Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,876 members, 7,824,647 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 PM

I Am Still Surprise About The Dream I Had Last Night - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Am Still Surprise About The Dream I Had Last Night (776 Views)

The Horror Dream I Had About TB Joshua's Synagogue Church Last Night / Former Prince Of 'ISIS' Turns To Christ After A God Dream: 'I Saw A Love That... / Eating In The Dream – Pastor Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Still Surprise About The Dream I Had Last Night by anthony533(m): 12:55pm On May 19, 2018
Please someone should help me to interpret this dream I had last night because I am in shock right now.

In the dream I found my self in the midst of people who are in a party.

The party was held inside a building and the building has extension.I was sitting inside the extension in the midst of people who are well dressed up.

Music was coming from all corners, and all of a sudden the music stopped and people were crying and running out of the building to a close by field wailing.

Then we that are inside the extension came out and saw people pointing to the sky and saying Jesus Christ has come.

People were running in confusion and I began to cry thinking of how sinful and dirty i am and i woke up. Even when I woke up I was still crying.

Who can tell me the interpretation of this dream.
Re: I Am Still Surprise About The Dream I Had Last Night by anthony533(m): 12:57pm On May 19, 2018
please what does this dream means? does it mean Christ is coming soon or it means another thing?
Re: I Am Still Surprise About The Dream I Had Last Night by madridguy(m): 1:01pm On May 19, 2018
Repent and amend your way.
Re: I Am Still Surprise About The Dream I Had Last Night by anthony533(m): 1:02pm On May 19, 2018
please the mod should help me to move this topic to the front place so that people who knows how to interpret dreams can see it..
Re: I Am Still Surprise About The Dream I Had Last Night by hadjipapiey(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2018
Please repeat the dream
Re: I Am Still Surprise About The Dream I Had Last Night by okenwa(m): 2:07pm On May 19, 2018
anthony533:
Please someone should help me to interpret this dream I had last night because I am in shock right now.

The party was held inside a building and the building has extension.I was sitting inside the extension in the midst of people who are well dressed up.

Music was coming from all corners, and all of a sudden the music stopped and people were crying and running out of the building to a close by field wailing.

Then we that are inside the extension came out and saw people pointing to the sky and saying Jesus Christ has come.

People were running in confusion and I began to cry thinking of how sinful and dirty i am and i woke up. Even when I woke up I was still crying.

The dream is as it is.

The building is the world, while the music represent earthly human activities, outside represent the sky which everyone want to escape to. But coming out of the building and beholding the Saviour shows judgement.

The dream is at is. The vision you saw was someone else prayers (perhaps last night vigil) for God to reveal His coming over. The crying you made was necessary. No one receive revelations and remain same.

May God save our souls from hellfire, His coming is sure. But the exact time is spiritual and unknown

3 Likes

Re: I Am Still Surprise About The Dream I Had Last Night by anthony533(m): 2:28pm On May 19, 2018
okenwa:

The dream is as it is.

The building is the world, while the music represent earthly human activities, outside represent the sky which everyone want to escape to. But coming out of the building and beholding the Saviour shows judgement.

The dream is at is. The vision you saw was someone else prayers (perhaps last night vigil) for God to reveal His coming over. The crying you made was necessary. No one receive revelations and remain same.

May God save our souls from hellfire, His coming is sure. But the exact time is spiritual and unknown
thanks for the interpretations
Re: I Am Still Surprise About The Dream I Had Last Night by anthony533(m): 2:30pm On May 19, 2018
hadjipapiey:
Please repeat the dream
how can someone repent his/her dream? this is not a joke bro
Re: I Am Still Surprise About The Dream I Had Last Night by istandwithJesus: 3:03pm On May 19, 2018
anthony533:
please what does this dream means? does it mean Christ is coming soon or it means another thing?

Jesus would come at any time the Father advises. It could be in a year, a decade or this evening. Constantly seek God's mercy and be conscious of the Lord's coming.
Re: I Am Still Surprise About The Dream I Had Last Night by hadjipapiey(m): 3:38pm On May 19, 2018
anthony533:
how can someone repent his/her dream? this is not a joke bro

OKon!
Will you wake up!!
Re: I Am Still Surprise About The Dream I Had Last Night by sKeetz(m): 5:38pm On May 19, 2018
Its just a dream, theres nothing to fret about.
Re: I Am Still Surprise About The Dream I Had Last Night by M0ron: 6:46pm On May 19, 2018
anthony533:

What makes you think thst dreams have interpretations?
Re: I Am Still Surprise About The Dream I Had Last Night by soleny: 2:42pm On May 21, 2018
This dream is just a reminder of the coming of our lord Jesus and how his coming will take us by surprise.Kindly dedicate your life to him if your ways are not in agreement with his.
Re: I Am Still Surprise About The Dream I Had Last Night by obinna58(m): 7:31pm On May 21, 2018
Religion is evil

(1) (Reply)

Next Generation And Christianity / How To See The Kingdom Of The Heaven. / (VIDEO): Akpororo Talks About Tithe And Daddy Freeze At The Experience

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.