Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi (29741 Views)

Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC / Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket / Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Nobody: 3:57pm On May 20, 2018
Dannyset:
This one that can't even win primary
gbam

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Firefire(m): 3:58pm On May 20, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
when was that?

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by geosuzzy(f): 3:59pm On May 20, 2018
Yinmu#....we need the original video of transmission jor
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by vncntluv(m): 3:59pm On May 20, 2018
igbodefender:
Buhari 2019; Igbo Presidency 2023! After all said and done, the preceeding statement is what will happen.
Keep on deceiving yourself. When would Igbo be president when buhari lose in 2019 cuz I'm sure he can't win. As a matter of fact I'm not voting any aboki in 2019.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by IMASTEX: 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
Story
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by dejibarbs: 4:01pm On May 20, 2018
If andr party become president dat does not mean d government we help urs to success. Success in our spirit already.
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by TonyeBarcanista(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2018
igbodefender:
Greetings TonyeBarcanister

Makarfi is a good man. But if he says he's for restructuring, he should have been talking specifically of what kind of restructuring he will institute if Buhari were to decide not to contest, not saying that it is when he is President that he would begin to discuss the nature and time frame for restructuring.

A discussion on the meaning of restructuring can take a very long time. As it means different things to different people.

Restructuring is a nebulous and oblique term. Anyone serious about it should also tell us his own definition of Restructuring. That is what can help the process.
Noted but when campaign starts all questions will be answered

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by omotee1234(m): 4:03pm On May 20, 2018
Your father ##since 1960 same old story ##
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Nobody: 4:04pm On May 20, 2018
vncntluv:

Keep on deceiving yourself. When would Igbo be president when buhari lose in 2019 cuz I'm sure he can't win. As a matter of fact I'm not voting any aboki in 2019.

Who will you vote for?

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by emi14: 4:05pm On May 20, 2018
We are not going to vote for you because you are coming to hunt down those who pushed you out of PDP boss.
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Mikeross62: 4:06pm On May 20, 2018
We need someone in person of umaru musa yaradua,not all these political jobbers
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by bewla(m): 4:06pm On May 20, 2018
Massdamm:
I smell lies
Yes braxist
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 20, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Makarfi should go and sit down in an oven.

This NwaAmaikpe eh...
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Ajoboss(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2018
Ratello:
Just take a second look at that man's face and tell me if you see anything Presidential there grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin Makarfi please not you. Atiku to the rescue because he has it as a man. God bless PDP for coming back to life
what does he have,as a man?
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Vulcanheph(m): 4:09pm On May 20, 2018
Story.....story........story
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 20, 2018
igbodefender:
Buhari 2019; Igbo Presidency 2023! After all said and done, the preceeding statement is what will happen.
Baba, @Authoreety say make I tell you to shut the Bleep up grin
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Nobody: 4:14pm On May 20, 2018
WhichKindWahala:
dem dy owe am salary grin
LMAO
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Nobody: 4:18pm On May 20, 2018
mrdashing10:

Baba, @Authoreety say make I tell you to shut the Bleep up grin
So you don become messenger to your other moniker. Issorait. grin

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:19pm On May 20, 2018
actiondrilling:
What new thing is the current government offering? The only new thing is that we are going backward; they are not even building on the gains of the past. I am sure that many Nigerians would prefer yesterday to today in terms of the government in power.

http://akelicious..com/2018/05/what-i-will-do-if-i-become-president.html
grin grin Sarrki, yarimo, madriguy, usba

How far Is this guy an IPOB too

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by trillville(m): 4:19pm On May 20, 2018
Firefire:
The liar called Buhary also promised restructuring... But failed to implement including denying all his campaign promises.

Unfortunately, the present administration is so FRAUDLET. “Now, we are dealing with people who don’t even agree that they are making mistakes. Thus, the issue of them learning and getting better is not there.”

please is this actually what Buhari promised to do? this is shocking!

so they know the right thing to do, yet refuse to do even one.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Firefire(m): 4:25pm On May 20, 2018
trillville:

please is this actually what Buhari promised to do? this is shocking!

so they know the right thing to do, yet refuse to do even one.

APC & Buhary are fraudulent.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by diplomat058(m): 4:26pm On May 20, 2018
Can someone please tell this man to be specific, clinical and substantive, and not discuss sensational issues broad I ally. If you have restructuring as a key component of your manifesto, then intimate Nigerians with your own conception of restructuring. This is not the first time politicians are promising systemic adjustments as regard polity and devolution of governmental powers. But they were never specific hence when they later fail to fulfil their promises, their failures are swept under the carpet of ambiguity.

Tell us what exactly you intend to do upon gaining powers. we want to hear things like:

1. within a year upon assuming power,I promise to commission a national referendum on restructuring independently in each geopolitical zone, with ballot options like continuity of status quo, Fiscal Federalism(state), Fiscal federalism(region), State police and so on.

2. I promise to constitute a highly powered and autonomous presidential panel comprised of detribalised Nigerian technocrats and external researchers to look into the herdsmen-farmers conflicts in some parts of the country. The recommendations of such panel will not be submitted to the National Assembly for approval but be subjected to national debate and public opinion just like the IMF loan issue was during the time of Babangida in the 80s.

We want to hear things like these not empty and ambiguous politically motivated promises.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by SBG04: 4:27pm On May 20, 2018
This Makarfi guy was governor of Kaduna from 1999 to 2007, 8 years!
Can anyone point to any tangible legacy or defining project that this guy executed in Kaduna state that should make us vote him as President? At least we know Donald Duke made Calabar the cleanest city in Nigeria between 1999 - 2007. We know his defining projects (Tinapa and the Obudu cattle ranch ugrade). Based on these Donald Duke has better a shot at the Presidency because he changed Cross Rivers.
Mitt Romney in the USA was pushed to contest the Presidency based on his performance as governor of Massachusetts. His defining programs were the health insurance scheme he implemented in his state that was replicated in several other states in the USA.
Please in God's name, can anyone list out reasons why any Nigerian with a brain should vote Markafi as President, based on his performance as governor of Kaduna between 1999 - 2007??
cc: tonyebarcanister

3 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Massdamm(m): 4:31pm On May 20, 2018
bewla:
Yes braxist
Tor
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 20, 2018
igbodefender:
Rocha the cockroache abi? God forbid!

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Jethrolite(m): 4:36pm On May 20, 2018
Nazo, saying anything to lash the girl.
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by abc115: 4:41pm On May 20, 2018
Why is Tony missing in action
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Baroba(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2018
What do you mean by restructuring, What is the time frame, Who and who will be involved, how are you going to achieve it, what are the benefits / likely consequences, and how will you deal with any negative outcome... Can you be held accountable to this statement if and when you get elected.

These are the sort of questions journos should be drilling these politicians with, not allowing them capitalise on popular or trending rethoric..

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by thedondada(m): 4:45pm On May 20, 2018
The time frame for restructuring.

The first 4 years will be used to discuss the time frame then the next 4 will be excuses for failing to restructure during the first 4 years.

Guy we have had enough of all of you.

Do not vote a politician who has held an electivenpost before. We need to kick all of them out from councillor to the president.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 20, 2018
1stolax:

Rocha the cockroache abi? God forbid!
You are free to champion your preferred candidate. Let us not only condemn. Let us proffer solutions.
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Toosure70: 4:49pm On May 20, 2018
this Mumu thinking we're Mumu like him Abi?

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Nobody: 4:51pm On May 20, 2018
Don't get it twisted and don't be deceived, no Northerner will restructure Nigeria.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) / My 7 hours Experience In A Filling Station Today (pics) / DSS Captures Khalid Barnawi - Ahmad Salkida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.