Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,485 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

How I Was Led To Become Shi’ite Muslim – Igbo Member Of The Islamic Movement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How I Was Led To Become Shi’ite Muslim – Igbo Member Of The Islamic Movement (2641 Views)

Jude Idimogu: Igbo Member Of Lagos State House Of Assembly / Shi’ite Muslims Protest At Night In Abuja (Video) / Policeman Dies After Shi’ite Attack (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: How I Was Led To Become Shi’ite Muslim – Igbo Member Of The Islamic Movement by chinjo(m): 10:28pm On May 20, 2018
Are u saying those Almajiris that are beating, harassing and hauling stones in Gelesu at students of FCE Zaria and ABU Congo campus are Sunnis? If Muslim's can be this wicked to themselves why will they even have regards for the life of Christians? What sect does Dubai people belong to? Because their kind of Islam is very different.
Re: How I Was Led To Become Shi’ite Muslim – Igbo Member Of The Islamic Movement by Maket: 11:00pm On May 20, 2018
Mention the money (Ego) that you collected. Is possible you are not a true blood of your Father.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Imo APC Crisis: Okorocha Kneels, Begs Supporters Not To Abandon Him / 2023: Yahaya Bello Okays Smart Adeyemi As Successor / Twitter Exchange Between Dr Aloy Chife And Ruona Meyer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.