyHuncho(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
congratulations kids

2 Likes

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by IgedeBushBoy(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
Dat geh reach twenty nah, haba. Na de gai had to predict; I no understand iim fays angry

1 Like

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
abelprice:
Enemies, you think every marriage will be like the one you will have? That's if you will ever get married, shame on you.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Traditional Wedding Of The Young Abia Couple (Photos) by saydfact(m): 2:54pm On Sep 18, 2017
CONGRATS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wife Runs Away With A Man She Claimed Raped Her Five Years Ago / Some Things You Shouldn't Do When Wooing A Girl! / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.