Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,494 members, 7,836,929 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:40 PM

Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? (5274 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by emperormossad(m): 3:43pm On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:
Where do women see these faithful men? God please, bless me with an understanding and faithful man. I will worship him eh..

Some get cap, no head!

Forget that thing. You'll still play your games.
Gone are the days men fall for all this 'holier-than-thou' remarks. We all know the end point.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Amazinpeace(f): 3:44pm On May 19, 2018
abimic:

Assurance can't make a lady stay, u seem to have trait like that lady because even if you buy people like that jet, they would start looking for those with yacht.
sorry to ask Bro how many calories did you burn by jumping into conclusion? You don't know me so why the comparison, that comment was a joke, don't be too uptight live a little I know the economy is not smiling and don't worry God will surely make you richer than Otedola
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by abimic(m): 3:53pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
Lmao, I don't pee. grin
Make I no talk where I for catch u, and what I saw, so that that airforce guy no go come troll u � as u trolled him earlier.
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by abimic(m): 3:56pm On May 19, 2018
Amazinpeace:
sorry to ask Bro how many calories did you burn by jumping into conclusion? You don't know me so why the comparison, that comment was a joke, don't be too uptight live a little I know the economy is not smiling and don't worry God will surely make you richer than Otedola
Better the comment was a joke....better!!... Others are irrelevant and joke as well ...u must be a joker then

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by nwachukwu9(m): 4:01pm On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:
Where do women see these faithful men? God please, bless me with an understanding and faithful man. I will worship him eh..

Some get cap, no head!
i am super faithful,currently single and searching,send me your phone number to nwachukwu9@gmail.com
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by SoapQueen(f): 4:13pm On May 19, 2018
emperormossad:

Forget that thing. You'll still play your games.
Gone are the days men fall for all this 'holier-than-thou' remarks. We all know the end point.

I am such a firm believer of love. I respect it too. I am not a saint like any of the Christian martyrs but I can proudly beat my chest that I have never cheated in a relationship.

I am not asking you to fall for anything .Stay woke!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by nwachukwu9(m): 4:17pm On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

Some get cap, no head!
am single and searching and am faithful,l think we can make good match because we share similar trouble
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by SoapQueen(f): 4:41pm On May 19, 2018
nwachukwu9:
am single and searching and am faithful,l think we can make good match because we share similar trouble

Mbok, I don't have any trouble talk more of a similar trouble. Hahahaha. I am single but not searching yet. I want to groom myself first.
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Rrapist: 4:44pm On May 19, 2018
IamD18:
The only place Nigerian women can close their legs is in their graves.

If you like, do anything to please and care for them, them go still dey wire diiick from bed to bed.
Lol True that
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by 0neal(m): 4:52pm On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:
Where do women see these faithful men? God please, bless me with an understanding and faithful man.
I will worship him eh..

Some get cap, no head!

Worship?
For Reallll?
And you want God to bless you with another god to worship?
When you know He is a jealous God...
Lol!

Quick question QueenSoap, are you who you want God to bless you with?
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by SoapQueen(f): 4:57pm On May 19, 2018
0neal:

Worship? For Reallll? And you want God to bless you with another god to worship? When you know He is a jealous God... Lol!
Quick question QueenSoap, are you who you want God to bless you with?

Yes.
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by 0neal(m): 5:03pm On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

Yes.
Bravo!!! cool
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by oluwamae(f): 5:37pm On May 19, 2018
abimic:

Hmmmm, some even have but don't value theirs. Oluwamae, come and see prayer o.

Hey.. Don't question my feelings jor....i can vex.. If am angry na only me dy know tongue
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 5:50pm On May 19, 2018
The lady is as confused as IGP right but her eyes go clear when she gets to 35.

Mr E is an idiot while Mr. S who pays the rent of a girl he's not married to is a big and irredeemable fool. Such a man will have a mum who puts on one wrapper for straight 12months whereas he's busy paying house rent for an unprofessional prostitute.
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by abimic(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2018
oluwamae:

Hey.. Don't question my feelings jor....i can vex.. If am angry na only me dy know tongue
grin
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by emperormossad(m): 7:47pm On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

I am such a firm believer of love. I respect it too. I am not a saint like any of the Christian martyrs but I can proudly beat my chest that I have never cheated in a relationship.

I am not asking you to fall for anything .Stay woke!

My dear I'm not falling ok. Let's get that settled and kept aside. But agree with me that it's easy to say things but in reality, you and I know what's up.
Gone are the days ladies tell you they love you and mean it. Nowadays, they try to show men that two can play the game.
No jokes. I'm not just telling you hearsay, this occurs everyday.
Take the Nina bbn case for instance. It's with us everyday, it's just that people choose to ignore the truth that stares them in the face everyday.
Given the opportunity, the right disposition, una go cheat.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by IamD18: 7:50pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
I'm a Naija girl and I have never opened my leg. What's your point? grin

You are right grin
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by SoapQueen(f): 8:55pm On May 19, 2018
emperormossad:

My dear I'm not falling ok. Let's get that settled and kept aside. But agree with me that it's easy to say things but in reality, you and I know what's up.
Gone are the days ladies tell you they love you and mean it. Nowadays, they try to show men that two can play the game.
No jokes. I'm not just telling you hearsay, this occurs everyday.
Take the Nina bbn case for instance. It's with us everyday, it's just that people choose to ignore the truth that stares them in the face everyday.
Given the opportunity, the right disposition, una go cheat.

Was it all the girls in the BB9ja house that had sex? The so called "bitter" Cee-C that everyone was blasting, did she have sex?

You can't impose your opinion on me when I know very well that I stay faithful to even myself when I am single. Is sex everything? Most of you guys here wake up one morning and start creating topics to dehumanize women! Do you know what I have been through in life and still decided not to compromise my dignity, ever. You can paint your picture, but please don't crop me in.

Bye.
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by oluwamae(f): 9:21pm On May 19, 2018
abimic:

grin

I love u
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by chukzyfcbb: 10:02pm On May 19, 2018
so you organised guys to go and beat up a GUY who was defending his property and his territory.

U don F! You should have let him design your guys face for cheating. How I wan take advise you now wey u don cast
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by youcanmakeit: 10:25pm On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:
!

Nah, God has already blessed you with an understanding and faithful man, but I guess you've friend zone him tongue
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by SoapQueen(f): 10:26pm On May 19, 2018
youcanmakeit:

Nah, God has already blessed you with an understanding and faithful man, but I guess you're friend zone him tongue

Okay. Thank you.
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by youcanmakeit: 10:28pm On May 19, 2018
SoapQueen:

Okay. Thank you.
You're welcome.
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Sierusvirus(m): 10:31pm On May 19, 2018
DonPiiko:
This morning my close friend called me, he had gone to separate a fight, some guy held a mutual friend of ours at knifepoint, it led to a serious fracas and a heavy beating was what saved the guy held hostage. There is this female friend of ours, she is in a serious relationship with some guy E, E pays her houserent and want to marry her, E lives somewhere else, but she asks S to come and stay with her, S has sex with her all the time. Recently E noticed when he visited unannounced and found S properties in his girls house, he caused some problems but it was resolved.

This morning E showed up unannounced and found his girl C and S in the room. E held him at knife point, my friend tries to intervene and got threatened and also manhandled, he has to go and bring 4 other guys who then beat up the knife wielding guy, till he let's the guy go. What would prompt a girl in a serious relationship to keep playing games?? I know a girl who was still having sex with.a friend of ours up until a week to her wedding. Sad really
It’s in their DNA but you won’t know they are cheating unless very vigilant.
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by abimic(m): 10:52pm On May 19, 2018
oluwamae:

I love u
amazed, very unusual, love you too........................ wink.
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by oluwamae(f): 11:57pm On May 19, 2018
[quote author=abimic post=67707913]
amazed, very unusual, love you too........................ wink.[/quote
shocked
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Kobicove(m): 9:17am On May 20, 2018
Monotony leads to boredom for most people undecided
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 9:30am On May 20, 2018
E is the maga while S is her fuk partner.the babe is having the est of bother worlds.
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 9:34am On May 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

Some get cap, no head!
hmm dem boku everywhere oo
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by CAPSLOCKED: 9:36am On May 20, 2018
IamD18:
The only place Nigerian women can close their legs is in their graves.

If you like, do anything to please and care for them, them go still dey wire diiick from bed to bed.

YOU DON'T EVEN HATE SATAN AS MUCH AS YOU HATE NIGERIAN WOMEN. undecided
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by IamD18: 9:38am On May 20, 2018
CAPSLOCKED:

YOU DON'T EVEN HATE SATAN AS MUCH AS YOU HATE NIGERIAN WOMEN. undecided

I don't hate women, they are awesome
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

Some get cap, no head!

My dear I have been looking for a lady as you for 2 years now. Shall I send you an email?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Prostitute And Her Pímp / Candi B & Megan Thee Stallion Go Naked To Celebrate No. 1 On Billboard Hot 100 / How To Get Airtel's 500mb For Just N100!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.