Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,120 members, 7,818,363 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi (29580 Views)

Why Osinbajo Won't Become President Yet - BBC / Makarfi Declares Presidential Bid, Battles Atiku For PDP Ticket / Kaduna LGA Election: PDP Release Video Evidence Of Result In Makarfi Ward (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Upsidedown9ja(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2018
Just look at the animal talking trash
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Nobody: 5:02pm On May 20, 2018
igbodefender:
So you don become messenger to your other moniker. Issorait. grin
Haha, I'm innocent grin grin
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by trillville(m): 5:02pm On May 20, 2018
Firefire:

APC & Buhary are fraudulent.

Our safest bet is voting in a youth. that is either Moghalu, Sowore, or Durotoye. just as a majority of nigerians are corrupt, so are our leaders. they will keep promising and failing. our only option is to vote out these old man and hope an educated, exposed and westernized candidate takes charge of this nation.

Look at Ivory Coast, Alassane Ouattara economic policies have led to an over 7 percent annual growth rate for the past three years. keep in mind that this is an African nation without crude oil.

Ghana's Nana Akufo-Addo is also doing well. Ghana's economy will grow by over 8.5 percent this year making it the fastest growing economy in Africa.

We need to make progress before all our neighbours leave us behind.

4 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by GreatSuccess: 5:16pm On May 20, 2018
[quote author=humblenature post=67723236] lipsrsealed

"Action speaks louder than words.."

Markafi please i beg you dont promise us anything now because we are already heartbroken.

Action is all we want now so u better pray you have the opportunity to even do that.

A lot of people do not know you like I do so you have to create enough awareness.

Its great to know u are a graduate of F.G.C ENUGU(make sure you use it as strategy here in south east)..it will clear roads for u I tell you.

Southern politicians also like you and I myself know you as a nice person..

I believe you will make a good president if you really are determined and listen to the peoples voice.

So, get closer to the people. .. "The voice of the people is the voice of God"

Markafi for president? Who knows.. [/quote

@humblesmith: did you attend FGC, Enugu? If yes, which set?
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by thedondada(m): 5:16pm On May 20, 2018
trillville:

Our safest bet is voting in a youth. that is either Moghalu, Sowore, or Durotoye. just as a majority of nigerians are corrupt, so are our leaders. they will keep promising and failing. our only option is to vote out these old man and hope an educated, exposed and westernized candidate takes charge of this nation.

Look at Ivory Coast, Alassane Ouattara economic policies have led to an over 7 percent annual growth rate for the past three years. keep in mind that this is an African nation without crude oil.

Ghana's Nana Akufo-Addo is also doing well. Ghana's economy will grow by over 8.5 percent this year making it the fastest growing economy in Africa.

Our neighbours have left us because they are moving uphill on one track while we are rolling backward on another.

We need to vote all of them out. All of them from councillor to the president. Non of them should return. Nass too. If they've ever held a post before they should be voted out. They have failed woefully.

Also a solitary president cannot make the required change without the nass so we have a duty to pit people who are forward thinking in nass not people with self serving agenda. That's what it will take to push this country in the right direction.

Sudden slamming of brakes ( any politician who falls during the u turn is on his own) in one year we can be sure that everyone will know that the government is serious.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Nobody: 5:20pm On May 20, 2018
If I am lucky to be elected by Nigerians, I would make sure that we immediately discuss the nature and timeframe for restructuring."

He said discuss not implement. I don't trust these modafokas. undecided

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by SBG04: 5:21pm On May 20, 2018
trillville:

I disagree!
The people you classed as "youth" are old men in their late 40s and 50s. What would you call then Emmanuel Macron? All of them have zero administrative experience. Moghalu has been a deputy governor of the CBN. Would he know anything about defeating Boko haram? Sowore is the publisher of an online whistleblower, what does he know about leading millions of people when his Sahara reporters has a staff strength of less than 15. Durotoye is a motivational speaker that wants to become President. I'm yet to hear anything about his views on Boko haram, our foreign reserves or petrol subsidy.
All these guys you mentioned are empty barrels with little or capacity to lead Nigeria.
The only one I would have given a slight chance, Donald Duke, is showing little interest. Duke transformed Cross Rivers. He has never been investigated for corruption and he led a state of more that a million people without trouble. That is someone I would vote as President if he presented himself.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by sukar886: 5:25pm On May 20, 2018
president of your village
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Chijosky(m): 5:29pm On May 20, 2018
Oga please don't do anything for us and don't be a president..

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by asawanathegreat(m): 5:37pm On May 20, 2018
All what politicians knows in Nigeria is fake promises. We still don't want u.
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Benekruku(m): 5:43pm On May 20, 2018
Ratello:
Just take a second look at that man's face and tell me if you see anything Presidential there grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin Makarfi please not you. Atiku to the rescue because he has it as a man. God bless PDP for coming back to life

Atiku cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just give Buhari automatic then
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by osusuallstars: 5:46pm On May 20, 2018
PDP should get a credible person with integrity. Electing buhari in2019*is Sure a suicide mission
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by AreaFada2: 5:47pm On May 20, 2018
chivera018:
I think IGP should campaign for presidency.
To transmission more corruption, confusion, "sufferation" and obfuscation or what? grin cheesy
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Benekruku(m): 5:48pm On May 20, 2018
ibrahimsalam:
buhari is already a disaster we will rather go for a restructured Nigeria than a divided one .

Nigerians will vote massively for any leader that will restructure genuinely than a tyrant who have no reasonably plans but continuous oppression and intimidation of the masses

5%
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Charly68: 5:55pm On May 20, 2018
Trust these Malam at your own peril..even APC refused to carry out what people voted and trust them to do..
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by kmaster007: 5:57pm On May 20, 2018
come again... I no dey understand you
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by AreaFada2: 6:09pm On May 20, 2018
thedondada:

Our neighbours have left us because they are moving uphill on one track while we are rolling backward on another.

We need to vote all of them out. All of them from councillor to the president. Non of them should return. Nass too. If they've ever held a post before they should be voted out. They have failed woefully.

Also a solitary president cannot make the required change without the nass so we have a duty to pit people who are forward thinking in nass not people with self serving agenda. That's what it will take to push this country in the right direction.

Sudden slamming of brakes ( any politician who falls during the u turn is on his own) in one year we can be sure that everyone will know that the government is serious.

My friend you made salient points. But Nigerians are mostly noise makers. The masses have been so traumatised, demoralised and have no belief in Nigeria. Therefore anyone who can afford it sends kids to school abroad, gets medical treatment abroad, import goods for own use, etc.

Nigerians only believe in God. The exponential growth of churches attests to that. It is everyman for himself. If by hook or by crook you get into any position, loot as much as you can. Worry about EFCC later. That is the sad prevailing state of affairs now.

As it is all suggestions like yours will make no difference. Nigeria may have to keep sleepwalking into anarchy to consume the current power structure. It may then rise from the ashes perhaps after a very long time. Congo Zaire is there for all to see.
Like 9ja Congolese are very talented, bright, modern and savvy people. But they have failed where it matters the most: good governance, peace and security, national cohesion, and a genuine sense of nationhood.

It might seem too pessimistic but ask yourself. Have things be this bad since 1999?

Botswana, Rwanda, Ghana and other halfway serious countries have all left us behind already.

2 Likes

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by LIVEBYTRUTH: 6:20pm On May 20, 2018
We started hearing this before 1999, Restructuring,but when you get there you will be intoxicated by the power in the presidency of Nigeria. The opium in the most powerful seat of power the world ,the Nigeria presidency, makes it difficult for any Nigeria man to make a useful change when he gets to power. Goodluck Jonathan hard no shoes, but when he got into power he never wore a pair of shoes twice in a year till he was booted out of power. OBJ, was busy chasing his political opponents with the EFCC,now monster M.Buhari is there today as a demi god, Tell us another story ok, we are used to these ones. Repetition of one thing while expecting different results , is sure definition of madness. Lets separate so we can go and restructure ourselves. This geographical expression A.T. Obafemi Awolowo, will never workout .
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Timagex(m): 6:23pm On May 20, 2018
Narldon:

That moment a military man frowns and call you with a shout for wearing an army camouflage, three things leaves your body;
1: your spirit
2: your shadow
3: your ancestors

Finally you are on your own.

The best thing is to run! (If u r very sure they can't get you) cool otherwise, surrender for drilling, but, do not apologize o!! From experience... wink cheesy

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by trillville(m): 6:34pm On May 20, 2018
SBG04:

I disagree!
The people you classed as "youth" are old men in their late 40s and 50s. What would you call then Emmanuel Macron? All of them have zero administrative experience. Moghalu has been a deputy governor of the CBN. Would he know anything about defeating Boko haram? Sowore is the publisher of an online whistleblower, what does he know about leading millions of people when his Sahara reporters has a staff strength of less than 15. Durotoye is a motivational speaker that wants to become President. I'm yet to hear anything about his views on Boko haram, our foreign reserves or petrol subsidy.
All these guys you mentioned are empty barrels with little or capacity to lead Nigeria.
The only one I would have given a slight chance, Donald Duke, is showing little interest. Duke transformed Cross Rivers. He has never been investigated for corruption and he led a state of more that a million people without trouble. That is someone I would vote as President if he presented himself.

They are western educated and trained, and and unlike Duke, they haven't soiled their hands in corruption so they cannot be blackmailed.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by kaboninc(m): 6:40pm On May 20, 2018
SBG04:

I disagree!

Been a while I did politics...

I like your analysis and you've given each candidates their strengths....but Donald Duke, I take serious exception to him. I think he's more deadly than even OBJ.
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by King1vid(m): 6:48pm On May 20, 2018
� WowNOBLE TOUCH TECHNOLOGY
(technology is advancement)

SOLAR PARADISE

IN A MISSION TO BRING POWER TO ALL.
*Stress free, Hazard free, save money & Efficient*

SOLAR POWER SYSTEMS and INVERTER POWER SYSTEMS.

30watts Multi functional
Solar kit, LED lighting
with FM, Radio, Bluetooth,
USB & SD Mp3 Player
and build in battery.
(N12,000)

100watts Multi functional
Solar power generator kit,
LED lighting with FM, Radio,
Blue-tooth, 5v 1A USB, SD Mp3
Player & build in inverter: 12v-220v.
(N30,000)

300watts Solar power
generator, it power TV,
Standing fan, laptop,
Phones & come with
2 extra bulbs.
(N90,000)

500watts Solar
power system,
estimated load:
2TV/DSTV, 5 Bulbs,
4 Fans, Table top fridge,
laptops & phones .
(N170,000)

1kva Solar power system.
(N400,000)

2kva Solar power system.
(N800,000)

3kva Solar power system.
(N1,300,000)

5kva Solar power system.
(N2,000,000)

1kva Inverter Power System.
(N210,000)

2kva Inverter Power System.
(N360,000)

3kva Inverter Power System.
(N500,000)

5kva Inverter Power System.
(N750,000)

INQUIRING
+2348060064303
nobletouchtech@gmail.com
Freelancer/Mobile Offices

BOOKING
First Bank PLC,
David Osarenkhoe Ohenhen
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by SBG04: 6:54pm On May 20, 2018
kaboninc:

Been a while I did politics...

I like your analysis and you've given each candidates their strengths....but Donald Duke, I take serious exception to him. I think he's more deadly than even OBJ.
Please let's leave sentiments!
Has he ever been investigated for corruption? No! Almost all the 36 state governors that governed between 1999 and 2007 were either invited, interrogated or charged for corruption. He was never.
Did he govern a state of more than 1M people? Yes! How did he fare? superb! He made the a hitherto backward state Nigeria's number 1 tourist destination! The state during the period was noted for cleanliness and the annual Calabar Christmas festival.
His management of the Bakassi crisis was excellent and superb. There was never any incident of political squabbling or infighting during his time as governor of Cross Rivers. He handled his succession excellently with Liyel Imoke becoming governor after Duke.
I have no doubt in my mind that he would make an excellent President. He's done it on a smaller scale with excellent results. He shouldn't have any problem replicating at the national level. By far a better prospect the the other empty barrels you quoted earlier.
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by SBG04: 6:55pm On May 20, 2018
trillville:

They are western educated and trained, and and unlike Duke, they haven't soiled their hands in corruption so they cannot be blackmailed.
This is the first time I'll hear Duke and corruption in the same Sentence.
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Ratello: 7:43pm On May 20, 2018
Benekruku:

Atiku cheesy cheesy cheesy

Just give Buhari automatic then

I know your mouth is shaking right there. Atiku compared to Buhari? Nigga please
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Israel17: 7:54pm On May 20, 2018
na today abeg oga shift or better still yi owo sokun. we are tired of all these shii
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Benekruku(m): 7:57pm On May 20, 2018
Ratello:

I know your mouth is shaking right there. Atiku compared to Buhari? Nigga please

Even PDP knows that giving Atiku a ticket is automatic loss.
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by 35824L: 8:25pm On May 20, 2018
If the law permits, APC would even allow PDP to field both Markafi and Atiku as their presidential candidates so that they won't have excuses when Buhari wins.

1 Like

Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Ratello: 8:44pm On May 20, 2018
Benekruku:

Even PDP knows that giving Atiku a ticket is automatic loss.

Are you serious? grin angry cheesy cheesy grin why not wait till then but please don't be caught rigging at least I want you to be alive to see Buhari on his way to Daura
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by Smarkie: 10:51pm On May 20, 2018
politicians and their still born promises
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by chris31(m): 12:25am On May 21, 2018
igbodefender:
Buhari 2019; Igbo Presidency 2023! After all said and done, the preceeding statement is what will happen.
It seems that ur obsessed with this ur Igbo presidency the way ur going about it
Abi u want force the President on them?
If ur truely an Igbo person u will no that what an average Igbo man needs in Nigeria is enabling environment to carry out its business
Igbo's don't solely depends on govt for survival
Re: What I Will Do If I Become President – Makarfi by pri3stess(f): 1:26am On May 21, 2018
God forbid!!! We will not be tricked again. Sowore or no one else.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seriake Dickson Thanks Ihedioha For Appointing ‘Bayelsan’ As SSG / Jonathan Visits Olu Of Warri & Pastor Ayo Oritsejafor (Photos) / Buhari Congratulates Seyi Tinubu On His Wedding Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.