Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me (4037 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / She's 17, But Keeps Coming... / My Fiancé’s Cousin Saw Me Naked.. He Started Calling Me Sweetheart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by tetralogyfallot(m): 5:58pm On May 19, 2018
My girlfriend is dating another guy and she boldly told me she has more love and feelings for the guy and yet she continues pestering me with calls. Why would a girl be bugging a guy after breaking his heart? When I try overcoming the heartbreak she will call again. Pls guy's what's happening. How do u think I can deal with this issue?

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by blackpanthar: 6:00pm On May 19, 2018
unless you are destined to be USED then continue. If not, MAKE YOURSELF SCARCE and add some value to your life.

ANYONE WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANYONE WHO IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE.

Stop being available and she will know your value and move on.

tetralogyfallot:
My girlfriend is dating another guy and she boldly told me she has more love and feelings for the guy and yet she continues pestering me with calls. Why would a girl be bugging a guy after breaking his heart? When I try overcoming the heartbreak she will call again. Pls guy's what's happening. How do u think I can deal with this issue?

11 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 19, 2018
You should be thinking on how to make money.... embarassed

There, you are thinking about someone that's not worth itit sad

6 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by Nobody: 6:00pm On May 19, 2018
She wants to keep reigning over your emotions.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:09pm On May 19, 2018
Mariinee:
She wants to keep reigning over your emotions.
exactly, she's playing with my emotions.
Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by tetralogyfallot(m): 6:10pm On May 19, 2018
blackpanthar:
unless you are destined to be USED then continue. If not, MAKE YOURSELF SCARCE and add some value to your life.

ANYONE WILL TAKE ADVANTAGE OF ANYONE WHO IS ALWAYS AVAILABLE.

Stop being available and she will know your value and move on.

thanks
Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by IamPlato(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2018

Dont Pick Her Calls

Text Her And Tell Her " hope You Are Not Mad, you Are Disturbing line. What Is Your Problem? There Are 10 things Bothering now And You Are Not In The Top 20"

6 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by Headlesschicken(m): 6:15pm On May 19, 2018
grin Invite her over n phuck her hard in d @ss,i promise u that she won't dare to dial yuh no again.... My 1cent

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by BiafranBushBoy: 6:20pm On May 19, 2018
Headlesschicken:
grin Invite her over n phuck her hard in d @ss,i promise u that she won't dare to dial yuh no again.... My 1cent

This is gross and at the same time bullshhit.

I understand you are a chicken, but make sure you use your head even if you are headless.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 19, 2018
BiafranBushBoy:

This is gross and at the same time bullshhit.

I understand you are a chicken, but make sure you use your head even if you are headless.
Whoo...Burn. embarassed

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by Lonestar124: 6:31pm On May 19, 2018
Report her to her current boyfriend if possibly in her presence... Why should she disturb you unnecessarily with calls

That girl is a cheat and choosy....put her in her place before she place you in position of disruption and regret.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by Nobody: 6:31pm On May 19, 2018
Bro, what exactly were you discussing in these phone conversations?

The answer to that might provide more clue into her mindset
Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 19, 2018
She's simply addicted to your dick but maybe in love with the other guy. grin It happens, and like someone suggested, call her over and do the needful.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by roarik(f): 6:35pm On May 19, 2018
Can't u tell her to stop calling u? tell her she is disturbing ur phone,she is playing with ur emotions.
Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by tetralogyfallot(m): 7:22pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
Bro, what exactly were you discussing in these phone conversations?

The answer to that might provide more clue into her mindset
that she just call to know if am fine.
Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by Nobody: 7:30pm On May 19, 2018
tetralogyfallot:
that she just call to know if am fine.
ok

She is merely playing or preying on your emotional weakness, perhaps you love this lady so much and she is well aware of that fact.

Bottom line, eventhough she doesn't really love you, she might not have been able to find another guy that loves her as much as you do, So you are more of a insurance to her.

I believe once you stop picking her calls, it will dawn on her that you are no longer a lover boy and she might eventually move on or realize her mistakes.

Just my own opinion tho

Good luck

3 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by Bluezy13(m): 8:00pm On May 19, 2018
kimbraa:
She's simply addicted to your dick but maybe in love with the other guy. grin It happens, and like someone suggested, call her over and do the needful.

...and this is coming from a female.

Smh
Call her a hoe and she will start throwing tantrums
Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by swiz123(m): 9:06pm On May 19, 2018
I still don't understand why folks find it hard to move on.

A real man shouldn't be weak at heart; he shouldn't be sad after a heartbreak, rather he should be angry. With anger, we can move on easily.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:08pm On May 19, 2018
swiz123:

A real man shouldn't be weak at heart, he shouldn't be sad after a heartbreak - he should be angry. With anger, we can move on easily.
its not that easy bro.
Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by austyn0(m): 9:11pm On May 19, 2018
greiboy:
ok

She is merely playing or preying on your emotional weakness, perhaps you love this lady so much and she is well aware of that fact.

Bottom line, eventhough she doesn't really love you, she might not have been able to find another guy that loves her as much as you do, So you are more of a insurance to her.

I believe once you stop picking her calls, it will dawn on her that you are no longer a lover boy and she might eventually move on or realize her mistakes.

Just my own opinion tho

Good luck

You thought well, but there is something I wanna emphasize on the boldened....Not picking her calls is not manly, don't you think?.....

I strongly believe any guy that gets ditched by a girl should show her that he can live and be happy without her....

Op, you have to move on real fast,, find happiness through friends or family,,that she is still calling you just as greiboy asserted proves you are still on her radar..... I suggest you pick her calls, converse with her like she is an ordinary friend wanting to know how you are faring,, put up jokes, all in all, give her the impression that you have totally moved on and watch to your amusement her next actions....One thing ladies hate most is seeing that guy that loved them so much love them less without stress... "Drops pen"

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by Nobody: 9:14pm On May 19, 2018
austyn0:
You thought well, but there is something I wanna emphasize on the boldened....Not picking her calls is not manly, don't you think?.....

I strongly believe any guy that gets ditched by a girl should show her that he can live and be happy without her....

Op, you have to move on real fast,, find happiness through friends or family,,that she is still calling you just as greiboy asserted proves you are still on her radar..... I suggest you pick her calls, converse with her like she is an ordinary friend wanting to know how you are faring,, put up jokes, all in all, give her the impression that you have totally moved on and watch to your amusement her next actions....One thing ladies hate most is seeing that guy that loved them so much love them less without stress... "Drops pen"
Good points bro.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by tetralogyfallot(m): 9:25pm On May 19, 2018
austyn0:

korret!

2 Likes

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by Hector09(m): 9:29pm On May 19, 2018
In 2010 i gave up on girls and it was thr best decision i ve ever made since 1993, tell d fool to folk off tell her that she is bugging u, maybe u are enjoying d attention right
Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by doubleportion: 9:32pm On May 19, 2018
She want to make you as extra tyre
Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by SoapQueen(f): 9:33pm On May 19, 2018
tetralogyfallot:

Warn her to STOP calling you. No one should sit on a fence in your life .

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by Pearl05(f): 10:01pm On May 19, 2018
Block her number from calling you.

Or

Don't block it, just ignore the call and don't return her missed calls nor SMS.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by tetralogyfallot(m): 3:11am On May 20, 2018
Pearl05:
Block her number from calling you.

Or

Don't block it, just ignore the call and don't return her missed calls nor SMS.
thanks
Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by Jaykolo10(m): 5:29am On May 20, 2018
Make her know she's not worth you... clear am, open eyes for am.... I think she's trying to make you a substitute....

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by johnkey: 7:13am On May 20, 2018
get yourself another bïtch

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by chigoizie7(m): 8:37am On May 20, 2018
Make me sef follow ask my own.

My ex is married.

But calls me anytime I post a picture of a lady to wish them happy birthday either on Facebook or WhatsApp to know who the lady is to me.

Please why does she do it?

Won't she mind her marriage?

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by ekanDamie: 8:46am On May 20, 2018
swiz123:

A real man shouldn't be weak at heart; he shouldn't be sad after a heartbreak - he should be angry. With anger, we can move on easily.
Dat is ur own perception of a real man.
Some guys just loves truly with all dier heart.

1 Like

Re: She Told Me She Doesn't Love Me But Keeps Calling Me by ekanDamie: 8:55am On May 20, 2018
austyn0:

Im trying to understand dis last statement.
Can u explain?

(1) (2) (Reply)

S*xy Instagram Slay Queen Dance N*ked Showing Off Her B*obs And P*ssy (18+ Video / Some People Make Me Feel I'm Not Human. Why??? / Love Letter By National Hospital Boss Tendered In Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.