Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) (2592 Views)

Tinder Is Filled With Gays / What's Your Experience With GAYS / HELP; my 12 yrs old Cousin Is Making Sexual Advances towards me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by DrToche: 4:12pm On May 20, 2018
So I woke up yesterday ,and checked my Facebook account to know if there's a client interested in my beard&bald oil product and to my greatest surprise over 200friend request..I was like what's happening.. The more I accept the more I keep getting but what baffles me is how my fellow guys started chyking me like am a girl...

I had to look at the mirror again to know why such guys are attracted to me I couldn't see ,I said to myself despite my huge beards these guys no even send me sef...

Well I have to ask them to stop but they seem not to just accept ..

I need help on how to handle these guys cos its so irritating to me..and I began wondering whether my PIC was sent to a gay group that am one of them

Below are screenshots

Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by purplebeing(m): 4:29pm On May 20, 2018
bruh, cover your nyashh with the blood of Jesus...

4 Likes

Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by kestolove95(m): 4:37pm On May 20, 2018
Dis people dey try, how dem dey take penetrate pesin yarnsh? Hmmmmm
Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by Avedonn: 4:42pm On May 20, 2018
You gave them reason to suspect that you might be gay
Either by your pictures or something you've written on your timeline. Because I don't believe just out of the blue those men will start wooing you.

Perhaps, you might be one but live in denial.

One thing you don't know is gay people sniff their kind from afar.

6 Likes

Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by DrToche: 4:54pm On May 20, 2018
Avedonn:
You gave them reason to suspect that you might be gay
Either by your pictures or something you've written on your timeline. Because I don't believe just out of the blue those men will start wooing you.

Perhaps, you might be one but live in denial.

One thing you don't know is gay people sniff their kind from afar.
never have I been in support of such rubbish wey fine girls with sweet something full everyone...

most of my pics are mean with my full beards so no way I dress like a girl .

and I don't post often on my page talk more of gayish stuff

someone I complained to ,a girl tho said she heard bearded guys are more sweeter for yarsh hence the advances.. but am no way removing beards cos of this motherfuckars

you must be a special kind of a ful to say I might be 1 but live in denial
Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by Avedonn: 5:12pm On May 20, 2018
DrToche:
never have I been in support of such rubbish wey fine girls with sweet something full everyone...

most of my pics are mean with my full beards so no way I dress like a girl .

and I don't post often on my page talk more of gayish stuff

someone I complained to ,a girl tho said she heard bearded guys are more sweeter for yarsh hence the advances.. but am no way removing beards cos of this motherfuckars

you must be a special kind of a ful to say I might be 1 but live in denial

No disrespect intended

I thought gay people prefer clean shave feminine looking men.

I'm still surprise on how those men had the mind of initiating such conversation with you without reason.

Well, perhaps the kind of oil you are advertising is their stuff. Just try and find out more about it

Besides how did your girlfriend figured out such disgusting Information about them?

1 Like

Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 20, 2018
Ur role is bottom make dem drill ur ass hahajaj

4 Likes

Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by IamPlato(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2018

Tell Them How Jesus Died For Their Sins...

Tell Them You Are From Mountain Of Fire, tell Them If They Try Nonsense Again holy Ghost Fire Will Burn Their Prick...

Btw

How Much Is Your Beard Oil
Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by Nobody: 6:01pm On May 20, 2018
Could be is by the way u dress in ur pics or d way u pose. Forget about ur thick bear bear. There are guys with thick bushy Moses beards and iron muscles looking like hulk but then they are still gay as they come. If u fond of wearing pink skinny trousers then u have to change d trousers... If u dey like to pout ur mouth in ur pics then u have to stop poutingcheesy. Such behaviour fit mislead d gay clan that u belong to their fold.

1 Like

Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by Viserion: 7:30pm On May 20, 2018
Guy please Review yourself, your picture, your posts, everything because they must have seen or read something that fuels their inordinate attraction for you..
Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by swiz123(m): 7:40pm On May 20, 2018
I can relate to such nonsense.

Once a fellow dude chats me with hi dear , I will rain insults on him.

God punish gays sad

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by CodeTemplar: 7:59pm On May 20, 2018
I suspect role to mean either of male or female ? These people are properly sick.

3 Likes

Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 20, 2018
Your role, in other words... giver or receiver. Don't ask me how I know this.
Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by DrToche: 8:44pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
Could be is by the way u dress in ur pics or d way u pose. Forget about ur thick bear bear. There are guys with thick bushy Moses beards and iron muscles looking like hulk but then they are still gay as they come. If u fond of wearing pink skinny trousers then u have to change d trousers... If u dey like to pout ur mouth in ur pics then u have to stop poutingcheesy. Such behaviour fit mislead d gay clan that u belong to their fold.
I dress manly...and am not a color fan...I keep it simple
Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by Nobody: 8:49pm On May 20, 2018
DrToche:
I dress manly...and am not a color fan...I keep it simple
but bro this ur beards ehn cheesy
hope SARS no dey wahala u for road oo cheesy
cos anytime these our yeye SARS see guy with beards dem go dey harrass am cheesy
it looks neat sha.
Lalas247 food don land oo cheesy

Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by columbus007(m): 9:09pm On May 20, 2018
Lol,e be like say this gay stuff na your calling smiley

1 Like

Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by austyn0(m): 9:10pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
Posting from experience??gringrin
Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 20, 2018
austyn0:
Posting from experience??gringrin
never experienced it personally but one of my guy told me how one gay policeman come dey toast for im streetcheesy. And this guy always love wearing skinny pink trousers with pink sneakerscheesy. The guy loves pink colours like mad. But since dat gay policeman toast am he stopped wearing anything pinkcheesy.
Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by kmaster007: 9:27pm On May 20, 2018
holy ghost******
Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by sheringham: 9:32pm On May 20, 2018
maybe he wants to use your beard oil as lubricant while drilling your y@nsh hole from behind

4 Likes

Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by Fidelismaria: 9:42pm On May 20, 2018
Lol

He he he I laff in beardili

The poster above me no well at all
Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by peteremu(m): 10:10pm On May 20, 2018
Bros... Check well... You broke a girl's heart and she might be repaying you in kind... lipsrsealed
Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by DrToche: 10:16pm On May 20, 2018
lefulefu:
but bro this ur beards ehn cheesy hope SARS no dey wahala u for road oo cheesy cos anytime these our yeye SARS see guy with beards dem go dey harrass am cheesy it looks neat sha. Lalas247 food don land oo cheesy
dem no dey wahala me..

1 Like

Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by DrToche: 10:17pm On May 20, 2018
columbus007:
Lol,e be like say this gay stuff na your calling smiley
if u have no reasonable thing to say,why not keep shut
Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by DrToche: 10:18pm On May 20, 2018
peteremu:
Bros... Check well... You broke a girl's heart and she might be repaying you in kind... lipsrsealed
like how.
posting my PIC in a gay group or what?
Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by DrToche: 7:46pm On May 21, 2018
I just don't know what this world is turning into

Re: help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) by DrToche: 10:04am On May 22, 2018
IamPlato:

Tell Them How Jesus Died For Their Sins...

Tell Them You Are From Mountain Of Fire, tell Them If They Try Nonsense Again holy Ghost Fire Will Burn Their Prick...

Btw

How Much Is Your Beard Oil
check my signature

(1) (Reply)

If This Happens During Sex, The Guy Or The Lady – Who Should Put / My View On Ubunja’s Miseducation Piece: Chosen / Let Me Just Drop This "Thing" Here [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.