Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

What's Your Experience With GAYS - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Experience With GAYS (7036 Views)

Tinder Is Filled With Gays / Miss Sahhara: Being Born In A Country Hostile To Gays & Transgender Makes Me Sad / help a brother deal with gays advances towards me.suggestion(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Experience With GAYS by Clema21(m): 2:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Okay guys, it was on a cold evening that was 2 years ago, a neighbor approached me and asked if I could assist him in his tiles project at a particular site, I wasn't engaged and was broke so tight, mehn, I had to say yes to that and we had our pay deal settled and hence arrived the scene the next day.

My neighbor fixed the tiles while I assisted him in bringing the tiles and cements...

So innocent me bent down and was giving my assistance, boom.!! a man from another location branched the compound and said he has a urgent job to be done too at his place same day, got our contact and still waited for us till we were done. ASAP..!!

After that, went to his place and he immediately sent my neighbor to go buy cements for the job to be done. My guy went. As soon as he left, the big guy began telling me how he felt in love with me whilst I was working, why should a handsome boy like me be doing tiles, infact, he never called us here just because of the job but because of me, hmmm...

To cut it short, he made some folk and wolf promises, he swore that I shouldn't do such again and offered I should just come and live with him and he's gonna be paying me 5k daily, tueeeeh, I cover my yansh, IJN...

It continued that way for so long...

While, I've been approached by gays for over 5times and they disturbed me massively, one almost offered me a ring, see madness, lol...

So what's been your experience on this..??

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by EmzyT: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
No Experience, Just that;

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Jashub: 2:43pm On Jun 09, 2022
Reading this has my stomach churning undecided . Anyway, I'm only here for the violence angry

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by MrBrownJay1(m): 2:44pm On Jun 09, 2022
i think there must be something about you (your look, way of talking, way of presenting yourself) that give gay men the strength/confidence to approach you and make such propositions... if it was just once, i would understand, but if that isnt the 1st time then look at your self.

you shouldnt even listen to what they have to say, the minute they start talking their nonsense, just ask the guy to pay you for the whole day of work (even if you've only been there 10 mins) and leave....and warn him that you will make a goddamn scene if that dude refuses to pay you on the spot for you to leave.

as much as these gays can do what they please with their own lives, you dont have any reason to stand there and listen to their rubbish.

its the exact same thing that is used to TRY to entice entice good women with money for sex...and the broke/greedy one easy fall for this madness.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Shalommy(f): 2:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
cheesy cheesy cheesy Op, is a liar.. Chaii

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Bluezy13(m): 2:57pm On Jun 09, 2022
Recent one was one Oga...I was holding in high esteem...I was looking up to Oga since we had a business venture to execute together, na so my head dey big since Almighty Oga choose me for the project...while going through some documents together in his apartment, Oga asked me if I did use a particular brand of aftershave balm, I replied nay.
Next , Oga brought it out from his bathroom and Oga literally told me to open up so he could show me how it is applied down there.
Dude even stretched his hands to unbuckle my belt.

The kind look wey I look oga eh...
If na my mate, him teeth for don scatter.
Na so we quietly continue work like say nothing happen.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Stephenmoka4(m): 2:59pm On Jun 09, 2022
I try avoiding such in a peaceful manner, I heard they can be strong...

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Uzomacharles: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:
i think there must be something about you (your look, way of talking, way of presenting yourself) that give gay men the strength/confidence to approach you and make such propositions... if it was just once, i would understand, but if that isnt the 1st time then look at your self.

you shouldnt even listen to what they have to say, the minute they start talking their nonsense, just ask the guy to pay you for the whole day of work (even if you've only been there 10 mins) and leave....and warn him that you will make a goddamn scene if that dude refuses to pay you on the spot for you to leave.

as much as these gays can do what they please with their own lives, you dont have any reason to stand there and listen to their rubbish.

its the exact same thing that is used to TRY to entice entice good women with money for sex...and the broke/greedy one easy fall for this madness.

Don't even threaten them with scene cos this people are likely influential or have high connection...

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Uzomacharles: 3:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
I have had experience when I was still young (6 yrs ago ) during the presidential election of Buhari and GEJ ..
That early morning,I was sent to go buy bread for the Saturday lunch due to the coffin placed...
The dude saw me and called me,omo me I think say na message him wan send me oo when I came to him,he immediately sat me down and crossed his hand on my neck and started spilling the I love u message....

I swear I was surprised and the dude finally told me to come to his house that he will buy me a phone..
All this happened on the road ooo..

I went home and told my mom then,she wanted to react by calling the cops but my dad just calmed her down and informed me never to go anywhere close to him and make sure i avoid him..
Mum did some investigation and found out the nigga was a g@y and belongs to one of the occult society....

Thank God for my life

7 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Uzomacharles: 3:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Stephenmoka4:

No be lie oo

most of these politicians and pastors are gay...

Try and be selling all these Herbal d!ck enlargement cream and you will see many of them..
They mostly walk around with there new catch

Even most of these guys claiming Yahoo Bois are gay

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Bluezy13(m): 3:09pm On Jun 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Obviously, you are neither attractive nor muscular. Otherwise, you would have had a different opinion.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Stephenmoka4(m): 3:19pm On Jun 09, 2022
Uzomacharles:

No be lie oo

most of these politicians and pastors are gay...

Try and be selling all these Herbal d!ck enlargement cream and you will see many of them..
They mostly walk around with there new catch

Even most of these guys claiming Yahoo Bois are gay
My elder sister told me about the politicians own, me sef confused...

6 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Clema21(m): 4:10pm On Jun 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

Much love from here...

While, I'm just shy and I have low tone while conversing, I remember my female teacher once jokingly said ' I shouldn't use bedroom voice with her' lmao

I'm a lil cute tho...

But ion know what the Bleep I owe this damn niggas tho, in calabar here, they're are pretty much..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Clema21(m): 4:11pm On Jun 09, 2022
Shalommy:
cheesy cheesy cheesy Op, is a liar.. Chaii

Mann, I wouldn't impress anyone with folk stories...
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Clema21(m): 4:15pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bluezy13:
Recent one was one Oga...I was holding in high esteem...I was looking up to Oga since we had a business venture to execute together, na so my head dey big since Almighty Oga choose me for the project...while going through some documents together in his apartment, Oga asked me if I do use a particular brand of aftershave balm, I reply nay.
Next , Oga brought it out from his bathroom and Oga literally told me to open up so he could show me how it is applied down there.
Dude even stretched his hands to unbuckle my belt.

The kind look wey I look oga eh...
If na my mate, him teeth for don scatter.
Na so we quietly continue work like say nothing happen.

Lmao, guy slap am nothing go sup, I been de rush the very last one bar tho, one night I con carry 2 of my niggas were no get joy go chase the guy, since then, the guy pack commot for the house..
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Clema21(m): 4:16pm On Jun 09, 2022
Stephenmoka4:

Damn truth..!!

I swearagad

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Clema21(m): 4:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Uzomacharles:

I have had experience when I was still young (6 yrs ago ) during the presidential election of Buhari and GEJ ..
That early morning,I was sent to go buy bread for the Saturday lunch due to the coffin placed...
The dude saw me and called me,omo me I think say na message him wan send me oo when I came to him,he immediately sat me down and crossed his hand on my neck and started spilling the I love u message....

I swear I was surprised and the dude finally told me to come to his house that he will buy me a phone..
All this happened on the road ooo..

I went home and told my mom then,she wanted to react by calling the cops but my dad just calmed her down and informed me never to go anywhere close to him and make sure i avoid him..
Mum did some investigation and found out the nigga was a g@y and belongs to one of the occult society....

Thank God for my life

Most times they belong to an occult and your comment is undeniably correct...

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Uzomacharles: 4:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Stephenmoka4:
My elder sister told me about the politicians own, me sef confused...

That's the reason no one can harm Bobrisky and still go scot free

4 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:37pm On Jun 09, 2022
Clema21:

Much love from here...

While, I'm just shy and I have low tone while conversing, I remember my female teacher once jokingly said ' I shouldn't use bedroom voice with her' lmao

I'm a lil cute tho...

But ion know what the Bleep I owe this damn niggas tho, in calabar here, they're are pretty much..

here you have your problem....they are taking your shy nature and low voice tone for homo inclination.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Shalommy(f): 4:39pm On Jun 09, 2022
Clema21:

Mann, I wouldn't impress anyone with folk stories...

So, you're indirectly telling us that you're gay? Well, i like gay dudes shaaa cos they're always cool. Chaii

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Clema21(m): 4:46pm On Jun 09, 2022
Shalommy:
So, you're indirectly telling us that you're gay? Well, i like gay dudes shaaa cos they're always cool. Chaii

I never stated any shit saying I'm a gay, you loving gay is obvious, hate those niggas...
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Uzomacharles: 4:50pm On Jun 09, 2022
Shalommy:

Fan to an#l?
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Bankerboy: 5:02pm On Jun 09, 2022
Ndi homo wu ndi ara and ha juru na dis forum.

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Shalommy(f): 5:05pm On Jun 09, 2022
Uzomacharles:

Fan to an#l?
Chaii... cheesy cheesy
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by YOUDARE: 5:07pm On Jun 09, 2022
if you check out the Facebook group"Enugu boys" Na just gays full there.
See my signature and dm for netflix(no subscription required) WhatsApp spy app foreign numbers.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by techWriter3: 5:17pm On Jun 09, 2022
No Experience, Just that;

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by pansophist(m): 5:18pm On Jun 09, 2022
Thinking they can change a straight guy to gay if they find you attractive. That's my experience with gays.

9 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Karleb(m): 5:23pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bluezy13:

Obviously, you are neither attractive nor muscular. Otherwise, you would have had a different opinion.

Guy, why are you talking like a woman?

If gays are coming for you, maybe because you look and behave like a woman.

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 09, 2022
They do give me those bullshit stares from afar, they dare not come close. Na all their teeth dem go dey pick from ground. angry

2 Likes

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 09, 2022
Bluezy13:

Ouch.... that's mean grin

1 Like

Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 7:34pm On Jun 09, 2022
Karleb:

Guy, why are you talking like a woman?

If gays are coming for you, maybe because you look and behave like a woman.
The men who love their men feminine are mostly bisexuals and not full on gay because they need that feminine energy in their man. Majority of gay men love masculine men
Re: What's Your Experience With GAYS by Flamemignon1(m): 7:45pm On Jun 09, 2022
MrBrownJay1:

here you have your problem....they are taking your shy nature and low voice tone for homo inclination.
Not really though,I mean it's been proven that a low voice doesn't mean you are gay. It's just straight people's perceptions of queer people associating queerness with feminity when masculine gay men even hate the feminine ones. The truth is that your voice doesn't tell your sexuality and people shouldn't associate one with the other.
Try watching that video and you will realize there's nothing like a "gay voice"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lkm0rmigGOw

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Snatched Someone's Boyfriend: Now He Has Gone Back / It's Time To Reveal Your Crush; NL Or Outside Before The End Of 2014(today). / What To Do If Your Boyfriend Hits You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.