Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,452 members, 7,836,802 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? (1881 Views)

Is Osibanjo Humbled? See This Picture Of Asiwaju Tinubu And VP Yemi Osibanjo / Is Osibanjo The Last Hope Of SW Presidential Ambition? / Will Atiku/Obi Make Nigerians Proud after Buhari/Osibanjo the Candidates Flop? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by ibrahimsalam: 3:33pm On May 20, 2018
Throwback:

But why this deliberate misinformation?

Is it a crime to campaign in the rural areas of Nigeria, which Osinbajo did?

Was this false claim that it was his dad or his uncle,for a man who attended Corona school in Lagos and the London School of Economics, not so outlandish to you?

Has the claim not been addressed as false during the presidential campaign that PDP still lost despite all the propaganda they relied on?

You have 5mins from my post to get rid of that deliberate misinformation or find this thread in the dustbin.

For your question, the worst VP was Goodluck Jonathan.

kill yourself
Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by omololu2020(m): 3:37pm On May 20, 2018
SanusiGworo:

What's the job of a vice president? Is it just to give stupid speeches all around the country?
why don't you tell us his job? You can even tell us were it was written in the constitution
Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by Throwback: 3:40pm On May 20, 2018
ibrahimsalam:
kill yourself

Trust me when I tell you I am not as frustrated as you are.
Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by kettykings: 3:42pm On May 20, 2018
A government that is being run on barefaced lies and propaganda, hardcore partiality and open ethnic bias, May God curse whoever supports the shooting of unarmed protesters and the protection of armed herdsmen. May such a person never see justice all the days of his useless life on earth.

This government is more satanic than Lucifer's government.
I am forced to ask my self is APC not the Anti Christ government
Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by oneolajire(m): 5:35pm On May 20, 2018
This is one of the most useless post I have ever read on nairaland. Is the OP comparing Osinbajo to Atiku? Even if your comparison is based on argumentative essay of WAEC, you have scored F9.

So pointless.

Check the constitution for the duties of the VP, he he fails in them, then you judge based on that.

Get points and facts, then compare and argue based on that. ‎

Don't pick your phone and just type on because of hatred, intellectuals flood nairaland and that's what we want to see. ‎
Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by ahidjo: 6:03pm On May 20, 2018
SanusiGworo:
For over 3yrs the only thing Osibanjo has done is give meaningless speeches.
Atiku stood up to Obasanjo when Obasanjo wanted 3rd term.
Osibanjo can never stand up to Buhari regarding lopsided appointments or Fulani herdsmen killers.

Osibanjo is as useless to Nigeria as a used sanitary pad is to a woman.
Anyway someone who can't take care of his own father should not be expected to care of 160mil people.

*Modified*
For those quoting me, can you please say who the worst vice president in history is?

You people are shameless, ignorant and disgusting. ndi nzuzu. Tomorrow, you will claim to be a christian. Don't just know the type of criminal and dishonest environments some of you grew up in. How some of you can audaciously call black, white makes me cling
Re: Is Osibanjo The Most Useless Vice President In Nigeria’s History? by GuntersChain(m): 8:22pm On May 20, 2018
the truth of the matter is that during the obj/atiku era, obj decimated the power of the vp since then vp office no too get power like that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking: APC To Suspend Okorocha Tomorrow / The Difference Between Obi And Osinbanjo During The Debate / Kannywood Actors Endorsed Kano PDP Gov. Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.