Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Marriage Kitchen Wars - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Marriage Kitchen Wars (4330 Views)

Lady Tried To Turn Off Gas In Her Kitchen. See What Happened Next. Photos / For All Your Kitchen Gadgets And More, Get In Here. / Retired Soldier Takes Over The Kitchen. Says "Help Your Wives, You Wont Die" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Kitchen Wars by frozen70(f): 1:47pm On Nov 11, 2018
yettymuse:
Food?? Ordinary food that would end in the toilet You're not complaining about delayed timing or no food, you're complaining about who dishes the food. Hagod!!!!

You're just trying to use a dane gun to kill an ordinary cockroach.. Too much energy! Save it, there are loads of what you'd be needing that energy for in your marriage. It doesn't matter who dishes your meal na make belle full abeg! Don't start what you can't finish!

Selah!!

Let him be ranting

Most men don't know that the house belongs to the woman

That's why you see people living or coming and going out of the house are mostly from the woman family

Him never see anything,

He want to start an endless family war
Re: Marriage Kitchen Wars by Nobody: 2:28pm On Nov 11, 2018
tbanj07:
Please I'd like to know if it is wrong of me to scold my wife for allowing her siblings to dish food from the same pot I eat from?

Am I wrong in my own house that food is to be made and dished only by my wife and not anyone else accessing our pot without permission?

Gosh!
lipsrsealed
Re: Marriage Kitchen Wars by Nobody: 2:40pm On Nov 11, 2018
Dyt:

I do understand everything you saying

You are right for scolding madam cos she knows how things are and its not the first time you told her about it.

Without you even having to tell her
She should know

You haven't done anything wrong
That's my own opinion

My initial instinct was horror at his "tightfistedness"
However, reading on, I saw his concern and point.
His wife should cover for him in front of her sibs and make them chill on food/eating without making him the bad guy. The two pieces of meat for each sibling and one for a child did not sit right with me. Children need more protein.
That's why it is not good to judge people when you have not walked in their shoes.
Cos his post disgusted me like no end, until I read thru

2 Likes

Re: Marriage Kitchen Wars by escapefromusa(f): 4:13pm On Nov 11, 2018
Adesuwag:
I am married and it the kitchen is the least of my worries in my home. When they all visit, they in turn serve my meal respectfully.

Why is he bothered with the kitchen and not investments.

How did he reach the conclusion that in a marriage in Nigeria the kitchen and soup pot belong to the man.

Small man. ..... very little man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Cant African Relatives Mind Their Business? / Should My Wife And Children Adopt My First Name Or Surname / Could This Be How Super TV Ceo Usifo Ataga Was Killed? (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.