Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi (29563 Views)

Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC / Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket / Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by 18wheeler: 2:03am On May 21, 2018
Ratello:
Just take a second look at that man's face and tell me if you see anything Presidential there grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin Makarfi please not you. Atiku to the rescue because he has it as a man. God bless PDP for coming back to life
He better go and align with Turaki. If I get u well.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Moorish: 5:27am On May 21, 2018
thedondada:

Our neighbours have left us because they are moving uphill on one track while we are rolling backward on another.

We need to vote all of them out. All of them from councillor to the president. Non of them should return. Nass too. If they've ever held a post before they should be voted out. They have failed woefully.

Also a solitary president cannot make the required change without the nass so we have a duty to pit people who are forward thinking in nass not people with self serving agenda. That's what it will take to push this country in the right direction.

Sudden slamming of brakes ( any politician who falls during the u turn is on his own) in one year we can be sure that everyone will know that the government is serious.

To achieve the fore mentioned requires planning, money and politics

Are u prepared ?
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Moorish: 5:28am On May 21, 2018
trillville:

Our safest bet is voting in a youth. that is either Moghalu, Sowore, or Durotoye. just as a majority of nigerians are corrupt, so are our leaders. they will keep promising and failing. our only option is to vote out these old man and hope an educated, exposed and westernized candidate takes charge of this nation.

Look at Ivory Coast, Alassane Ouattara economic policies have led to an over 7 percent annual growth rate for the past three years. keep in mind that this is an African nation without crude oil.

Ghana's Nana Akufo-Addo is also doing well. Ghana's economy will grow by over 8.5 percent this year making it the fastest growing economy in Africa.

We need to make progress before all our neighbours leave us behind.
You are right, the youths need to assume political power in all arms of government

How do we do this ?
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by omolajaone: 6:31am On May 21, 2018
You be fool
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by orunto27: 7:14am On May 21, 2018
Massdamm:
I smell lies

Makarfi is a Prince of Makarfi, a Responsible Tribe in the present Kaduna State. He is not an Immigrant from anywhere. He is a son of Nigeria Soil. He has the Experience to do whatever he promises.
PDP should reconcile faithfully with OBJ and IBB and ask them to persuade GEJ/Makarfi to come back to give Buhari/Osinbajo serious COMPETITION this time around. It is Sambo that the Fulanis can harrass in Zaria not Makarfi. The later is even more regarded than the Emir.
El-SakSaky wouldn't dare to be that stupid when Makarfi was Governor.. Makarfi has a special amorous relationship with The Gwaris and all the Southern Zaria tribes.
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Massdamm(m): 7:32am On May 21, 2018
orunto27:

Makarfi is a Prince of Makarfi, a Responsible Tribe in the present Kaduna State. He is not an Immigrant from anywhere. He is a son of Nigeria Soil. He has the Experience to do whatever he promises.
PDP should reconcile faithfully with OBJ and IBB and ask them to persuade GEJ/Makarfi to come back to give Buhari/Osinbajo serious COMPETITION this time around. It is Sambo that the Fulanis can harrass in Zaria not Makarfi. The later is even more regarded than the Emir.
El-SakSaky wouldn't dare to be that stupid when Makarfi was Governor.. Makarfi has a special amorous relationship with The Gwaris and all the Southern Zaria tribes.
lemme clearify you on this u no dose Wu we call our leaders if there are hungry for one position them make mouth speak against those in power in other for us to believe them, if we give them the chance they can't do more than wat the present one is duin...

most of our politicians are liar I can't believe any of them again all we nid is God mercy if they are shouting Dem gonna do dis and dat if we vote Dem in its a lie at the end of the day we gonna regret...

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by orunto27: 9:39am On May 21, 2018
We want Leadership that will obey our Constitution and amend it as it pleases the people and not as it pleases his whims and caprises.
GEJ and Makarfi can never be as shameless as any leader in APC, Modu Sherif, Shettima, Atiku etc. They have learnt a lot of lessons on their own now and on APC's process failures so far.
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by newslifeop: 9:40am On May 21, 2018
hmm
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by sheriffman(m): 10:15am On May 21, 2018
Restructuring wey una forget for 16years.You are just remebering after you lost power to appeal to the uninitiated.Thunder Fire All of Una for PDP.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by earnvest: 12:27pm On May 21, 2018
SBG04:

I disagree!
The people you classed as "youth" are old men in their late 40s and 50s. What would you call then Emmanuel Macron? All of them have zero administrative experience. Moghalu has been a deputy governor of the CBN. Would he know anything about defeating Boko haram? Sowore is the publisher of an online whistleblower, what does he know about leading millions of people when his Sahara reporters has a staff strength of less than 15. Durotoye is a motivational speaker that wants to become President. I'm yet to hear anything about his views on Boko haram, our foreign reserves or petrol subsidy.
All these guys you mentioned are empty barrels with little or capacity to lead Nigeria.
The only one I would have given a slight chance, Donald Duke, is showing little interest. Duke transformed Cross Rivers. He has never been investigated for corruption and he led a state of more that a million people without trouble. That is someone I would vote as President if he presented himself.

Pardon me but we had a 'dead' Yaradua running Nigeria for months and the nation didn't cease to exist. Surely, a living man can do better than that.
And don't tell me you're satisfied with how Buhari's 'experience' has 'changed' Nigeria.
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Kingspin(m): 5:07pm On May 21, 2018
We need brighter candidate to rule Nigeria, no more no less.
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Firefire(m): 4:02pm On May 23, 2018
Firefire:
The liar called Buhary also promised restructuring... But failed to implement including denying all his campaign promises.

Unfortunately, the present administration is so FRAUDLET. “Now, we are dealing with people who don’t even agree that they are making mistakes. Thus, the issue of them learning and getting better is not there.”

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by 2buffagain(m): 5:28am On May 24, 2018
SBG04:

I disagree!
The people you classed as "youth" are old men in their late 40s and 50s. What would you call then Emmanuel Macron? All of them have zero administrative experience. Moghalu has been a deputy governor of the CBN. Would he know anything about defeating Boko haram? Sowore is the publisher of an online whistleblower, what does he know about leading millions of people when his Sahara reporters has a staff strength of less than 15. Durotoye is a motivational speaker that wants to become President. I'm yet to hear anything about his views on Boko haram, our foreign reserves or petrol subsidy.
All these guys you mentioned are empty barrels with little or capacity to lead Nigeria.
The only one I would have given a slight chance, Donald Duke, is showing little interest. Duke transformed Cross Rivers. He has never been investigated for corruption and he led a state of more that a million people without trouble. That is someone I would vote as President if he presented himself.

What you are failing to learn (over several years of being fawked up the arse by your current leaders) is that good rulership is not by all that one you are talking about.
It is by the disposition of the heart. Everything else can be picked up to achieve what the heart has already set out to do.

Give Nigeria a ruler that is passionate, modern, virile, disconnected from godfathers, AND INTERNATIONALLY EXPOSED...and that would be the best starting point for positive change.
People who are internationally unexposed are a bit too "soaked" in the shit that is Naija's state of things that they don't even see where things are smelling anymore. Their noses have acclimatized to the stench.

In Sowore's case, There is something about living day by day in a country where things work (USA), and then you come to Naija. You will feel an intense burning urgency to fix certain basic things that the average nigerian now sees as "normal". Not understanding that the fixing of these basic things are what will attractive certain elements that will organically move the country forward....in complete parallel to your other governorship gains.

Sowore has also been pleading with fellow passionate and capable youths to get into political offices and contest for all the seats held by utterly useless senators so there can be an alignment of purpose in the house when the time comes to make big moves.

You will notice that no other candidate actively encourages this, because they are not actually interested in rocking the boats of their godfathers in crime. All they do is pitch themselves to the masses. A wash-rinse-repeat strategy. Nigerians would have to be the greatest fools if they don't discern this, and would be rightfully deserving of another 4 years being buggered even deeper up the arse if they allow their ignorance make them choose foolishly.

I look forward to seeing Sowore get the presidency. He is the helmsman for the revolution Nigeria so desperately needs.
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by stonemasonn: 6:03am On May 24, 2018
orunto27:

what about his health issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mob Set Three Police Stations Ablaze In Anambra, Three Killed / Sanwo-Olu Commissions 84-Unit LagosHOMS Housing Project / "You Can Join Amotekun If You Have Spent 20 Years In Lagos & Speak Yoruba"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.