Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,615 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry (7867 Views)

Woo That Guy You Like - Lady Advises As She Marries Her Ex - {Photos} / Beyoncé & Meghan Markle Met Publicly For The First Time (Photos) / “Stop Calling Your Boyfriends Baby If You Can't Do This For Him”. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by weyreypey: 11:57am On May 20, 2018
oshe11:
Yeah.....

I get you now.

Its worth it sha
If you say so.
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by nichoblaize(m): 12:41pm On May 20, 2018
cry
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by Babacele: 1:03pm On May 20, 2018
she is a potential Queen consort. automatically, she is a Queen mother or king's mother in the making. So she should gladly imbibe the royal culture.
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by Erums(m): 1:07pm On May 20, 2018
weyreypey:

The creepy thing is that the western world we copy dress decently more than we imagine

We where colonized by the British but we actually prefare the american lifestyle...
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by weyreypey: 1:11pm On May 20, 2018
Erums:

We where colonized by the British but we actually prefare the american lifestyle...

Lmao... But check out the bride's mother.... Conservative dress sense... Same with the Obamas, Hillary Clinton, condoleeza rice, Madeline Albright, Susan Rice... We should not be deceived by the few misrepresentations on TV.
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by Erums(m): 1:26pm On May 20, 2018
weyreypey:

Lmao... But check out the bride's mother.... Conservative dress sense... Same with the Obamas, Hillary Clinton, condoleeza rice, Madeline Albright, Susan Rice... We should not be deceived by the few misrepresentations on TV.

Well an average nigeria ln do not intend to copy the obamas or the royals... The kadashans and the minajs with them miley rules the fashion world

Have you seen the photo of Nicki in a wedding dress dats what nigerians imbibe....
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by IVORY2009(m): 1:27pm On May 20, 2018
Frm little research carried out so far, future princess's are groomed, that's to say the are taught how to speak, walk etc, there are special schs for them, but this is no longer in exist
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by Nobody: 1:31pm On May 20, 2018
oshe11:
Yeah.....

I get you now.

Its worth it sha

Dude most of them gets frustrated as the years go on. Prince Charles, Diana and Princess Magret are few examples... It's not an easy life oo, rather I work hard and make it than be there. Prince William even said nobody wants to be King..
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by oshe11: 1:37pm On May 20, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Dude most of them gets frustrated as the years go on. Prince Charles, Diana and Princess Magret are few examples... It's not an easy life oo, rather I work hard and make it than be there. Prince William even said nobody wants to be King..
Yeah.....

But they wud prefer it than being poor(thats why I said its alil sacrifice)

Lot of poor people would prefer it
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by Okezedan(m): 2:38pm On May 20, 2018
Getting married to Harry is a blessing and a curse to her
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by weyreypey: 2:53pm On May 20, 2018
Okezedan:
Getting married to Harry is a blessing and a curse to her
Not that bad. She's seeing only the positives.. and our prayer should be it is only the positives that she'll get...may God grant her the strength to overcome the negatives
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by ImaIma1(f): 3:16pm On May 20, 2018
36 year old Meghan married a prince. Meanwhile guys that cannot even boast of a bicycle tyre will be criticizing ladies in their 30s

1 Like

Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by weyreypey: 3:20pm On May 20, 2018
ImaIma1:
36 year old Meghan married a prince. Meanwhile guys that cannot even boast of a bicycle tyre will be criticizing ladies in their 30s
Sweetheart I told you that even your 43 years of age is not a difficult thing... So don't worry.
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by ImaIma1(f): 3:40pm On May 20, 2018
weyreypey:

Sweetheart I told you that even your 43 years of age is not a difficult thing... So don't worry.

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by Nobody: 3:53pm On May 20, 2018
and here on nairaland they will be calling ladies in their thirties evening newspaper. she is even a divorcée sef but here marrying a divorcée looks like foolishness to them
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by weyreypey: 7:39pm On May 20, 2018
jessca048:
and here on nairaland they will be calling ladies in their thirties evening newspaper. she is even a divorcée sef but here marrying a divorcée looks like foolishness to them
Iz that why you keep chasing men away from you@37 years of age?
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by Nobody: 9:07pm On May 20, 2018
Great thread!

Now tell us the things she can now do because she has more privileges as a member of the royal family
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by weyreypey: 9:44pm On May 20, 2018
greyham:
Great thread!

Now tell us the things she can now do because she has more privileges as a member of the royal family

Only me?
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by AdolfHitlerxXx: 4:55am On May 21, 2018
JONNYSPUTE:
Hmmm. Thought she was a feminists? Why would she agree to all that stuff? Lesson for our ladies.

Feminism works better when you are married to a carpenter or bricklayer.

A Dangote / British Royalty = "Yes Sir" every time he sneezes

1 Like

Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by 2buffagain(m): 5:23am On May 21, 2018
Reptlian tinzz grin
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by Bamz(m): 7:34am On May 21, 2018
1stolax:
She's now in "CHAINS"

Hahaha I want this kind of chain for my daughter, as long as she's happy. cheesy
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by JONNYSPUTE(m): 12:57pm On May 21, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Feminism works better when you are married to a carpenter or bricklayer.

A Dangote / British Royalty = "Yes Sir" every time he sneezes
...I dey tell you.
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by abokibuhari: 1:36pm On May 21, 2018
1stolax:
She's now in "CHAINS"

If them put chain and Nigeria which one you go take.
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by timmykaydude: 1:01am On Jun 02, 2018
Erums:

brotherly,drop your number,lets talk in whatsapp concerning some issues we didnt finish back then.

1 Like

Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by Erums(m): 5:59am On Jun 02, 2018
timmykaydude:
brotherly,drop your number,lets talk in whatsapp concerning some issues we didnt finish back then.
. Pm
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by timmykaydude: 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2018
Erums:
. Pm
sent
Re: Things Meghan Markle Can't Do After She Marries Prince Harry by timmykaydude: 7:03pm On Aug 15, 2018
Erums:
. Pm
can't see your reply.

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Put Drugs In My Husband's Food Before Having Intercourse With Him-lady / Omo! You Go Sweet To Fuccck!! Thats What I Told Her! / Young Girls Pose Naked For A Picture (explicit Content)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.