Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? (5275 Views)

Can A Girl Still Cheat Few Days To Her Wedding / Why Do Men With Beautiful Wives Still Cheat? / Can A Man Love His Woman Dearly And Still Cheat On Her? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by SoapQueen(f): 2:57pm On May 20, 2018
Ire2:

My dear I have been looking for a lady as you for 2 years now. Shall I send you an email?

Awww, thanks for being so gentlemanly. I could pass for your older sister. Lol
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by emperormossad(m): 3:08pm On May 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

Was it all the girls in the BB9ja house that had sex? The so called "bitter" Cee-C that everyone was blasting, did she have sex?

You can't impose your opinion on me when I know very well that I stay faithful to even myself when I am single. Is sex everything? Most of you guys here wake up one morning and start creating topics to dehumanize women! Do you know what I have been through in life and still decided not to compromise my dignity, ever. You can paint your picture, but please don't crop me in.

Bye.
Sister don't be annoyed. I didn't mean to denigrate you. Of course I have sisters and a mother. I respect women ok. I'm just voicing an observation, doesn't mean I'm right too.
No vex ehhn.

We sef get our own comma.
Nufin do you.
Peace.
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by SoapQueen(f): 3:10pm On May 20, 2018
emperormossad:

Sister don't be annoyed. I didn't mean to denigrate you. Of course I have sisters and a mother. I respect women ok. I'm just voicing an observation, doesn't mean I'm right too.
No vex ehhn.

We sef get our own comma.
Nufin do you.
Peace.

No bad blood. I understand perfectly well. Thank you.
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by emperormossad(m): 3:11pm On May 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

No bad blood. I understand perfectly well. Thank you.

You're welcome.
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by gonkin(m): 4:17pm On May 20, 2018
Its simple. Money can only bribe love but cant buy love.

Girls can be so unfaithful. What's worse is catching your girl red handed. I recall my experience, bought her a gift and wanted to surprise her travelled all the way from my school to her school over 40km apart
As i knocked nobody opened but the door was locked from the inside, so i waited few minutes later i heard unlock sound and i walked to the door as it opened she was putting on a towel and was shocked diddnt wanna let me in. The guy was on her bed half nude watching tv, so i like forced her to the side and the guy no even wear bedsheet. I died stand. I forgot laughing like a fool and walked away. Diddnt really feel the blow till Later that night i cried so much i couldn't see whats in front of me. For over 1 week diddnt get myself. I couldn't concentrate in class and failed a test that got me a bad G.P at the end of that semester.

I loved her so much and cuz i was addicted to calling her 3 to 4 times a day it was harder. Girls are very wicked cheats. I dont cheat cuz its too heavy for my conscience but girls act like they have demons in them. Controlling them, no matter how u try they cheat. But i noticed that the older they get the lesser they cheat. As for men the older they get the more they cheat. I did not lose hope cuz i know my own future exists.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 5:51pm On May 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

Awww, thanks for being so gentlemanly. I could pass for your older sister. Lol

Age is just number jawe and I like an older lady they don't have much dramas like younger ladies because they are more experience than most young naive girls who stil want to flex life.
I might be young physically but believe me you, mentally and otherwise, I could pass for your grand daddy grin
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by SoapQueen(f): 6:00pm On May 20, 2018
Ire2:

Age is just number jawe and I like an older lady they don't have much dramas like younger ladies because they are more experience than most young naive girls who stil want to flex life.
I might be young physically but believe me you, mentally and otherwise, I could pass for your grand daddy grin

Lol.Thank you! I am not old o. I get wahala
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 6:29pm On May 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

Like how old are you? You don't look more than 30 cool
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Zinny25(f): 7:09pm On May 20, 2018
Ur girlfriend cheated on u, then all of a sudden all girls are the same?...Bros let me ask u..are we her? Is she us? Am I her? Is she me? Her is us? Us is her?��
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Zinny25(f): 7:11pm On May 20, 2018
gonkin:
Its simple. Money can only bribe love but cant buy love.

Girls can be so unfaithful. What's worse is catching your girl red handed. I recall my experience, bought her a gift and wanted to surprise her travelled all the way from my school to her school over 40km apart
As i knocked nobody opened but the door was locked from the inside, so i waited few minutes later i heard unlock sound and i walked to the door as it opened she was putting on a towel and was shocked diddnt wanna let me in. The guy was on her bed half nude watching tv, so i like forced her to the side and the guy no even wear bedsheet. I died stand. I forgot laughing like a fool and walked away. Diddnt really feel the blow till Later that night i cried so much i couldn't see whats in front of me. For over 1 week diddnt get myself. I couldn't concentrate in class and failed a test that got me a bad G.P at the end of that semester.

I loved her so much and cuz i was addicted to calling her 3 to 4 times a day it was harder. Girls are very wicked cheats. I dont cheat cuz its too heavy for my conscience but girls act like they have demons in them. Controlling them, no matter how u try they cheat. But i noticed that the older they get the lesser they cheat. As for men the older they get the more they cheat. I did not lose hope cuz i know my own future exists.
Ur girlfriend cheated on u, then all of a sudden all girls are the same?...Bros let me ask u..are we her? Is she us? Am I her? Is she me? Her is us? Us is her?��

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by gonkin(m): 7:21pm On May 20, 2018
Zinny25:

Sorry i got lost in anger while writing that. But for a guy with good intentions i diddnt deserve such experience

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 20, 2018
SoapQueen:

Talk to me naw dear.
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by SoapQueen(f): 10:31pm On May 20, 2018
Ire2:

Talk to me naw dear.
Oh no no, trust me. I'm not interested.
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by AstroG: 10:57pm On May 20, 2018
[color=#006600][/color]
SoapQueen:

I am such a firm believer of love. I respect it too. I am not a saint like any of the Christian martyrs but I can proudly beat my chest that I have never cheated in a relationship.

I am not asking you to fall for anything .Stay woke!

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Eveezy(m): 6:11am On May 21, 2018
Truth is that girls claim that guys are cheats, but they are the greatest cheats, a typical girl cannot have one bf. when a guy has more than on gf or fuckmate, they feel like one bad ass player, and truth is that they can only show so much love to just one of the gals, the odaz will suffer, but a gal will confidently control 10 guys ND make all of them feel special, I duff my hat for dem.

For this life, no ever trust ur gal to be loyal to u

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 8:10am On May 21, 2018
eph12:
Happens to both sexes.

Fighting over a girl is not worth it. Just pack up your things and walk away
Quite tempting to rant.After all the investment
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Lalas247(f): 10:08am On Jul 23, 2018
0neal:

Bravo!!!
cool

You are ? embarassed
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by AceDomino(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2018
The girl does not believe she's in a serious relationship... Only the guys does

1 Like

Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by 0neal(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2018
Lalas247:
You are ? embarassed
Hello I was Just saying Hi with the PM, been a while I saw ur post...
Re: Why Do Girls In Serious Relationships Still Cheat?? by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jul 23, 2018
DonPiiko:
This morning my close friend called me, he had gone to separate a fight, some guy held a mutual friend of ours at knifepoint, it led to a serious fracas and a heavy beating was what saved the guy held hostage. There is this female friend of ours, she is in a serious relationship with some guy E, E pays her houserent and want to marry her, E lives somewhere else, but she asks S to come and stay with her, S has sex with her all the time. Recently E noticed when he visited unannounced and found S properties in his girls house, he caused some problems but it was resolved.

This morning E showed up unannounced and found his girl C and S in the room. E held him at knife point, my friend tries to intervene and got threatened and also manhandled, he has to go and bring 4 other guys who then beat up the knife wielding guy, till he let's the guy go. What would prompt a girl in a serious relationship to keep playing games?? I know a girl who was still having sex with.a friend of ours up until a week to her wedding. Sad really
That's the tragedy of the reality we are facing.
Women are very confused

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Young Couple Posed Completely Unclad As Photos Goes Viral (See Sexy Photos) / Candi B & Megan Thee Stallion Go Naked To Celebrate No. 1 On Billboard Hot 100 / Do You Easily Fall In Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.