Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,573 members, 7,770,492 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 11:09 AM

The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (168514 Views)

20 Top Kitchen Secrets Most People Dont Know / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen / The Official Nairaland Kitchen Pt. 2!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (107) (Go Down)

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 27, 2010
hmmmm shocked shocked shocked somethin good smells here. where has this kitchen been all my life. Chaii tongue tongue tongue cheesy
missy am fallin in loff already tongue
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by dustydee: 1:42pm On May 27, 2010
My jamaican souce pls. sad
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 1:56pm On May 27, 2010
nwa enwere time.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Hauwa1: 2:08pm On May 27, 2010
who tell you say we don't know how to cook? we just want to eat out eh tongue

na so una dey take kitchen labor kill ladies, grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by topkin(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2010
A chicken kebab pls!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by eldee(m): 2:57pm On May 27, 2010
Missy B . . . could you please marry me?? embarassed embarassed

@Everyone
[size=16pt]Could you please take pictures after cooking??
It just gives me the faith in these recipes.

I've not tried any for Nigerian food before
I usually hear that you can only learn by watching.[/size]
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sauron1: 3:01pm On May 27, 2010
eldee:

Missy B . . . could you please marry me?? embarassed embarassed

luizworld:

hmmmm shocked shocked shocked somethin good smells here. where has this kitchen been all my life. Chaii tongue tongue tongue cheesy
missy am fallin in loff already tongue

See these randy Nigerian men o.
Because ma wifey Missy B is doing humanitarian service to improve una kitchen skills, una wan marry am?
If you don't back off. . . . .The two of una will somersault from Lagos to Libya.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by eldee(m): 3:11pm On May 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

Because ma wifey Missy B is doing humanitarian service to improve una kitchen skills, una wan marry am?
If you don't back off. . . . .The two of una will somersault from Lagos to Libya.

See this one . . . weren't you the one telling her to bring weekend bags to your house??
I want to see her parents and do it the way my forefathers did it.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by AMIRACH: 3:21pm On May 27, 2010
Abeg i need ukwa ( bread fruit ) no lecture please just serve me right away with palm wine
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by AMIRACH: 3:22pm On May 27, 2010
Abeg i need ukwa ( bread fruit ) no lecture please just serve me right away with palm wine
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sauron1: 3:22pm On May 27, 2010
eldee:

See this one . . . weren't you the one telling her to bring weekend bags to your house??
I want to see her parents and do it the way my forefathers did it.

That is because we are yet to do the Church wedding.
We don do court wedding and as children of God, we cannot stay together until we get married in the Church.

Her parents won't be seeing you. . . .
I can assure you that. grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 27, 2010
BEST TREAD FOR THE YEAR 2010.

LOVE IT
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 3:36pm On May 27, 2010
ActiveMan:

LOVE IT

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.

creative, very funny, relaxing and also very tempting ( person go hungry by force)

3 GBOSA to MISSY B for this wonderful thread.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by gongoaso1: 3:36pm On May 27, 2010
I want some moin moin  pls
embarassed embarassed embarassed

plus it must be an elemi meje (seven - lifed)
tongue cheesy grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by indie22(f): 3:40pm On May 27, 2010
Yes! Traditional moi-moi elewe, with correct eja and crayfish!

Honestly my tummy is rumbling!
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by eldee(m): 3:58pm On May 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

That is because we are yet to do the Church wedding.
We don do court wedding and as children of God, we cannot stay together until we get married in the Church.

Her parents won't be seeing you. . . .
I can assure you that. grin grin grin grin

Could you let the lady decide for once??
We've been together since 2007 why would she forget all what we share now?? grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by trublu1(f): 4:09pm On May 27, 2010
did I miss the goat suya?
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Sauron1: 4:09pm On May 27, 2010
talknafree:

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU.

creative, very funny, relaxing and also very tempting ( person go hungry by force)

3 GBOSA to MISSY B for this wonderful thread.

ActiveMan:

LOVE IT

Thank U, Thank U. . . . . . .Mr and Mrs Sauron(Missy B) appreciate all your comments. grin grin grin grin

eldee:

Could you let the lady decide for once??
We've been together since 2007 why would she forget all what we share now?? grin grin

2007, U say?
I have been with her since 1997.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tkb417(m): 4:31pm On May 27, 2010
They have come again

everyone on NL know i have a wife here and her name is Missy B

who are these randy men for God's sake?

im getting married to 2 people soon

Yme and Missy B, all u haters should buzz off
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Mayflowa(m): 4:33pm On May 27, 2010
@Missy
where are u plz. You must be very intelligent, homely and sweet to put up this thread. Now! this is what i call a girl. You going to have a wonderful home.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by giwa4giwa(m): 4:48pm On May 27, 2010
pls i need amala and ewedu soup with cat fish
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by ddone: 4:49pm On May 27, 2010
Gawd shocked shocked shocked
I just finished eating a couple of minutes before checking out this thread and my stomach went empty immediately I saw the first dish here, by the time I saw the last dish my hunger moved to gear 5, mehn, the chefs here are awesome!!!
BTW, I'm suing the chefs for breaching the constitutional rights of my mouth and stomach to stay in a state of rest.
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:01pm On May 27, 2010
~Sauron~:

oga wetin do u now. . . your wife food sweet nd i just comended her. ** licks lips** grin u should even be happy she is attracting noble men like us grin grin tongue wink
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tkb417(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2010
ddone:

Gawd shocked shocked shocked
I just finished eating a couple of minutes before checking out this thread and my stomach went empty immediately I saw the first dish here, by the time I saw the last dish my hunger moved to gear 5, mehn, the chefs here are awesome!!!
BTW, I'm suing the chefs for breaching the constitutional rights of my mouth and stomach to stay in a state of rest.
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tempest01(m): 5:24pm On May 27, 2010
CHEI, This 1 na cyber chow
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by desthan(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2010
Gimme Epang Nkukwo with lots and lots of perewinkle and a bottle of Odekun (BIG STOUT) cool
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by Oba234: 5:44pm On May 27, 2010
some Akara and Ogi or Akamu would be nice
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by tunnytox(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2010
Missy B una too much o! shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 5:52pm On May 27, 2010
@tbk417
darling come in here and tell me what you wanna eat wink kiss

@missyB____i like this baby grin smiley
Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 5:54pm On May 27, 2010
beef stroganoff with rice pls

@jay bee here is your food dear enjoy

ingredients
1 (1-pound) top round steak (1 inch thick), trimmed
1 cup chopped onion
2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon dried dill
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 (8-ounce) package sliced mushrooms (about 2 cups)
3 garlic cloves, minced(i hardly use garlic tho)
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup beef broth
1 (8-ounce) container low-fat sour cream
2 cups hot cooked medium egg noodles (about 4 ounces uncooked

how to prepare

1. Cut steak diagonally across grain into 1/4-inch-thick slices. Place steak and next 8 ingredients (though garlic) in a 3-quart electric slow cooker; stir well.

2. Lightly spoon flour into a dry measuring cup; level with a knife. Place flour in a small bowl; gradually add broth, stirring with a whisk until blended. Add broth mixture to slow cooker; stir well. Cover with lid; cook on high-heat setting 1 hour. Reduce to low-heat setting, and cook 7 to 8 hours or until steak is tender. Turn slow cooker off; remove lid. Let stroganoff stand 10 minutes. Stir in sour cream. Serve stroganoff over noodles or rice.

Re: The Official Nairaland Kitchen!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! by yme1(f): 6:02pm On May 27, 2010
A chicken kebab pls
@top kin here is your kebab enjoy kiss

Ingredients:

1 skinless and boneless chicken breast (about 12 oz.)
1/2 green bell pepper (cut into big cubes)
1/2 yellow bell pepper (cut into big cubes)

Marinate:

1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
1/2 – 1 teaspoon paprika (if you like spicy, use 1 teaspoon)
1/2 teaspoon chili flakes
1/2 teaspoon ground cumin seeds
1/4 of one small onion
2 cloves garlic
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley leaves (or dried parsley)

For Grilling:

2 tablespoons olive oil (for brushing)

how to prepare
Cut the chicken into small cubes (a total of 16 pieces if you will), pat dry and marinate with the ingredients for 1 hour.

Thread four pieces of chicken meat with two pieces each of green bell pepper and yellow pepper (see the picture above for the order) onto a metal skewer or bamboo skewer. Repeat the same and make four skewers. Set aside.

Fire up your outdoor grill (or indoor grill) and grill the chicken kebab until cooked. While grilling, brush the chicken and bell peppers with olive oil. Serve hot. kiss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (107)

Baby Food Recipes! / List Of The Most Commom imported FISHES In LAGOS(PICTURES) / Making A Very Fluffy Cake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.