Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,310 members, 7,954,245 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 03:15 PM

Does It Really Matter?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does It Really Matter?? (666 Views)

Manhood:- Does The Size Really Matter To You (ladies’ Responses) / Does Age Really Matter When It Comes To Marriage? / Does Age Really Matter For A Romantic Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Really Matter?? by MrHandsome2013: 6:25pm On May 20, 2018
there is this girl that is all over me, she keep giving me greenlight, she wont let me be but the problem here is that the girl in question is a minor about 14 years of age...that is twice my age but she has full physical growth...dont you thing is a child abuse to succour to her advances
Re: Does It Really Matter?? by Onemilo(m): 6:26pm On May 20, 2018
Wait 4years.

2 Likes

Re: Does It Really Matter?? by Nobody: 6:26pm On May 20, 2018
Will you get out of here with this nonsense!!!

You can hadly feed yourself , you have no job, no skills or talent and this is what is top of your mind?

I better not see your face on crime fighters crying with both feet chained together

Better get some sense

At your age

angry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Really Matter?? by Airtimex(m): 6:27pm On May 20, 2018
It matters bro. Why not flog shitt comot for her eye, preferably before her parents...

Better control that thing...

1 Like

Re: Does It Really Matter?? by Olalan(m): 6:28pm On May 20, 2018
Pls don't take advantage of the little girl, she's just living in an illusion, it's your duty to make her face her studies for now and not give a thought to loving any guy.
You're a pervert and wicked man if you succumb to her advances

2 Likes

Re: Does It Really Matter?? by MrHandsome2013: 6:29pm On May 20, 2018
Lakeside79:
Well you get out of here with this nonsense!!!

You can hadly feed yourself , you have no job, no skills or talent and this is what is top of your mind?

I better not see your face on crime fighters crying with both feet chained together

Better get some sense

At your age

angry
Do you need the person you are talking to mr man...be very careful and stop abusing people anyhow
Re: Does It Really Matter?? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 20, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
Do you need the person you are talking to mr man...be very careful and stop abusing people anyhow

Listen here do not come here and post rubbish again

At your age!

Don't you have applications on ngcareers to fill or something useful to do to turn your life around ?

Rubbish

It's to be posting irresponsible nonsense that you spend your time doing

Your mates are starting up SMEs and doing things positive you are here posting useless threads

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Does It Really Matter?? by Nobody: 6:33pm On May 20, 2018
MrHandsome2013:

Listen here do not come here and post rubbish again

At your age!

Don't you have applications on ngcareers to fill or something useful to do to turn your life around ?

Rubbish

It's to be posting irresponsible nonsense that you spend your time doing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Does It Really Matter?? by Tallesty1(m): 6:33pm On May 20, 2018
Guy..... Stay away from any girl who is under 20. It risky to date a girl who cannot say to her parents "he's my boyfriend" when need arises because na rape you go hear if she do mistake get belly

1 Like

Re: Does It Really Matter?? by Cutehector(m): 7:10pm On May 20, 2018
Maybe when you have a daughter who is 14years old, you will ask me if it matters or not. Stupid boys who don't have self control

1 Like

Re: Does It Really Matter?? by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 20, 2018
You are still asking if it matters.

Assuming a 28 yr old guy wants to date your sister you would agree abi...

Better go and find ur age mate, leave the minor alone, she is just having crush on you.

She will still comeback to her senses.

2 Likes

Re: Does It Really Matter?? by Nobody: 7:17pm On May 20, 2018
Who ask for her measurements? Pedophile Alert angry
Re: Does It Really Matter?? by Winters22: 7:17pm On May 20, 2018
MrHandsome2013:
there is this girl that is all over me, she keep giving me greenlight, she wont let me be but the problem here is that the girl in question is a minor about 14 years of age...that is twice my age but she has full physical growth...dont you thing is a child abuse to succour to her advances

Are you trying to say that the girl is older than you?
Guess that makes her guilty of *child abuse*
Please run away from her before we start hearing "I was molested by one aunty when I was 7 years old"
Re: Does It Really Matter?? by IamPlato(m): 9:50pm On May 20, 2018
Seun put Somebody On That Front Page if Lalasticlala is On Honeymoon... Its Boring out There at Homefront
Re: Does It Really Matter?? by kingxsamz(m): 11:28pm On May 20, 2018
14 - 28

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Girlfriend / Newly Weeded Bride Killed By Her Groom, Stop Domestic Violence / The 10 Biggest Secrets Women Don’t Know About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.