Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,615 members, 7,813,020 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:22 AM

Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl (22599 Views)

My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts / Don't risk marriage with these set of people / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by adaxxy: 7:15pm On May 23, 2018
Mikeross62:
Would you have asked this question if you have a son and she is ready to marry you.Let us all not always be selfish.
If you really love her go ahead,she would do the same too if its the other way round
thanks and God bless your home for your comment

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by chuksjuve(m): 7:16pm On May 23, 2018
Shugarlord213:
Don’t marry a woman with a girl to be for earned is to be fore armed

For the fact her legs weren’t closed, even if you do court marriage, traditional, church, white, spiritual, Anglican, Pentecostal marriage my brother na waste

Our brothers just day marry prostitutes every Saturday smh

The last line though sums everything up!

God help our 21century woke guys..

2 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by kmaster007: 7:17pm On May 23, 2018
no be new tin nah... he don tey
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by bid4rich(m): 7:17pm On May 23, 2018
So? Is the girl a disease?

If you love her for her. Why not!

I married mine like that too because I love her and the journey has been awesome.

Follow your heart and ask God too for direction

4 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by bitingcool: 7:19pm On May 23, 2018
Leysco:
Hello everyone. is it advisable to do court marriage with my fiancee? She gave birth to a girl when she was in school. She has left the father of the girl tho. Any future implication?

You shouldn't
The fact that you came here to seek an opinion means you're not mature enough to be married to her
When you start seeing her as your better half not just a single mother, let us know
I wonder how she will feel if she saw your post?
You probably think you're doing her a favour.
Do yourself a favour and marry when you're mentally comfortable enough to.

5 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Nobody: 7:19pm On May 23, 2018
F**k, why did i bump this thread
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Nobody: 7:22pm On May 23, 2018
Shugarlord213:

For the fact her legs weren’t closed, even if you do court marriage, traditional, church, white, spiritual, Anglican, Pentecostal marriage my brother na waste

So to be a single parent now is a disease? uhm na wa ooh
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Bostin(m): 7:23pm On May 23, 2018
@OP What you need to worry about now is the responsibilities. The mother ans her daughter and the new ones she will have for you. You are thinking of a mere weding and not the Marriage after weding. Let me tell you the truth, no woman in Nigeria is ready to struggle or suffer with you,so you should be thinking are you capable for the challenges ahead,do you have what it takes to be father and husband. Since you already make up your mind to marry her mean you love her without exemption,mind you that girl remains someone's daughter no matter how millions you will spend to train her. Best of luck .

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Fearcom(m): 7:26pm On May 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You've not stopped this. You pained loser! Every guy isn't like you. He won't take your worthless advice.
Can you marry a man with child/children no questions asked
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by fancy4eve(f): 7:28pm On May 23, 2018
IamD18:
You can marry her if she suits your wants in a woman. It's your choice.

But I personally can't advise any of my loved ones to marry a partner with a child, neither can I try that. God forbid.
can u ask ur self how many ladies hv committed abortion 4 u, wit or without ur concept.

We shouldn't b fast in judging pple wen we know dat we might b sum hw guilty in 1way or d other. I believe u hv sisters, aunties nd nieces.
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by abike12(f): 7:30pm On May 23, 2018
why are u asking a bunch of strangers this question? is it that you want people to insult her and tell you to leave her? please if you don't want leave her let her heaven sent husband see road to enter.
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by PoliticalChinex(m): 7:30pm On May 23, 2018
Shugarlord213:

keep quite there!!!

A girl that made mistake and born one child is far better than the ones that have done many abortions before....

U May end up with one!!

2 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by andyanders: 7:31pm On May 23, 2018
With a female child, no problem. But please,see that child as your own child. Also, I hope you did explain this to your family before going ahead? Not tomorrow they start coming inbetween you people. Love her and cherish her and her daughter. Wish you guys best of luck.
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by fancy4eve(f): 7:31pm On May 23, 2018
IamD18:
You can marry her if she suits your wants in a woman. It's your choice.

But I personally can't advise any of my loved ones to marry a partner with a child, neither can I try that. God forbid.
d fact dat u don't hv a child out of wedlock does not make u innocent, hv u ask ur self if any lady or ladies hv committed abortion 4 u, wit or without ur concept.

We shouldn't b fast in judging pple wen we know dat we might b sum hw guilty in 1way or d other. I believe u hv sisters, aunties nd nieces.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by ItzBIM(m): 7:32pm On May 23, 2018
Leysco:
Hello everyone. is it advisable to do court marriage with my fiancee? She gave birth to a girl when she was in school. She has left the father of the girl tho. Any future implication?
Don’t make that mistake and marry her because there will be a time you guys will have your own children, however it will feel like you’re the only one raising / spending on the children you had together because her first priority is her daughter. This will cause big headache for you down the line.
Pls listen to my advise because am speaking from experience.
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Pebcak: 7:32pm On May 23, 2018
Leysco:

If you need peoples opinion then don't do it, it should be the other way around if u really love and care for her people should be telling you oh she has a daughter and you tell them I see past beyond that. Its either you are just looking for attention or you don't want this it's better you let her know on time and FYI marrying a single mother or single father is not a bad thing

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by veekybaby(f): 7:35pm On May 23, 2018
Haba, you dont need to say this much, she has a baby doesnt mean shes a prostitute. im very sure if she had opened those legs for, you wouldnt have rejected sliding in.

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by dasparrow: 7:37pm On May 23, 2018
IamD18:

Having a child before marriage isn't one of the qualities I want in a woman.

I hate it, and for that I can't advise any of my loved ones to make such move.

What if the woman in question was raped and impregnated by her rapist? Would you have preferred she aborted instead? And if she aborts and messes up her womb in the process then what? Anyway, smart Nigerian women get married to foreign men. Less headache to deal with.
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 23, 2018
ImaIma1:
You can marry her as long as you love her. She is no different from a lot of girls that don't have children. The difference is that she had the child rather than committing abortion.

Her having a child doesn't make her loose. Everyone makes mistakes.

Just because she choose to keep one pregnancy is not an indicant she never had an abortion before. Also, You lot need to stop calling getting pregnant a mistake. It didn't just happen, did it?

A mistake would be me served coffee with cream instead of just black. Getting screwed repeatedly without protection nor considering morning after pills isn't a mistake.

As for the poster, you know if you were 100% sure about your decision to marry her you wouldn't have made this post about it, right?

4 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by fancy4eve(f): 7:43pm On May 23, 2018
Shugarlord213:

d fact dat u hv slept wit more dan 2 to 3 different gals in a week makes u a prostitute, you guys re quick in tagging ladies prostitutes 4getn dat u guys re also guilty of same, she might b innocent of ur accusation but just a victim of circumstances.

I urge u not 2 judge a book by it cover wen given opportunity lyk dis, cus ur comment might influence odas. Remember wat goes around, comes around.
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Gossiplover: 7:45pm On May 23, 2018
thats ur matter
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by RiyadhGoddess(f): 7:46pm On May 23, 2018
@ OP, would you have asked us this question if she was a successful self made lady as in if she was rich or had money of her own?
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Forpink2: 7:49pm On May 23, 2018
hmmm
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by goodybabeo1: 7:55pm On May 23, 2018
ok
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:55pm On May 23, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

You know how people go from being total strangers to building lasting relationships? Well in the middle of all that, there are exchange of words and actions that leads to that possible outcome and I'm merely fantasizing about the idea of knowing the exact words/action that can bring my ideas to life.

You have a way with words, I must confess.
It's shocking. I must commend you on this.
You're a smooth talker.

Back to the matter, how do I assist in nurturing/conceiving this fantasy to fruition?
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Rozaytee: 7:56pm On May 23, 2018
Shugarlord213:

stupid fool spotted
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by aariwa(m): 7:57pm On May 23, 2018
Shugarlord213:

So you prefer one who murdered her own in the womb
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by ImaIma1(f): 7:57pm On May 23, 2018
UBGG:

Just because she choose to keep one pregnancy is not an indicant she never had an abortion before. Also, You lot need to stop calling getting pregnant a mistake, it didn't just happen, did it?

A mistake would be me served coffee with cream instead of just black. Getting screwed repeatedly without protection nor considering morning after pills isn't a mistake.

As for the poster, you know if you were 100% sure about your decision to marry her you wouldn't have made this post about it, right?

My point (which i guess the op got) is that having a child doesn't eliminate her as unfit to be wedded.

When i say "mistake", it is not in the having sex without protection and blah blah. Even married couples refer to some of their kids as "mistake"
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 7:59pm On May 23, 2018
Fearcom:

Can you marry a man with child/children no questions asked??

Sure. That's not a deal breaker for me.

I'll whole-heartedly welcome forth his children. I do not place stereotypes on minuscule issues, which people tend to see as a big deal.
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by yusfaith78(m): 8:04pm On May 23, 2018
bitingcool:

You shouldn't
The fact that you came here to seek an opinion means you're not mature enough to be married to her
When you start seeing her as your better half not just a single mother, let us know
I wonder how she will feel if she saw your post?
You probably think you're doing her a favour.
Do yourself a favour and marry when you're mentally comfortable enough to.

Just like what this guy/girl said. If you really love her, i dont think you will come here asking that question that question. I believe you are here because you are not so cool with the fact that she already have a kid and trust me if that gives you problem now, it will give you problem forever and you guys will end up having issues. I will suggest you just leave the poor girl to find somebody that will love her and her baby i mean somebody who is ready to marry without seeking anybody’s opinion.

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by david22uu(m): 8:04pm On May 23, 2018
Shugarlord213:

About the brother that puts his stuff in between the girls leg.... I think they should deserve being ostrated also... Hippocrates like u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marriage Is Now Useless, No Discipline / My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.