Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,079 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:30 AM

Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl (22603 Views)

My Aborted Marriage With Sandra Obi: Man Whose Fiancee Called Off Wedding Reacts / Don't risk marriage with these set of people / No Court Marriage. Must We Separate By Going Through Divorce In Court? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by levi2(m): 8:05pm On May 23, 2018
Leysco:
Hello everyone. is it advisable to do court marriage with my fiancee? She gave birth to a girl when she was in school. She has left the father of the girl tho. Any future implication?

sound like someone i use to know in ph..but in lag now..with one of these oil companies
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 23, 2018
Leysco:
Hello everyone. is it advisable to do court marriage with my fiancee? She gave birth to a girl when she was in school. She has left the father of the girl tho. Any future implication?
no implication atall.
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by 99foxxy(f): 8:08pm On May 23, 2018
Marry her ASAP. She has a daughter, in no distance time the daughter will get married and move to her husband's house. It would have been more complicating if she had a boy. In all, love is the greatest. Wish you luck in taking the right decision.
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by pemiakd: 8:11pm On May 23, 2018
ImaIma1:
You can marry her as long as you love her. She is no different from a lot of girls that don't have children. The difference is that she had the child rather than committing abortion.

Her having a child doesn't make her loose. Everyone makes mistakes.
It's also an assurance that she can make babies for u too compare to some ladies that re beautiful but have no womb
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Samakus(m): 8:16pm On May 23, 2018
pemiakd:

It's also an assurance that she can make babies for u too compare to some ladies that re beautiful but have no womb

Wrong deduction! Very wrong!
You can't be equivocal about that as if you know what happened next after that child came. Think vice versa
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by pemiakd: 8:19pm On May 23, 2018
Samakus:

Wrong deduction! Very wrong!
You can't be equivocal about that as if you know what happened next after that child came. Think vice versa
That's ur view, one man's meat dey say is another man's poison. I knw of some men who re like that
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Fourwinds: 8:20pm On May 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Getting married to a single mother matters not. What if she possesses those qualities you seek in a woman?

What if you find solace in her and none other?
Pray you/your co-horts do not get caught in 'that web'. You'll get struck.

She, just like every other woman is unique. You have your choices, just like I have mine. But getting to stereotype this issue is not a dealbreaker.
many of you(girls) always lash at broke guys even when you know such guys are putting in their best but when the ball is in your(girls) court, you try so well to defend your folks....don't act as if you( girls) are smart....

these are just rubbish....reason y I will keep say" do into others what you expect to be done into you"

3 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Postanalyser: 8:20pm On May 23, 2018
Don't let her push herself to u,come on bro,your mates are getting married to virgins and you want to marry an.......ex LovePeddler.
You've not noticed that at this stage now,she is humble, caring, loving etc just to get you to marry her,after which she will show u who she really is.Get over it....marrying her will also encourage millions of girls out there,not to close their legs while they are single. Use ur head (if she hasn't "jazzed " u already) .

3 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by IForgotMyLoginD(f): 8:23pm On May 23, 2018
So you are going to take advice from strangers who know nothing about your woman? Ok.

1. If you had these doubts why did you go further with her to make her fiancée?
2. If she’s a good woman, why should her having a daughter be a problem now? It wasn’t a problem before, but now it’s a problem? Hmmm...

3. Does she judge you by your past mistakes?

My answer is, there’s nothing wrong in marrying a single mom. My sister has a daughter outside wedlock and she’s happily married now with two more children.

Like I said, don’t let strangers help you decide (not even me). Do what your spirit tells you.

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by yommen: 8:24pm On May 23, 2018
IamD18:
You can marry her if she suits your wants in a woman. It's your choice.

But I personally can't advise any of my loved ones to marry a partner with a child, neither can I try that. God forbid.

You can marry one who once chose to abort her pregnancy deceiving you she is pure. At the long run, she can't conceive and one stupid idiot will now tell you say Na your mama dey do you!
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by yommen: 8:26pm On May 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Absolutely. I do not agree with him.
And NO, I'm guilty of nuhin!
Do you follow this lad's posts and comments?
He is a troubled fellow who really needs to be counselled. He needs help. His comments reeks of pain and regret. He has thus far transferred it into Nairaland, thereby rendering worthless advices which are uncalled for.

Beauty and Brain(BB)!!!

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by stubbornman(m): 8:27pm On May 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Ceteris Paribus. Hold on firmly to your opinion. Peace!
was that clitoris you mentioned

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Jeferious: 8:32pm On May 23, 2018
The only time a female cannot help when it comes to defending her folk is when her brother(s) is involved. Every other fool who can't advise themselves are at the mercy of a counsel that would be unwise to implement.

Op, if you want to know whether you're taking the right step, ask any of your blood sister.

2 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:37pm On May 23, 2018
Fourwinds:
many of you(girls) always lash at broke guys even when you know such guys are putting in their best but when the ball is in your(girls) court, you try so well to defend your folks....don't act as if you( girls) are smart....

these are just rubbish....reason y I will keep say" do into others what you expect to be done into you"

To each, his own and in addition to that, you're well entitled to your opinion.

Please do not try to generalize. I'm Victoria, and I'm spectacular. I'm not ' other girls'. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 8:38pm On May 23, 2018
stubbornman:

was that clitoris you mentioned

You need to be detoxified. Do you suffer from glaucoma?

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Fourwinds: 8:44pm On May 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

To each, his own and in addition to that, you're well entitled to your opinion.

Please do not try to generalize. I'm Victoria, and I'm spectacular. I'm not ' other girls'. Thanks.
you are not a stranger here on nairaland, you read how girls lambast guys they call broke guys here....but here comes one of your (a girl)own in whom a guy is seeking opinion whether to take in giving a condition.... all I see is hurreay.....you can marry her if you love her bla bla bla bla....

now the condition is immaterial now...

how do you know if a guy that is broke presently will not make it in future?

all I see is selfishness...

2 Likes

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by stubbornman(m): 8:47pm On May 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You need to be detoxified. Do you suffer from glaucoma?

lolzzz...I guess you learnt some new words today so you're just using them ...continue prof

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Fourwinds: 8:47pm On May 23, 2018
Jeferious:
The only time a female cannot help when it comes to defending her folk is when her brother(s) is involved. Every other fool who can't advise themselves are at the mercy of a counsel that would be unwise to implement.

Op, if you want to know whether you're taking the right step, ask any of your blood sister.
good of you

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

You have a way with words, I must confess.
It's shocking. I must commend you on this.
You're a smooth talker.

Back to the matter, how do I assist in nurturing/conceiving this fantasy to fruition?

Just say "Yes" to every "reasonable" thing I request from you.

I promise not to ask anything out of the ordinary.
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Jsaviour(f): 8:49pm On May 23, 2018
IamD18:

Having a child before marriage isn't one of the qualities I want in a woman.

I hate it, and for that I can't advise any of my loved ones to make such move.

Your point is well in place. I use to think like that but later came to understand something
1.I wouldn't want to have anything to do with a man with a child or my brother to have anything to do with a lady with child before marriage but I realised that a woman with child is far better than a lady who committed series of abortions to cover hers.

2. There are 2 cases that might lead to that of which is either she was deceived with lies(fake promises of love) by the guy or she did everything willing as partner in...

In all, all these is avoidable is we go back to the days of self control and morality. These ladies sleep with men not trees to get pregnant. Most of them do it not because they want but because most men will dump a relationship if she says hi sex before marriage. Men contribute a huge portion of the blame but that doesn't mean the woman shouldn't stand by what is right.

On the other hand for the non christains, it can also be avoided through use of protection and pills( although I heard pills have side effect).

Nevertheless, we all should go with what works for us bearing in mind that whatever be your cation today, it might come up tomorrow to hunt is.

Go ahead op if you love her and is sure she is your wife. I know a medical doctor who married a divorced lady with 3 children. It was unbelievable but that was his choice.

We can never know what we are getting into when it comes to marriage. Even with your eyes wide open, you might not see the devil in the person until you enter. Its only God that gives a perfect gift and makes rich without adding sorrows.
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by drexel39(m): 9:38pm On May 23, 2018
Shugarlord213:
Don’t marry a woman with a girl to be for earned is to be fore armed

For the fact her legs weren’t closed, even if you do court marriage, traditional, church, white, spiritual, Anglican, Pentecostal marriage my brother na waste

Our brothers just day marry prostitutes every Saturday smh
you just came to social media to show howbshallownur brains are,did ubasked the circumstance surrounding her hvjn a child,how about if she was raped when she was in school,how abt if she was married to an abusive husband,even a woman with a past deserve to be loved.
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Nobody: 9:39pm On May 23, 2018
Shugarlord213:

For the fact her legs weren’t closed, even if you do court marriage, traditional, church, white, spiritual, Anglican, Pentecostal marriage my brother na waste

What made her a prostitute? because she didnt end the pregnancy? what about those that have had series of sbortions?
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 9:44pm On May 23, 2018
Penisinpenisout:

Just say "Yes" to every "reasonable" thing I request from you.

I promise not to ask anything out of the ordinary.

Lol. WTF? I should say yes?
Even if they seemingly seem stupid?
No. Ask. If it's/they're reasonable. I'll answer.
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by ImaIma1(f): 9:45pm On May 23, 2018
UBGG:

Just because she choose to keep one pregnancy is not an indicant she never had an abortion before. Also, You lot need to stop calling getting pregnant a mistake, it didn't just happen, did it?

A mistake would be me served coffee with cream instead of just black. Getting screwed repeatedly without protection nor considering morning after pills isn't a mistake.

As for the poster, you know if you were 100% sure about your decision to marry her you wouldn't have made this post about it, right?

My point (which i guess the op got) is that having a child doesn't eliminate her as unfit to be wedded.

When i say "mistake", it is not in the having sex without protection and blah blah. Even married couples refer to some of their kids as "mistake"
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by ETHIX(m): 9:45pm On May 23, 2018
Leysco:

This topic was treated in my church recently.
You did not tell us if she was married at all or not and remember after marriage you may wished u marry a single lady.

Love is blind but marriage will surely open your eyes. All these courtship and dating is a fallacy. It only show the good side of any union but Marr will reveal the bad side to you. That is why many don't last in marriage.

You asking us here on social media shows that you are laying a bad foundation to your marriage. Instead of you to fast and pray to God. You are asking us here. Any response you read here that influence your decision is not a smart move.

Think about it. Don't leave God out of you calculation and if you have truly consulted God you won't be here asking us
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Nobody: 9:47pm On May 23, 2018
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. WTF? I should say yes?
Even if they seemingly seem stupid?
No. Ask. If it's/they're reasonable. I'll answer.

b-but I thought you were all about nuturing my fantasies!?

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by ImaIma1(f): 9:48pm On May 23, 2018
ernecy:
I agree with you but having a baby is a big decision she took not by mistake. She knew she was pregnant and decided to keep it. The pregnancy lasted for at least 9 months so she had ample time to make her choice..

Having the child was a decision. Conceiving it might have been considered a mistake even if they knew that having unprotected sex could lead to pregnancy.
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by gonkin(m): 9:52pm On May 23, 2018
If you love her, she loves you and both of you can be happy together carry on. Just be a good father to her daughter and she would wish u were her biological father. The child never begged to be born out of wedlock if she's not marrying you cuz of opportunity carry go. I hope u are not marrying out of pity also. Love is a connection and marriage is a certification so act like you deserve it
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Pataricatering(f): 10:05pm On May 23, 2018
Shugarlord213:

yeah , we are all prostitutes - manage us like that ! Infact , enjoy us like that - do you know how many styles we learn hopping from One bed to another ? Anyway , stay safe - always use a condom !
Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by ernecy(m): 10:08pm On May 23, 2018
ImaIma1:

Having the child was a decision. Conceiving it might have been considered a mistake even if they knew that having unprotected sex could lead to pregnancy.
how is conceiving it a mistake. How a woman spread her legs, and the man insert come without wearing a condom a mistake. Abi the sperm splash on her body, and her body absorbed it unknowly, and she got pregnant .? U need to explain more

When man wears a bullet proof vest he has decided not die, he did not make a mistake to stay alive but he made decision that helped him stay alive and vice versa..

It's very simple. When two people decide to hv have unprotected sex, they must no that it may lead to pregnancy, but they still need to decide whether to keep the baby or not. Where is the mistake in that?

The problem is nobody wants to be responsible for they actions any more, always looking for technicality to avoid they responsibility, and so they denied the truth, call it mistake or some will say it's the devil

1 Like

Re: Can I Do Court Marriage With Her? She Has A Girl by Joe4real1988(m): 10:18pm On May 23, 2018
Shugarlord213:

my brother see how all these loose ladies are attacking you left and right. Let them continue Bleep..g around. Na dem sabi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Marriage Is Now Useless, No Discipline / My Parents Divorce Left My Life In Shambles / Woman Divorced For Receiving Blood Donation From Shitte Member (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.