Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,012 members, 7,814,454 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? (1868 Views)

Is Osibanjo Humbled? See This Picture Of Asiwaju Tinubu And VP Yemi Osibanjo / Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? / Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by SanusiGworo: 1:58pm On May 20, 2018
For over 3yrs the only thing Osibanjo has done is give meaningless speeches.
Atiku stood up to Obasanjo when Obasanjo wanted 3rd term.
Osibanjo can never stand up to Buhari regarding lopsided appointments or Fulani herdsmen killers.

Osibanjo is as useless to Nigeria as a used sanitary pad is to a woman.
Anyway someone who can't take care of his own father should not be expected to care of 160mil people.

*Modified*
For those quoting me, can you please say who the worst vice president in history is?

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by NwaAmaikpe: 1:59pm On May 20, 2018
shocked

Nice post.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by Bilabong(m): 2:01pm On May 20, 2018
The guy above shaaaa

Its possible o
Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by SanusiGworo: 2:02pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Nice post.
Thanks for the compliment
Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by melvinjames: 2:03pm On May 20, 2018
Worst vice president in Africa sef.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:05pm On May 20, 2018
SanusiGworo:
[s]For over 3yrs the only thing Osibanjo has done is give meaningless speeches.
Osibanjo can never stand up to Buhari regarding lopsided appointments or Fulani herdsmen killers.

Anyway someone who can't take care of his own father should not be expected to care for 160mil people. [/s]

cool grin

2 Likes

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by Gloriousgud: 2:07pm On May 20, 2018
He is not the worst VP as you may think, just that his hands are tight.

2 Likes

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by SanusiGworo: 2:08pm On May 20, 2018
SamuelAnyawu:

cool grin
What's your point?
You're a paid hack going from thread to thread promoting a nobody.
Get a job dude, stop wasting your time in Maiduguri of all places.

2 Likes

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by CodeTemplar: 2:08pm On May 20, 2018
Sambo read papers all through but wasnt abused as much.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by SanusiGworo: 2:10pm On May 20, 2018
Gloriousgud:
He is not the worst VP as you may think, just that his hands are tight.

Who tied his hands? Is he not a man?
Imagine Ijaw people were on rampage killing thousands and Sambo had kept quiet. It couldn't have happened.

3 Likes

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by SanusiGworo: 2:11pm On May 20, 2018
CodeTemplar:
Sambo read papers all through but wasnt abused as much.
Sambo may have read papers but Jonathan's people were not embarking on killing spree were they?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by omoharry(f): 2:11pm On May 20, 2018
SanusiGworo:

Anyway someone who can't take care of his own father should not be expected to care for 160mil people.
please don't tell the man on the picture is closely related to Osibanjo.. it is very impossible that some one of Osibanjo caliber would have an uncle living in a mud house like that.. I even don't want to believe the man could be his dad.. that is most unlikely.

1 Like

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by omololu2020(m): 2:12pm On May 20, 2018
SanusiGworo:

Anyway someone who can't take care of his own father should not be expected to care for 160mil people.
what do you want him to do?
Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by SanusiGworo: 2:14pm On May 20, 2018
omololu2020:
what do you want him to do?

What's the job of a vice president? Is it just to give stupid speeches all around the country?

2 Likes

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by SanusiGworo: 2:15pm On May 20, 2018
omoharry:
please don't tell the man on the picture is closely related to Osibanjo.. it is very impossible that some one of Osibanjo caliber would have an uncle living in a mud house like that.. I even don't want to believe the man could be his dad.. that is most unlikely.
Mr Too know. Has Osibanjo ever says the man in the picture ain't his dad?
Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by CodeTemplar: 2:18pm On May 20, 2018
SanusiGworo:

Sambo may have read papers but Jonathan's people were not embarking on killing spree were they?
True words. In fact Sambo's people were the aggressor all through. Osinbanjo can do better here.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by SanusiGworo: 2:19pm On May 20, 2018
CodeTemplar:
True words. In fact Sambo's people were the aggressor all through. Osinbanjo can do better here.
Thank you sir.
Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by SamuelAnyawu(m): 2:35pm On May 20, 2018
SanusiGworo:

What's your point?
You're a paid hack going from thread to thread promoting a nobody.
Get a job dude, stop wasting your time in Maiduguri of all places.

Lol an Igbo man touring all Villages in Borno needs to get a job? grin
Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by SalamRushdie: 2:40pm On May 20, 2018
To me he is actually seemingly the best VP we have had thus far but the problem is that he works for the worst and most useless president we have also had thus far .

3 Likes

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by Diiet: 2:43pm On May 20, 2018
Osinbajo is the best VP we've ever had in this country.

Before I forget let me drop this.
I've seen the most brainless OP and the most stupid thread on this forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by CowHard: 2:44pm On May 20, 2018
Osibanjo isn't only useless but satanic
Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by chukwuemekafran(m): 2:51pm On May 20, 2018
SalamRushdie:
To me he is actually seemingly the best VP we have had thus far but the problem is that he works for the worst and most useless president we have also had thus far .
sorry to say but you are a confused man bro you can take a break if you have nothing to say or run out of ideas,for accepting to be vice to a known tyrant and law breaker osibanjo is very useless ,he is not just a fake pastor but also an accomplice to the persecution of Christians .
they say show me your friend and I will tell you who you are ,light has got nothing to do with evil

2 Likes

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by Nobody: 3:02pm On May 20, 2018
chukwuemekafran:
sorry to say but you are a confused man bro you can take a break if you have nothing to say or run out of ideas,for accepting to be vice to a known tyrant and law breaker osibanjo is very useless ,he is not just a fake pastor but also an accomplice to the persecution of Christians .
they say show me your friend and I will tell you who you are ,light has got nothing to do with evil
kill yourself

1 Like

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by Roger3D(m): 3:04pm On May 20, 2018
Some of these Ibo boys think too highly of themselves

2 Likes

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by chukwuemekafran(m): 3:09pm On May 20, 2018
transformed:
kill yourself
whatever I hope you also got the message hook line and sinker .
you and him will kee yaself first for dining with the devil

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by yarimo(m): 3:10pm On May 20, 2018
SanusiGworo:

Anyway someone who can't take care of his own father should not be expected to care of 160mil people.

*Modified*
For those quoting me, can you please say who the worst vice president in history is?
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by daviesblaze(m): 3:20pm On May 20, 2018
SanusiGworo:

*Modified*
what was the name of Goodluck vice president again? undecided undecided

sense fall on you
Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by ibrahimsalam: 3:26pm On May 20, 2018
chukwuemekafran:
one bottle of chilled stout for you jare

1 Like

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by Throwback: 3:26pm On May 20, 2018
SanusiGworo:

Mr Too know. Has Osibanjo ever says the man in the picture ain't his dad?

But why this deliberate misinformation?

Osinbajo's dad had long been deceased.

Is it a crime to campaign in the rural areas of Nigeria, which Osinbajo did and for which the picture was taken?

Was this false claim that it was his dad or his uncle,for a man who attended Corona school in Lagos and the London School of Economics, not so outlandish to you?

Has the claim not been addressed as false during the presidential campaign that PDP still lost despite all the propaganda they relied on?

You have 5mins from my post to get rid of that deliberate misinformation or find this thread in the dustbin.

For your question, the worst VP was Goodluck Jonathan.

SanusiGworo:
What's the job of a vice president? Is it just to give stupid speeches all around the country?

Kindly inform us what the role of the Vice-President is as described in the constitution, then show us how the Vice-president that only engages in assignments given to him by the president, has not fulfilled his assigned tasks?

1 Like

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by kmaster007: 3:29pm On May 20, 2018
something like that....
Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by anibirelawal(m): 3:30pm On May 20, 2018
Prof. Yomi Osinbajo is the best VP we ever had in this country.

@ op, what exactly do you want from the VP
You can never compare Atiku to VP Osinbajo, Atiku only & always acts on self interest.

Anway, may God continue to bless him.

1 Like

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by Throwback: 3:32pm On May 20, 2018
chukwuemekafran:

So you mean Chuba Okadigbo, Victor Umeh and Pastor Tunde Bakare who have all been running mates to Buhari, are all useless?

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Photos Of IPOB Members Tortured By Nigerian Soldiers At Alex Ekwueme Square / Top Nigerians That May Use Thier Resources Against Pres. Buhari In 2019 Election / Saraki Forced 50 Traditional Rulers To Attend PDP Rally In Kwara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.