Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,425 members, 7,812,251 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Diary Of A Corper In Ugwulangwu, Ohoazara Lga Ebonyi State - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Diary Of A Corper In Ugwulangwu, Ohoazara Lga Ebonyi State (827 Views)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / 3 Sisters And A Corper / Diary Of An Anonymous Corper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Diary Of A Corper In Ugwulangwu, Ohoazara Lga Ebonyi State by Abbacool99(m): 5:55pm On May 20, 2018
I got a call from a friend that hardly call you unless he want something from you very early in the morning.
Me: Wetin u want?
My friend: u don check your call off letter
Me: e don comot (typical 9ja answering question with question)
My friend: yes now
Me: wer dem post u go?
My friend: Benue
Me:wow congt, will check my own now
My friend: OK
Me: tanks, i go halla u
My friend: ok, later na
After he ended the call, i immediately check Nysc portal to know my faith and low and be hold i was posted to the state I least expected.
God why now wetin happen to nearby state? Why u decide carry me go far place? See Nasarawa, Kaduna Niger or even Abuja way i dey you no post me there.

While i was asking God those question i remembered my friend Fatima, we both did our registration together and guess what she selected Ebonyi state also. Since i no her log in details i sharply check her call off letter, she was also posted to Ebonyi and that made me easy off a little, knowing that i won't be the only one going to Ebonyi state.

Fatima and i have been friends since secondary school days, so that why i felt at easy knowing we going together.
Re: Diary Of A Corper In Ugwulangwu, Ohoazara Lga Ebonyi State by Airtimex(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2018
cool
Re: Diary Of A Corper In Ugwulangwu, Ohoazara Lga Ebonyi State by BiafranBushBoy: 5:59pm On May 20, 2018
Leggo
Re: Diary Of A Corper In Ugwulangwu, Ohoazara Lga Ebonyi State by biacan(f): 6:06pm On May 20, 2018
Keep it cool cool
Re: Diary Of A Corper In Ugwulangwu, Ohoazara Lga Ebonyi State by Nobody: 6:13pm On May 20, 2018
undecided
Re: Diary Of A Corper In Ugwulangwu, Ohoazara Lga Ebonyi State by Abbacool99(m): 6:16pm On May 20, 2018
Fastforeward, the day came for us to travel, Fatima called me by 4:am to know if am set, I was set already because i couldn't sleep all night, I was thinking about what await us. So after praying subhi (prayers Muslims observed very early in the morning), i said my goodbye to my parents and i set out to the park.
I arrived at the jabi park just in time, they were about to arrange the loads, Fatima came before me to the park and hard already book our seat unfortunately am not seating next to her, she was seating at my back.
Re: Diary Of A Corper In Ugwulangwu, Ohoazara Lga Ebonyi State by Abbacool99(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2018
Forgive my manner, let me introduced my self. My name is Lawal, mostly called Alhaji from kogi state residing in Abuja, schooled in Bauchi and what again......ya this my first time of trying these (writing)
I have read other peoples work so i decide to try it also, I pray I no fumble.
Please am open to correction, feel free to correct my blunder, thank you

1 Like

Re: Diary Of A Corper In Ugwulangwu, Ohoazara Lga Ebonyi State by Asakel(m): 10:14am On May 30, 2018
Abbacool99:
Forgive my manner, let me introduced my self. My name is Lawal, mostly called Alhaji from kogi state residing in Abuja, schooled in Bauchi and what again......ya this my first time of trying these (writing)
I have read other peoples work so i decide to try it also, I pray I no fumble.
Please am open to correction, feel free to correct my blunder, thank you
Blunder anything - we'll manage. Just give us a good and interesting story.
We're all eyes.

Oya oooo! Coman finish what you started.

(1) (Reply)

Legend( Chronicles Of A Soccerstar) / My Woman, My Everything - Episode 6 / Dozens Of Literary Competition And New Publishing Opportunities At Llaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.