Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,574 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:07 PM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (47) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (168989 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 4:24pm On Oct 11, 2010
^^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
wetin concern 190 wit my food

Missy ★ B:

Snthesis baby, hope you're aiight? grin kiss
aiight! for where! angry angry angry angry
y me honeypie kiss kiss, open u r own kitchen
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 4:30pm On Oct 11, 2010
Your food kè? If I see your hand in that plate, You'll receive a knock. grin
Strictly for 190 alone.

Before Y me gets here, You go hear whinnnnnnn  grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 4:41pm On Oct 11, 2010
oyah! i give up
wat do u want- a change of accommodation?
done cool-its in one of d choicest areas in newyork grin grin grin

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 5:08pm On Oct 11, 2010
This isn't a nice thing to do. cry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 8:12am On Oct 12, 2010
^^^sorry baby! didnt mean to make u cry sad sad kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 12:56pm On Oct 12, 2010
snthesis:

^^^^ shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
wetin concern 190 wit my food
aiight! for where! angry angry angry angry
y me honeypie kiss kiss, open u r own kitchen
dont mind Missy B angry

come baby and let me open our kitchen together in the bedroom kiss kiss
Missy ★ B:

This isn't a nice thing to do. cry
my friend will you move to your new flat and leave me and my darling alone grin grin
what gwad has joined together let no Missy B kitchen put assunder grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 7:21pm On Oct 12, 2010
Honeypie missed u loads , don't leave me wit her again, she wan starve me die
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by 190: 11:12pm On Oct 12, 2010
Hey Our House wife Missy

Please can i have chips and ketchup with a glass of alize bleu please

Thank you
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB2: 1:42pm On Oct 13, 2010
Who's hungry? smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 2:18pm On Oct 13, 2010
me! me!, me!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Yorisb: 4:55pm On Oct 13, 2010
Hey

Can I have unripe plantain porridge abeg, I need some energy!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by wendybaby(f): 5:11pm On Oct 13, 2010
Hi Missy B,

can I have turducken for dinner plzzzzzzz.

thanks,
love u.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB2: 2:50pm On Oct 14, 2010
wendybaby:

Hi Missy B,

can I have turducken for dinner plzzzzzzz.

thanks,
love u.
Sorry it's coming late.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB2: 2:54pm On Oct 14, 2010
Yorisb:

Hey

Can I have unripe plantain porridge abeg, I need some energy!

There happens to be no plantain in the kitchen at the moment. Bear with us.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2010
^^wat next - no water for kitchen grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB2: 10:57pm On Oct 14, 2010
E consain You? grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by wendybaby(f): 12:59pm On Oct 15, 2010
Missy ♥ B:

Sorry it's coming late.

uh la la, Missy Beee, u r the best!

thanks a lot!!

but i wish i can v this for real. It's simply amazing, mouthwatering and delicious.

this is for all your efforts kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB2: 1:38pm On Oct 15, 2010
Thanks for the appreciation, Darl.
Just holla at me whenever you're hungry. wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chamotex(m): 2:50pm On Oct 15, 2010
Missy, have you fed me today? angry angry angry
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB2: 5:08pm On Oct 15, 2010
Meet me in the bedroom, for your meal. cheesy
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Wumine(f): 9:59pm On Oct 16, 2010
Nice thread!!!

There is soooo much love and food going on here, my favourite place to be! And the kitchen, the aroma is killing , ! Whats cooking? Am starving!!!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 11:52pm On Oct 16, 2010
^^Nothin 4me sha missy dey starve me die- I will tel my wifi
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 12:21am On Oct 17, 2010
Be a gentleman, cook Wumine sum'n' to eat and stop whining. grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ogiwayoaga: 7:35am On Oct 17, 2010
[size=14pt]These guys are giving away phones for free. I got two with two different names. But they are refurbished phones, but you will never know they are refurbished phones. They look brand new.

Get yours at www.freegsmphones.info
[/size]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by mamagee3(f): 10:25pm On Oct 17, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Be a gentleman, cook Wumine sum'n' to eat and stop whining. grin
Why don't you prepare the meal? cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chamotex(m): 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2010
Missy ♥ B:

Meet me in the bedroom, for your meal. cheesy

Why the bedroom?
Can't we eat in the kitchen like everyone else?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:32pm On Oct 17, 2010
chamotex:

Why the bedroom?
Can't we eat in the kitchen like everyone else?
Nah, sweets.
I want to feed you, specially. **Bites lip while rubbing palms together** grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chamotex(m): 10:46pm On Oct 17, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Nah, sweets.
I want to feed you, specially. **Bites lip while rubbing palms together** grin grin grin

Errm . . . biting lips and rubbing your palms?
What are you planning to do?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 10:57pm On Oct 17, 2010
Are you scared?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by chamotex(m): 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2010
Missy ★ B:

Are you scared?

Yes embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by MissyB3(f): 11:14pm On Oct 17, 2010
You know I don't bite [more than I should]. kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by snthesis(m): 6:45am On Oct 18, 2010
Missy ★ B:

You know I don't bite [more than I should]. kiss kiss kiss
shocked shocked :obite where/ chamotex i suggest u beta run- she wan chew sausage grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) ... (107)

Baby Food Recipes! / List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.