Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,850 members, 7,813,885 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:41 PM

How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics (6303 Views)

My Friend Told Her Boyfriend That I Am Just A Friend,, Now This Is Happening. / Lady Wants Boyfriend That Will Keep Her Till She Gets A Husband. See Replies / “boyfriend That Can't Be Paying His Girl N100k As Salary, Is Not A Boyfriend” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2018
Woke up this morning and decided giveto myself a treat. I've been too busy over the week, hustle don finally pay. I say make I treat myelf fine.
So I started making this yesterday night, woke up as early as 5 to complete the cooking.
1 fried Rice, chicken and salad,
2 Jolof rice,fried plantain, fish and carrot.
3 Tomatoes soup ( got this from YouTube).
4. crouton bread

You might be wondering why I covered it, its only ethical, and I'm expecting a babe. So you are free to come join me.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 8:18am On Nov 01, 2018
Where is the chicken?

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by hisgrace090: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2018
You knowing how to cook makes some women believe that they have nothing to contribute to the relationship especially when they're equally not financially okay.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 8:24am On Nov 01, 2018
hisgrace090:
You knowing how to cook makes some women believe that they have nothing to contribute to the relationship especially when they're equally not financially okay.
Lol, that's true though. One calabar babe actually ran because I cook more than she does, except in bed

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 8:27am On Nov 01, 2018
Xaos:
Where is the chicken?
Check am for the fried rice. Shey na live chicken you wan see?

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobodys(f): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2018
hisgrace090:
If the only thing a lady can contribute to a relationship is cooking then she shouldnt be in that relationship....

7 Likes

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by xujiriy: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2018
wow what a nice boyfriend to hve but where is the chicken

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by chinchonglee(m): 8:32am On Nov 01, 2018
dnt ever allow ur wife/girlfriend knw hw good u re at cooking...
jst an advice tho!

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobodys(f): 8:34am On Nov 01, 2018
Op issa husband material... weldone cool

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by hisgrace090: 8:35am On Nov 01, 2018
Nobodys:
If the only thing a lady can contribute to a relationship is cooking then she shouldnt be in that relationship....

A lovely wife priced entertaining her household with a sumptiouse meal more than every other things that is why mama adeboye still cooks for dady GO.
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 8:36am On Nov 01, 2018
Nobodys:
I don't think bashing a lady for knowing how to cook or not should be a priority here. I don't care if a lady knows how to cook or not, in fact I don't like ladies cooking for me, except they insist. I find it difficult not to find fault in another person's food, the reason I hardly eat out. I prefer taking a girl out to my place. I Cook for you, you enjoy yourself.
As long as a lady is willing to learn I don't care. But if she is not willing to learn, that's her biz not mine.
But the truth is some girls feel intimidated when a guy cooks better than them.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 8:37am On Nov 01, 2018
xujiriy:
wow what a nice boyfriend to hve but where is the chicken
No be live chicken na. Check the fired rice. Beside I don chop more than half for fire

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobodys(f): 8:46am On Nov 01, 2018
MrWondah:

I don't think bashing a lady for knowing how to cook or not should be a priority here. I don't care if a lady knows how to cook or not, in fact I don't like ladies cooking for me, except they insist. I find it difficult not to find fault in another person's food, the reason I hardly eat out. I prefer taking a girl out to my place. I Cook for you, you enjoy yourself.
As long as a lady is willing to learn I don't care. But if she is not willing to learn, that's her biz not mine.
But the truth is some girls feel intimidated when a guy cooks better than them.
Aint bashing any one, dear... read the post I quoted again....
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 8:49am On Nov 01, 2018
Nobodys:
Aint bashing any one, dear... read the post I quoted again....
I understand what you meant dear. And I ain't saying you did. Sometimes text could be hard to understand, unlike voice.
What I meant is, some guys, even ladies like bashing other ladies for not knowing how to cook.
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Amakababe(f): 8:54am On Nov 01, 2018
I can't have a gay ass boyfriend, never.
I want my man to be a man, straight up, no casher. masculine shiit only

I don't want no faqqot cooking in my kitchen and later climbs the bed to cuddle, no please.

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by fabarinac: 8:57am On Nov 01, 2018
uhnn really did u cooed this yourself
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 01, 2018
Send mine biko kiss
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 9:19am On Nov 01, 2018
Amakababe:

I don't want no faqqot cooking in my kitchen and later climbs the bed to cuddle, no please.
Lol. See them. Already feeling intimidated.
Babe I fvck pass fucados o. So if you are not comfortable with a man cooking, then don't be comfortable eating out. Cos most meals are cooked by men.

5 Likes

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 01, 2018
Amakababe:

look at how you just break Mrwondah heart embarassed
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 9:20am On Nov 01, 2018
Adanairaland:
Send mine biko kiss
Just send me your belly account number dear
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 9:24am On Nov 01, 2018
savior22:
look at how you just break Mrwondah heart embarassed
Lol, she no fit na.
My heart na bouncing ball, e no dey break.

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 01, 2018
MrWondah:

Lol, she no fit na.
My heart na bouncing ball, e no dey break.
Na so grin grin
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 01, 2018
MrWondah:

Just send me your belly account number dear

Which one is belly account number?
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by mimimile93: 9:52am On Nov 01, 2018
Nobodys:
But unfortunately that's the only thing after sex that Naija girls can do.

Engage them in a conversation and watch them flop..

Brainless hoes everywhere.

Some time last year I went to a bank to cash out, I met a very beautiful matured lady in the banking hall. Guess what? Babe could not spell "fifty naira" on her deposit slip.
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 9:57am On Nov 01, 2018
Adanairaland:

Which one is belly account number?
Na the number wey food de take enter your belly na. grin
No worry I for invite you for a dinner, but you are far way
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Eberechi24(f): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2018
chinchonglee:
dnt ever allow ur wife/girlfriend knw hw good u re at cooking...

jst an advice tho!

You go cook tire.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by pureheartlady(f): 10:00am On Nov 01, 2018
MrWondah:
Woke up this morning and decided giveto myself a treat. I've been too busy over the week, hustle don finally pay. I say make I treat myelf fine.
So I started making this yesterday night, woke up as early as 5 to complete the cooking.
1 fried Rice, chicken and salad,
2 Jolof rice,fried plantain, fish and carrot.
3 Tomatoes soup ( got this from YouTube).
4. crouton bread

You might be wondering why I covered it, its only ethical, and I'm expecting a babe. So you are free to come join me.
undecided
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 10:03am On Nov 01, 2018
pureheartlady:
undecided
Babe, how you dey na. Have been expecting your call since
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Eberechi24(f): 10:04am On Nov 01, 2018
mimimile93:
But unfortunately that's the only thing after sex that Naija girls can do.

Engage them in a conversation and watch them flop..

Brainless hoes everywhere.

Some time last year I went to a bank to cash out, I met a very beautiful matured lady in the banking hall. Guess what? Babe could not spell "fifty naira" on her deposit slip.
i thought you have gone pass this stage?

you need to revisit your therapist.

4 Likes

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by MrWondah(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2018
Eberechi24:

You go cook tire.
So if we marry now, you no go leave your lingerie biz cook for me abi? Isit fair? grin
Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by Eberechi24(f): 10:07am On Nov 01, 2018
MrWondah:

So if we marry now, you no go leave your lingerie biz cook for me abi? Isit fair? grin
lol, i love my man cooking. i can't help it

3 Likes

Re: How Do You Like A Boyfriend That Cooks Like Me? Pics by pureheartlady(f): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2018
MrWondah:

Babe, how you dey na. Have been expecting your call since
I know dear, no vex, abi make I kneel down cheesy

I will give you a call later in the afternoon.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Follow Lady About With Their Camera Phones Because Of Her Backside (video / Husband Caught His Wife Having Sex With A Homeless Man In Her Car(photos, 18+) / How I Slept With A Demon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.