Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,542 members, 7,837,081 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

/ - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / / (6340 Views)

Cee-C: The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life, Someone Saw Me Naked (Video) / Pens Erection In Public Is Embarrassing: Ways To Stop An Unwanted Erection / Omg See What This Lagos Boy Is Doing To This Nine Girls on bed Unbelievable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: / by femi4: 5:43am On May 20, 2018
See as he dey tarnish the image of this Country...Eleeribu omo y.ibo
Re: / by Rosebloom: 7:44am On May 20, 2018
OneCorner:
How do u expect someone wit flat head to av brain.
Upon all d millionaires in Biafra land. 90% of dem are chronic Julius Beggars grin

That's a blatant lie and you know it.
Re: / by austyn0(m): 9:21am On May 20, 2018
KealDrogo:

It takes a scammer to know a scammer. This is your shameless defense for your scamming Brothers, not surprised at all!. You guys keep tarnishing the image of this country all over the world. Making it hard for hardworking Nigerians to transact legitimate business online.
Oga,, have you gone crackers or bonkers? Speaking of who is tarnishing the image of the country,, should I tell you?....Don't sit there and hurl insults at a tribe that is basically the pillars holding the Nation.
Re: / by Nobody: 10:48am On May 20, 2018
let's assume he is real, but Facebook? that's joke place! he stands a chance of beeping cardiB than getting 500 naira like that.
Re: / by nelsonebby(m): 11:19am On May 20, 2018
MRSHYCAT:

It is more honourable for him to ask for alms than steal. I don't see this as being a disgrace. You will be in a situation one day, and karma will come knocking.

Re: / by dasparrow: 11:21am On May 20, 2018
I see Nigerians have taken their begging global. When you tell Nigerians not to make children they cannot take care of, they won't listen. Later on, the kids grow up begging up and down the place. Shameful.
Re: / by Kobicove(m): 11:35am On May 20, 2018
Does he not have close relatives he can reach out to? undecided
Re: / by chubinwa(m): 1:18pm On May 20, 2018
Hustling pays

(1) (2) (Reply)

Big bosom Fans Come In / How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics / I Have A Sex Related Challenge, I Need Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.